All Comments on 'Centaur Love Ch. 03'

by Sextus_Propertius

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindover 7 years ago
I take it you haven't had any luck with finding a reader

Continuing to follow the story with interest. The errors are interest. Volva? Were you meaning a woman who carries a stick? Or the veil on a fruit? I think you meant vulva. And what makes a lounge talented? There were other bugaboos, but the story continues to be interesting.

The impression I get is that in your world, were-creatures that shift have memory issues? Might make it tough to remember to shift back to human form. Curious to hear more on the system you envision.

So Matt's parents aren't dead, they just hit the duty trail to make more kids? Harsh. And since they are weres, that would make them furry harsh. :) I have another one even more awful, but I'll resist telling it to avoid getting a hoof print alongside my head. 8)

Thanks for sharing. 5*

Sextus_PropertiusSextus_Propertiusover 7 years agoAuthor
I take it you haven't had any luck with finding a reader

Tried two different readers/ editors. I was left hanging over a month (no reply after agreeing to do it) and decided the heck with it. For a person who whole life is thinking in six axis moment (Machinist), and math rules. My spelling and grammar do let me down. However, this story is stuck in my head, and the only way to get it out, is to, try to write it. If someone who is following, would like to volunteer to be a reader/ editor, please E-mail me. I never to claim to be a writer like Sextus Propertius was, just an old story teller in the southwest. Thank you TJSkywind for following it..

Sextus.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 7 years ago
Finding free help takes time, and persistance

Any day that I'm able to get up and make it to work is a good one. What's harder is being not too tired when I get home, and coherent enough so that I can write. Fortunately, I had five months of back wages built up; I'm using some of that to help cover all the down time I've had the past two months. Unfortunately, it doesn't help me write; when I'm down from work, I'm almost always down from writing, too.

Your chapters are short enough that I'm tempted to make the offer to help. If you haven't found anyone by the end of January, shoot me an email and we can talk.

In the meantime, keep scouting around, haunt the forums, and post it on your bio page that you are looking for help. It took me eight months to find my first reader; he worked with me on four chapters and had to quit for other reasons; my second and current reader is in school, so we juggle around that, too. If you can get more than one reader, do so. Most of the mainstream writers and even some Literotica alums have six to a dozen (or more!) to read and give feedback. Asimov bragged he would write a first draft and then do a read-through and edit. Most of us aren't that gifted.

In the meantime, Sixth Property, make notes about your characters, significant events (especially ones related in the stories!). Math people are usual good with spatial skills, but if you aren't so hot there, make a simple sketch of locations of where people live. The longer the story gets, the better the reasons get for doing that work. Especially if you leave the work and come back to it after a prolonged absence (such as having finished the story, two years later you decide to do a sequel). My note section for Starlight Gleaming is at 90+ pages and growing (for example, four pages detail the unit layout for the 67th Armored). If it helps, think of it as similar to software documentation, writing out your proofs, or perhaps identifying the properties of a relational set. Whatever motivation you use, get into the practice. It will help you formalize your characters in your head, and this only helps when your writing about them. (I used to disdain that sort of thing once upon a time, but my memory was a lot better then, too.)

Good luck! Slainté

PoisonlovePoisonloveover 7 years ago
Good work

Compared to others, minor errors, so don't worry this is not going to be published and best to leave them since there are many copying our stories and naming themselves as writters ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Please

Please continue your writing. I will be waiting for the next chapter :) I love how the story is developing with Mathew's parents leaving to start their own community. And I love Felicia & Mathew's love story, Felecia is very impatient with her love making lolz. Hopefully we will see were-human/centaur offspring in the future! #LoveWithNoBoundaries

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MORE PLEASE

Looking forward to more story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just found this,

And wow what a good story! Hope you decide to come back to it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
PLEASE FOLLOW UP

THIS is/was a good story, please continue

aforrestxaforrestxalmost 5 years ago
Love it! Please continue the story.

I really enjoyed the first 3 chapters. Please consider continuing the story.

Sextus_PropertiusSextus_Propertiusalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the delay

To those that expressed that they want more don't worry I am working on it, sorry for the delay but through mother nature's cruel intentions, I lost my little piece of paradise in the back country with a massive flood that left me with several feet of mud in my humble abode. The summer monsoons can be a fickle b***h here in Arizona. It has taken me more than two years to rebuild, and I am just getting back to where I once was, I lost my beloved computer with several chapters and my whole thread of this story. I will be posting in a month or so, with all of my grammatical errors included. I still haven't found a reader, but I can live without.

Sextus_Propertius

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 4 years ago
Phenomenal Story

So much more depth that the average around here. I'm really drawn into this story and I'm terribly disappointed that you only have one more chapter posted. Still looking forward to reading it, of course.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSextus_Propertius@Sextus_Propertius
272 Followers
It is hard to make a favorable first impression by just the written word, so here it goes. I am a machinist by trade, so English wasn't a strong suit in school. Math, Cad/Cam, and classes in Mechanical, engineering. I barley made it through English as a first language.(lol) I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES