CFNM: A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Male? Female? Both?" asked Veronica.

"Female."

"And what kind of sex?" asked Cindy.

"Um... the good kind," chuckled Tim with a meager attempt at humor.

While Veronica flashed a grin, Cindy shot back, "No, what type? Vaginal? Oral?"

"Oh, yeah. Well, vaginal. And oral, too."

"Performing or receiving?"

"Performing. And Receiving, too sometimes," said Tim after a brief pause.

"What about anal?"

"Yeah. I tried it once with my highschool girlfriend."

"And that was performing or receiving," quizzed Cindy, with definite emphasis on the later option.

"Recei -- I... I put it in her," said Tim sheepishly.

"Ok, performing, then," said Cindy pecking away at her laptop's keyboard. "Vern, I just need to run to the bathroom real quick -- could you take over for a second?" asked Cindy, handing the laptop over to her friend before she could even respond.

As the door closed behind Cindy, Veronica looked down at the screen to continue. "Are able to attain erect --"

Veronica looked up at Tim before she finished asking the question. "Sorry, this is kind of weird. But it's on the form, so I have to ask. Are you able to attain an erection?"

"Oh, yeah that is kind of weird," replied Tim trying to laugh it off, but looking visibly uncomfortable, talking about boners with the girl that got away. "Yeah, no problem with those."

"And," continued Veronica, "are you able to maintain your erection?"

"Yeah. Well, until I cum, I guess, right?"

"Yeah," said Veronica, now feverishly blushing. "That's the next question, ejactulation?"

"Yep."

"Do you masturbate?"

"Sometimes?"

"How often," asked Veronica. "I'm sorry, it's the form -- it's not like I'm some kind of pervert," she finished, pulling her hair behind her ear.

"Once a day, I guess. Maybe every other day."

"Every other day, what?" asked Cindy as she returned to the room, setting down a tote bag by the cabinets.

Neither Tim nor Veronica wanted to respond. Eventually Tim worked up the courage to utter a single word: "masturbate."

"Oh, that's all Timmy?" asked Cindy with a wicked grin on her face. "I flick the ole' bean at least once a day. At least. What about you Vern?" she asked turning to her startled friend.

Veronica smiled and looked down.

"She's a bit shy isn't she, Timmy," said Cindy as she took the laptop back and looked at the screen. "It looks like there's some other questions here for Tim, but we're a little pressed for time -- cool with you guys if I abbreviate it a bit.

Tim and Veronica, both nearly choking on the room's sexual tension, quickly nodded.

"You poop and pee ok, right Tim? Good."

"And sleep's ok," she continued. "Diet good? Wear your helmet when skiing, biking? You're young, you're healthy there isn't much to cover here. So let's move onto the actual exam, ok?"

And with that, Cindy stood up from her stool and gestured Tim towards the exam table. He edged past her and the still seated Veronica, wishing he'd had the forethought to properly tie the gown closed. Averting eye contact with Cindy, he looked down, and saw Veronica intently staring at his cloth clad crotch.

Veronica continued to watch Tim as he wiggled around on the paper-covered leather chair trying to find a comfortable position. Cindy, now at his side, placed her ice cold stethoscope on his bare back.

"Deep breath in. Again. One more. Ok."

She slid her steth under the front of his untied gown with one hand, and gently tugged the bottom of it down revealing his chest.

"Breath normally. Ok. How's your hearing? Good, and vission -- any problems? I'm just gonna take a quick look."

As Cindy checked his eyes and ears Tim felt a single bead of sweat roll from his armpit down his lat. He sensed Veronica's eyes on him, the hot-flash feeling of being watched. He wondered wondered if she noticed his discomfort.

"Head up, look straight ahead," ordered Cindy, snapping Tim back into the room. He looked straight at her forehead as she manipulated his glands.

"Ok lay back now."

As he lay back, Tim made sure to bring the gown back over his chest. He heard a metallic clanking as Cindy extended the foot of the table. Instinctively he brought his legs up.

As awkward as this whole thing was, Tim began to set aside his embarrassment and let his mind wonder to its natural pasture: a field of stress about success and the future. Would law school break him?

He felt Cindy's hands running over his gown-draped abdomen and pushing into his stomach. He felt a tinge of shame about his post-college body, a faulted facsimile of the fit college boy he once was.

"Everything looks good, Tim. You're in perfect health."

"Great," said Tim standing and stepping towards his belongings in the chair beside the exam table. "I really appreciate this, guys. I cannot tell you how fucke -- sorry, messed up this whole exam form thing was."

"No problem," said Cindy with a twisted smile. "But we're not quite done yet."

"Oh, are there shots and stuff?"

"No, no, your immunizations are up to date. We just need to examine you below the waist."

Tim cringed. "That's ok, I'm pretty sure I don't have a hernia, or need a hernia exam because I don't play sports anymore or really do anything physical."

"Right," Cindy said as she pulled out two medium gloves from the wall rack. "But I'm actually going to do a full genitourinary exam today."

"What, but --"

"Don't worry, Tim, I'll check for a hernia since you're so concerned about it, ok?"

"Yeah, but, it's just that I didn't think I'd have to do this stuff. With you guys," responded Tim.

"It's awkward, Tim, I know," said Cindy in the most caring tone she could muster. "Unfortunately the form requires it. And what the form says, we do, Right, Vern?"

"Umm, yeah I guess so," said Veronica.

"Hey could you just read me what else is on the form, Vern.

Veronica reached for the wrinkled, smudged sheets of paper atop the counter.

"Actually, I've been filling out an electronic copy, so everything is in the system. Plus that's a little hard to read," chuckled Cindy.

Veronica instead picked up the laptop. "Umm, so Genitourinary Exam, including," she continued in a softer tone, "inspection and palpation of the penis, meatus, inguinal lymph nodes, scrotu -- Do I really have to read all of this?"

"Yeah, I just need a reminder of everything I need to check," said Cindy.

Veronica nodded and continued, "scrotal contents, varicocele, epididymis," she paused for breath, "and prostate."

"Sounds about right, and If i remember correctly, below that the form asks for -- let me think, ahhh... oh, yeah, a urine sample and semen sample," finished Cindy, feigning ignorance of the form she had written.

"Yep," said Veronica. "And another thing, but it's optional."

"Oh what's that?" asked Cindy.

"Umm, an STI test. But only if -- if the patient is sexually active without protection."

"Tim," Cindy asked, "I know you're not currently sexually active -- but you have been in the past -- did you wear a condom each and everytime?"

Tim hesitated. He'd just heard the laundry list of things these two nursing students were planning on checking on his body. Half the shit he couldn't even pronounce. But from what he could understand it was every square inch of his dick and balls. He'd heard STI tests hurt; they shove something down your pee-hole he'd been told.

"Tim, this really is important. Do you always wear a condom?"

"Yeah," said Tim, his mind set on averting one more humiliating, and possibly painful, medical test in addition to the already aforementioned litany of checks. "But..." his mind thought to the sex-ed class images of gonorrhea and chlamydia, "I guess -- probably like 98% percent of the time, but not 100%."

"Not a problem, we can get that checked out right away -- in fact, we'll do that part first so we can get a clean sample."

Cindy, her hands now covered in blue latex, reached back towards the glove boxes on the wall and pulled out a pair of white, size small gloves.

"Here, Vern," she said, tossing the gloves to her petite friend. "I'm gonna need a second set of hands for this part.

Caught by surprise, Veronica bobbled the flying gloves, grasping one while the other fell partially into the tote bag Cindy had left by the door. Reaching into grab the glove, the young woman had another surprise.

Inside the bag, she could feel the hard metallic form of an object she knew quite well: The California Exotics COLT vibrator. She had purchased two in college, one for herself and one for Cindy -- partially as a gag gift and partially because they both loved to get off.

Fighting the urge to ask Cindy what she was planning, Veronica picked up the fallen glove, put it on and stepped towards the exam table.

Cindy could tell by the look on her friend's face that she had seen the contents of the bag. "Alright Tim, if you wouldn't mind pulling up your gown and pulling down your underwear, for me."

The moment of truth. Trying to remain calm, Tim fumbled to pull the gown up with his right hand, his left, tugging his tight black and green-striped boxer-briefs down until they were lopsidedly just below his nutsack.

Tim could smell his musk emanating up after having been trapped by his tight underwear and slim jeans.

He looked down and saw little Veronica's white-gloved hands helping hold up the left side of his gown while guiding his boxers further down until they stopped at his knees.

Their eyes met and he sensed that Veronica was as embarrassed as he was. He did not consciously recognize it, but her tanned cheeks had flushed a pinkish hue.

"I see you keep yourself well groomed, Tim. "It's probably not appropriate for me to say this, but I love a nicely trimmed patch of pubes like this," said Cindy as she ran her fingers down his lower abdomen until they reached the base of his penis, "with bare sides and a nicely shaved sack and shaft," she added.

Choked with embarrassment Tim briefly nodded.

"How's it look to you, Vern?" asked Cindy moving Tim's penis from side to side and adjusting his nutsack.

Her mouth dry, pressure pounding against her ears, Veronica replied simply, "Good."

"Yeah, Tim, any itchiness? Burning? Rashes? No? It looks like you're ok for STIs" said Cindy, stepping away and indicating to Veronica to lower the gown.

"So, then -- that's it?" asked Tim. "You don't have to stick anything down my pee-hole?"

"What?" said Cindy nearly bursting with laughter. "Like sounding or something? No, no, we don't have to do that, why would you -- Do you want us to stick something down your pee-hole?"

"Oh, ok. No," Tim felt like his head was going to pop with excess blood. "It's just that I'd heard that was what happened if you were testing for like chlamydia or whatever."

"No, chlamydia requires a urine test," ventured Veronica. "Why? Do you think you have chlamydia?"

"No, of course not -- just like, as an example. But, yeah, don't want anything going in there or anything."

"Well, that shouldn't be a problem, Tim," cooed Cindy. "But we will need a urine sample, anyway, so let's just do it now, ok?"

"Sure," said Tim, pulling up with underwear beneath the gown, and stepping onto the retractable step at the base of the exam table.

Before he could get any further, Cindy spun around from the cabinet she'd been facing and handed Tim a small, hard plastic cup. "Here you are, Tim."

"Thanks," said Tim as he grasped the cup and waited for Cindy to instruct him towards the nearest rest-room as had been done at every past physical he'd ever had.

"What's up, Tim?" asked Cindy. "You look confused."

"Ahh, no, I was just waiting for you to tell me where the bathroom is, I guess."

"I see." said Cindy. "Well, actually, Tim, we're going to be collecting the sample in here," she said, placing her hand on his back and gesturing him towards the sink.

Veronica was quite surprise by this -- it was the first she'd ever heard of collecting a urine sample this way.

Cindy continued, "this way Veronica and I can assist you in producing a sterile sample, ensuring that no bacteria from your glans or urethra contaminate the sample."

The three of them now standing around the front of the sink -- Tim in the center, Veronica to his left, and Cindy at his right -- gave each of them a surreal sense of heightened arousal.

"Just a moment," said Cindy, as she shed her gloves and grabbed a new pair, gesturing for Veronica to do the same.

The awkward pause only added to Tim's discomfort.

"Alright, Tim, same deal, raise your gown and lower your underwear. I'll take that cup for you," instructed Cindy.

But as Tim fumbled with the gown and underwear in became clear to the three of them that it's billowing cloth and the angle of the sink would make it difficult to collect a urine sample without risking a spill.

Veronica, taking the lead for the first time -- and to her surprise as much as to the others' -- said, "why don't you take off the gown, Tim. It'll make this much easier."

Silently, Tim stepped back from the sink and slipped the gown from his shoulders. He placed it on top of his clothes already on the chair to the side of them. As he returned to the sink, he felt Veronica's hands sliding his underwear down to his ankles, her whole body moving down with her arms until they reached their destination.

"Ok, Tim, just lean in towards the sink and pee for a few seconds," said Cindy. "This will help flush out any bacteria that may be lurking inside you."

Tim leaned forward, pressing his thighs against the cold metal of the sink, and reached down, as was his habit, to grab his penis.

But before he could reach it, he felt a jolt as Cindy's gloved hand landed on his wrist. "Hold on, Tim. Let me get that for you."

Tim let his arm fall back to his side as Cindy continued, "these gloves will help keep the collection process sterile."

With her right hand, Cindy grasped the upper half of Tim's penis and pointed it at the drain. With her left hand, she reached across Tim's bare torso and handed Veronica the specimen jar. "Here, Vern. I'm gonna have Tim release a few seconds of urine, stop, and then can you hold this in front of him to catch his urine."

Feeling a firm tug on his penis, Tim looked towards Cindy, who nodded as if to say, "come on now, take a piss." Focusing on the drain, straining to blinker out the surreal surroundings, Tim tried his best to pee, but to no avail.

"It's ok, Tim, I know some guys are shy pee-ers -- my little cousin, Mark, for instance. When I first tried to watch him pee, he put up such a fuss," consoled Cindy.

He felt her left hand reach back and land on his lower back. She let go of his penis and turned on the sink's faucet. "Maybe this will help," she said re-grasping his penis, this time with a lighter grip.

Tim began to pee. He felt Cindy's hand moving up and down between the cleft of his ass and the small of his back, the glove dragging across his delicate skin. "There's a good boy. Just let it out."

"Stop," said Cindy, her left hand haltingly digging into the crack of Tim's ass. He felt Veronica lean in, her body rubbing against his bare torso. Using her left hand for support, she leaned forward on her tiptoes to place the cup in front of Tim. Cindy, meanwhile, guided his penis away from the drain and towards the cup. "Go," said Cindy, her hand loosening its grasp of his ass.

Tim peed in the cup held by his one-time college crush, while the aggressive girl that could never seem to leave him alone, was holding his dick and rubbing his ass. Keen not to overflow the cup and cover Veronica's hands with his urine, Tim prematurely stopped his stream.

"More," commanded Cindy.

Tim peed again, filling the container to near capacity.

"More," said Cindy again. "It's ok if you overfill it, that's what the gloves are for, right, Vern?"

Cautiously, Tim resumed peeing. He looked away from the strange scene of hands, penis and cup below him and relaxed letting out a torrent of urine.

"Stop," he heard Cindy say, as she once again dug her hand into his ass. He looked down to see urine flowing out of the cup like an italianate fountain, onto Veronica's hands and clanking against the bottom of the sink.

Tim drew his underwear back up as the two nurses cleaned up the sink and stored his urine sample. The threat of shots and tubes down his dick now past, Tim felt the ease of an enormous pressure. He returned to the chair and setting aside the gown, picked up and donned his t-shirt.

As he picked up his jeans, the clanking of his belt buckle caused Veronica and Cindy to turn towards him from the cabinets and sink where they were tidying up.

"Ohh, Tim, we're not done yet," said Veronica, half sympathetic for the poor boy, knowing only partially what Cindy had planned for him, and half eager to continue checking out his penis.

"Yeah," chimed in Cindy, "you can keep the shirt on, but, for the next part, your underwear needs to go."

"Fuck," thought Tim. He'd nearly forgotten about the genito-whatever thing they were going to do -- the dick check, as he thought of it. Maybe he could talk his way out of this.

"Right," said Tim facing the two women in only his black and green striped boxer briefs and his navy blue t-shirt, "but you guys already saw my, uh, penis -- and, ahh, checked out the area in the process, right? And you said it looked good. So we're done, right?" His voiced cracked, "the form's complete, right?"

"That right, Tim," said Cindy, as she stepped toward him. "But while we have seen your dick, and -- how did you phrase it?" said Cindy with a chuckle.

"Checked out his area," volunteered Veronica, absentmindedly while washing her hands.

"That," said Cindy. "We actually have to do a more thorough examination of your genitals that that required for an STI check -- not just poking and prodding for any rashes or lumps, but actually checking to make sure the internal parts -- like your balls -- are in working order."

Cindy, now directly in front of Tim, placed both hands on his hips and pulled his underwear down his thighs. "We'll also need to collect another sample, but before we get ahead of ourselves, let's get these off and continue with the exam, ok?" she said staring directly into Tim's eyes.

His underwear now gone, Tim stood beneath the harsh office lights in front of the two nursing students with nothing but his navy blue t-shirt and last few strands of his dignity.

"Why don't you stand right here, Tim," said Cindy gesturing towards the raised step in front of the exam table. "Veronica, bring your stool over and we can sit and examine Tim together."

Looking towards an embarrassed Tim, she said, "two sets of hands, means it'll be twice as fast."

Cindy started by manipulating Tim's penis as she had before, but this time she moved slower, more methodical in her approach, working from the base toward the tip.

Tim could hear himself breathing, a faint, irregular mix of sharp breaths and raspy expirations. He wondered if Veronica could hear him. He looked down at Cindy manipulating his cock and tried to think about it in the most clinical, detached frame of mind possible. It only heightened his arousal.

Cindy worked silently, moving about Tim's most intimate appendage with no mention of what was happening. Tim enjoyed the silence.

"Veronica, could you hold Tim's penis out of the way, while I check his testicals."

Veronica silently obliged, holding Tim's penis near his stomach with a light grasp, like it was a baby animal -- keen that it shouldn't escape one's hand, but mindful of its delicacy.

While rolling Tim's balls between her strong, athletic fingers, Cindy said to Veronica, "Hey, Vern, take a look at his meatus -- isn't it big?"