All Comments on 'Ceres the Goddess'

by ultimate_nerdslut

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
APAPover 18 years ago
An interesting start...

...you need to go into further detail about why this young man is a "Goddess." Are we about to see a gender transformation, or is this going to be a Yaoi story?

Also, you need to further flesh out your characters - make them as "real" as possible. By "real" I mean: hopes, fears, dreams, past experiences, and all the other things that make a person a person and not just a 2-dimensional character.

When you have your characters fully fleshed out, the story progresses from there - your characters don't do what you make them do, they do what they choose to do, as a natural result of their personalities being placed in their circumstances. Feel free to contact us if you want more advice...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I am Curious

Should this be classified as a Gay story with the love making o fthe two men? What is the background behind the rifles no longer growing? Are the pistols still growing, are any other types of weapons growing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
FYI

Just so others will know the story is based on the manga "Silver Diamonds" by Sugiura Shiho. It's being scannalated by http://www.storminheaven.net. This is one of my fav. shounen ai (means = MM with no sex) mangas out.

ULTIMATE_NERDSLUT'S I would love to see more of your version of this story. PLEASE!!!! It's way too short! I would love read what happens next. *sniff, sniff*

:D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous