All Comments on 'Center of Attention: Wild Afternoon'

by cheatingwife

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Same shit different day.

Is your name Bonnie taylor? You have the same attitude to cuckolding your husband as she does. You two should meet up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pure crap

I agree with the previous comment, you must be Bonnie Taylor's sister. who gives a fuck about your previous roll in the hay. You are really something to behold. I hope your husband grows a set of balls and boot your ass out the door.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
She certainly likes to fuck

Good story, the girl knows what she wants and goes out and finds it. Please write more about this little slut,she's hot. Thanks......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hey LJ

LJ, This is Jeff. I like this memory of us even better than the first. I still use that position you called strange with every girl I fuck and it almost always makes them cum. Are you going to tell about the Hospital Christmas Party? That was really fucking hot!

FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 14 years ago
My afternoon

was exactly like that with a black man whose cock was so long and thick I had great difficulty taking most of it except in doggy position. You are so right about the "strange positions" that can be so fulfilling when there is that much to work with. I remember feeling so darned LUSTY in trying to devour him, and having difficulty walking for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You are Bonnie Taylor aren't you?

oo

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bonnie Taylor?

Who the fuck is Boonie Taylor?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bonnie Taylor.

Is a so called female writer who writes EXACTLY the same type of stories. Look in the writer index section under CUCKOLD you will find her stories and you will of course love them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fuck Bonnie

Keep at it. Sad but good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Total SKANK

The only thing I can say about the sorry ass skank, cheating whore is a shot to the head with a 38. The graveyard is too good for this skank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Terrible

These center of attention stories are absolutel shit! Why doesn't the author just flush them once and for all?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Don't understand

Not sure why people read the Loving Wives section and get appalled by infidelity. I for one enjoy true stories, even if I don't agree with them. For the people who have read all of this authors stories and are mad, STOP READING THEM!!! I for one would love to read more of the adventures that this author has had. I would also like to read how everything ended up. Is the couple still together, are they divorced, in counseling. Keep writing cheatingwife! I'll read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Justice?

Wow this is the last story the slut posted, 4 years ago. Did hubby catch her disrespecting him again and take his 9mm to her? One can only hope.

SigintSigintover 9 years ago
Re: Justice?

Last story? This was her 3rd story out of 10. What ARE you talking about, Nonnie Mouse?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ring of Truth

This has the ring if truth to it, even if the writing is mediocre. Still, I love these cheap slut cheating stories for the insight into what sexed-up women like. Why? Fucking A, most all women, even the dearest lover or wife won't tell you shitall. Not a speck of useful information on what she wants.

You men should be turning your women's pussies inside out and never EVER fall for that modesty act. If you do, you will be left holding the bag for your shit sex life while your wife gets brutal hard dick from every angle while you sit around thinking how sweet she is.

Word.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Proud

This is one proud cheating whore. Damn this bitch to hell.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Gonna go with this being another feminine dude writing out his sexual frustrations here.

Those smart enough to understand psychology is actually something worthwhile and not a threat to their fragile ape grunting world view, would know bisexual/gay men do write stories like these as a way to express the parts of themselves they repress. Thats not sarcasm or any type of smart assery, it is what they do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn't think women bragged about being a fuckpig. She owes her husband a divorce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous