Centaurus Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an hour, Skye had already birthed twelve eggs and was leaning heavily against Daren's chest still hammering him from behind. His belly was almost completely flat now, and the only sign of engorgement came from the last egg and Daren's cock in him. His belly was visibly rising and falling with Daren's rhythmical fucking and Skye had his eyes riveted to the sight of the small wavering of his belly.

He wanted to scream and ride Daren's cock until he came in him and fill him up good and tight with his hot creamy cum but Skye was too incoherent by his now constant orgasm and by the feeling of the last egg dropping and rubbing that sweet spot in his womb making him scream in pleasure and making him cum dry as his constant erected shaft was too dry to cum sperm anymore. As the last egg popped out, Daren pushed violently against his prostate and with a great spasm, Skye howled and passed out; his pussy expulsing the last egg and soon after gushing out the thick remaining cum that hadn't solidified in eggs and the fluids of afterbirth.

Daren quickly finished; cuming with a scream in his Soulamte clamping asshole and leaned back down, panting and lovingly cradling his mate against his chest, his thick cock slowly softening in Skye's asshole.

Doc came to them and smiled warmly at his King and the exhausted Prince. "He did well, Majesty," he said in a soft voice.

Daren took a deep breath and lifted his head. "How many?" he gasped out.

Doc's face was awed. "Thirteen," he answered. "It's a great feat in itself," he said.

Daren smiled proudly and looked down at his Soulmate's unconscious body. At this moment, his cock popped out of Skye's asshole and a warm gush of cum flooded out of the Sexo's distended hole.

"He's amazing," he whispered.

Doc nodded. "Bring him home, your Majesty, and rest, the both of you. Tomorrow you'll have to start filling him up again."

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I think you should ask for help from an editor. there were a lot of mis-used words such as 'extended' belly instead of 'distended' belly and a number of others. I'd like to see the sexo play some role in the kingdom, afterall you mention how popular he is. What does he do that makes him popular? And as for the eggs, will he be the first sexo (aside from the queen) to birth babies? Interesting story, but it would be lots better if edited b/c at times it really was difficult and slowed reading to figure out the word you meant to use.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i like it a lot

Was wondering though. What is the purpose of the eggs?

PepperSaltPepperSaltover 9 years ago
Hmm

I don't think this should be in the gay male section. Maybe... transsexual.

baikalisanbaikalisanover 9 years ago
Strange

But kinda in a good way. Tks for writing!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Jail Bite Imprisoned omega wolf finds his mate in an ancient shifter.in Gay Male
Epidemic In a world without women, men must keep humanity alive.in Gay Male
Inside of You An alpha meets his mate. Will he claim him or lose him?in Gay Male
Locker Room Gangbang He is surrounded and forced into a gangbang.in Gay Male
Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 01 Parker's jock crush is more than he seems.in Gay Male
More Stories