All Comments on 'Center of Attention: My Boss Ch. 01'

by cheatingwife

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dumb assed Husband-- Slut Wife

Both detestable forms of humanity. Take the kids and don't let them grow up any longer with these two brain dead pieces of shit. There is still hope for the husband that he'd grow a pair. No hope for her as she, by her past and present behavior, has no respect for her husband, children, or even for herself. Even if she quits fucking around, which she can't do, she still has to look in the mirror and see what a wretched creature she has become.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I keep reading hoping that the husband,

In this fictional story buys a shotgun and puts it up the NON-WIFE's arse and fires it. Then he meets and marrys a wonderful sexy woman who doesn't cheat on him and the kids love her. The now dead wife is then buried in a swamp somewhere and all the creatures of the swamp eat what is left of this pathetic stupid ugly fat woman. then as it is coming up to Halloween, whatever evil spirit was floating around the swamp takes the spirit of the this pathetic stupid NON-WIFE and spends the rest of TIME showing it what the husband and his new wife do. EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. They fuck each other silly five or six times a night. They both laugh at the pathetic attempts that the NON-WIFE tried to do while having sex with it's husband. All the times he just fucked it because it couldn't make LOVE. it always had to be FUCKED fast and it mostly had to FUCKED in the arse , it's cunt was too loose, it was never gentle because that was the only way it could enjoy itself. IT was incapable of feeling anything, NO remorse, NO love for anybody, the husband, the kids, its FUCKERS(NOT LOVERS) Parents, anyone that came into contact with it. then finally when its worn out spirit finally thought it would rest. A much higher being appeared and took her soul away and said a it would spend the rest of her days fucking and making babies. 1000's of them. That's right IT became a TOAD an ugly wart infested female toad. Now that is how the story should continue. There are many sluts/whores/skanks on this site but until you turned up and started spoutign such pathetic nonsense I thought they were bad. Well you win first prize for the loosest, smelly, dirty, crusty, cunt on this site. Well done YOU! Fuck off and die bitch.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 14 years ago
I guess we are getting near the "climax" . . .

So, she has let us know that her hubby bugged their phone and she is going to get busted again. One presumes her continual cheating is going to end badly for her. Even the most indulgent guy who loves a woman a lot won't put up with being cuckolded forever (unless it is his kinky fantasy, which does not seem to be the case here). The doctor is totally stupid -- he has set himself up for being sued for sexual harassment -- one simply does not have sex with one's employees these days. And malpractice insurance does not cover civil rights violations. Never mind that he gave her the best oral sex she had ever experienced. A Black Widow gets good sex and gets her eggs fertilized but usually eats her mate afterwords. One suggestion for the author -- time to cut to the chase and finish this story -- let us know the ending already. Maybe there have been dozens of partners with whom she has cheated, and this series could go on and on for many chapters, but I venture to guess (based on the comments so far) that the readership does not want too many more.

nyminusnyminusover 14 years ago
What I don't understand is that if her husband

caught her with her boss three times...then what the hell is a doing still married to the cheating whore slut. I would have trashed both of them the first time I caught them...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
STOP

Cheatingwife, Why don`t you stop writing this b.s. crap. You are one sick puppy and aids is for free.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
she's a born slut and thinks with her cunt

Well written and fast moving. She makes it so simple to fuck over her husband, but he lets her get away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
All the morals of

an alley cat. Actually the cat has better morals. Thankfully the stories are short....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
3 kids with a cut husbund?

Husband had a vasectomy a couple of episodes ago, and there were no children until now. How did cheatingwife get pregnant 3 times with hubby shooting blanks?

Or, what's the story we've missed?

(Of course cheatingwife has long departed. But I kinda got hooked on her story.)

Leroy371Leroy371over 2 years ago

Ever since the last part "Cheating again" the story lost all chance to go as a real thing. More and more mistakes in the story line. At least this is all a little bullshit and faded to a pure wank story.

There would be a lot more potential by working on a consistent storyline and a serious development of the plot.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Not a wank story, but this whorewife has turned it into a cheap cuck story.

Leroy371Leroy371over 2 years ago

@26thNC I mean a wank story in a brainless, shitty way. This story is massivly spilled, i think a cuckold story, in fact i don´t like them much, is not worse.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This should have ended two chapters ago.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous