CFNM: A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep. Let me just sign this," she said as she spun towards the cabinets and flipped through the crinkled, smeared paper exam form Tim had originally brought in. "Alright, you're all set, Tim," she said handing the signed form over.

"Ok. Thanks," said Tim grasping the papers. "This actually was a big help for me. And as for the whole thing about Cindy taking things too far ..." Tim paused to find the right words. "Ahhh, well, it was not so bad," he finished with a smile.

"Again I'm really sorry, Tim. Listen, I don't want to sound like I'm being weird about this whole thing, but you're not going to tell anyone about this, are you?"

Tim thought for a moment. Frankly he was just glad to have the completed exam form. But Veronica took his silence as hesitation."

"I don't have to tell you this, but if the school found out about what Cindy did today, she would be totally fucked. And, Tim, she can be a real bitch -- beleive me, I know first hand," she said thinking back to the recent hallway chat.

"But she's a friend and I don't want to see her get in trouble. To be honest, I could get in trouble, too" said Veronica, her voice trailing off.

Still seated in his t-shirt and underwear, Tim looked Veronica up and down. A half smile crept over his face.

"Veronica," he said -- it was the first he'd uttered her name -- "I'm not sure how to say this. And I don't want you to think I'm a pervert or something, but ... ummm ... I kinda liked ... ummm ... this."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Nevermind, I ... uhhh ... won't tell anyone about this, don't worry about it, ok?"

Tim set down the forms and began to put his jeans on.

"Ok, thanks. I appreciate it," said Veronica. She stood up, gently kicked the stool aside and headed toward the door. Then she saw the bag. Cindy's bag of tricks.

"Wait, Tim," she said, turning around. "When you said you 'liked this,' did you mean you liked being naked in front of me and Cindy?"

It took all her courage to ask him such a bold question, and even more to ask the next one: "Did you like having us clothed girls play with your little penis?"

Tim almost choked on his own breathe. "Yes," he wheezed. "And I liked that you are ... that this is ... its ... its medical."

Veronica picked up Cindy's bag and placed it on the countertop. She stared at the cabinets thinking about her next move.

"CFNM." said Tim.

"Clothed Female, Naked Male," responded Veronica.

Instantly the two of them knew they were on the same page. Neither had ever had the courage to discuss their kinkswith anyone else. Google, Veronica often thought to herself, was the only entity that knew the extent of her strange fetish.

"So... it turns you on too?" Tim asked.

Veronica turned to him and, with a sly smile, nodded yes.

She looked up at the wall clock. She thought to herself. This wing of the health center would be all but empty for the next hour.

"Tim, I'd like to try something with you. You don't have to do this -- seriously, feel free to say no. You have your exam form there, it's all filled out. You don't need anything else from me, and if you want you can be on your way now."

She took a step closer to Tim. "But -- if you want -- your 'exam' can continue," she said with a wink.

Tim began to blush, "Oh ... like ... you mean ..."

"Yeah," said Veronica with a smile, "I mean that. Does that sound ok to you?"

"Yeah, ok," said Tim, fidgeting a little. "How should we start?"

"Well, you're all dressed now, so let's start by having you undress again, and we can pick back up where we left of, ok?"

"Alright," said Tim, pulling his shirt off. He wanted to be treated like an object, used by Veronica in every way possible. But he also felt affection for her -- a feeling he had never really had before, and was not entirely sure what to do with. He wondered if she felt the same for him.

"Why don't you leave your underwear on for now, Tim," said Veronica. "Before we get to the nitty gritty I'd like to check your mobility and flexibility."

Veronica spent the next 15 minutes having Tim contort himself into a variety of poses, both on and off the table. His body became warm, his skin flushed, as she manipulated his arms and legs with her bare hands.

Lying on the table face up now, Tim felt Veronica running her hands up his legs.

"You have great muscle tone, Tim," she said as she reached his thigh.

"Thanks, I guess so," said Tim.

"It feels like you've done a lot of squats," she said as her fingers dug into his well-defined quads."

"Ummm, yeah," he said, trying not to squirm under her touch. "I used to work out a lot, but not so much anymore."

"Hmmm, I can tell," said Veronica as he hands jumped over his clothed genitals and landed on his slightly paunchy stomach.

She removed her hands and stepped away from the table, as if to think. Looking back down at him she said, "Now Tim, I know that Cindy already did a very, very thorough check of your penis and testicles," doing the best to muster a stern look, "and I'm guessing you're not too keen to have me prodding around down there again."

Tim nodded.

"But, to be honest with you, Cindy isn't the best medical student, so I'd feel alot better if I checked with my own hands, is that alright? I promise I'll be quick."

"Ok," said Tim, sitting up.

"Actually, Tim," she said, lightly pushing his chest back down, "we can do this without you having you stand naked in the middle of the room," she said with a laugh.

"Ah, that' good."

Veronica now by Tim's side, started by palpating the top of Tim's inguinal region. Then she slowly rolled his underwear down until his penis and most of his scrotum were exposed. Veronica looked up at Tim to gage his reaction as she pulled two gloves from her pocket and stretched them around her fingers and palms.

Tim watched Veronica as she intently focused on his penis. He watched as he hands moved daftly about his groin, her eyes like lasers homed in on his privates. Her skill, her focus -- it was incredibly sexy to Tim.

"Everything is fine here, Tim," she said as she rolled his underwear back up.

Tim sat up again, but Veronica stopped him. "For this next part of the exam, since you're so tall, and I'm so short," explained Veronica as she fiddled with the front of the exam table, "instead of having you bend over the table, I think it would be easier if I examined you on the table."

She'd now drawn out both stirrups from the table and pushed the leg extension back in leaving Tim's legs dangling by the knee over the edge.

Waking to the back of the table she said, "Tim, if you wouldn't mind sitting up so I can adjust the table. And while you're at it, you can slide those underwear off too."

Following her instructions Tim was left sitting upright on the table, totally naked, his legs dangling off the edge, and his underwear awkwardly in hand.

"I'll take those for you," Said Veronica as she walked toward the front of the table. Resisting the urge to take a quick sniff, she casually tossed them on the table.

"Just lean back," she said as she approached the table donning a new set of gloves. "Now bring your feet up here," she said grasping the backs of his ankles and setting his legs widely open in the stirrups.

Veronica turned to the counter where she moved Cindy's bag to the floor and rustled around for a bit, before placing two objects on the wheelie stool beside her, which Tim could not quite make out from this angle.

"One last thing before we start," said Veronica, mostly to herself. She nudged Cindy's bag toward the exam table with her foot, trying to be discrete.

Veronica remained standing at the foot of the exam table -- it gave her a commanding view of Tim's entire body. And because of her petite stature, it put her in the perfect position to play with Tim's dick and ass.

"Ok, Tim," she said as she placed her gloved hands on Tim's bare hips, "let's feel how your prostate's doing, ok."

Tim was petrified. Just being in this position was enough to stop a man's heart. And while he'd recently started experimenting with a prostate massager while he masturbated, Tim had never felt a girl's finger in there. Would she hurt him? Would it be a more pleasant sensation than the dull warmth he felt when he fingered himself? And, most pressing, would she be repulsed by his dirty place?

Even though his seating position was slightly elevated, Tim could not see past his dick -- whatever it was that Veronica was fooling about with edge of the table, he could not see it.

Veronica finished squeezing the packet of lubricant onto her right index finger. Holding Tim's tesicles out of the way with her left hand, she slowly bumped her lubed finger against the outside ring of Tim's anus. She could feel his balls shrink up and in as her cold finger made contact with his virgin asshole.

"Push out like you're going to the bathroom. Good, Tim."

Her finger now inside Tim's hot ass, Veronica looked up for the first time. She saw Tim looking down at her. His chest was mottled with red spots. His hand were clenched on the sides of the table.

"Just breathe, Tim," she said, "it's going to be ok."

A few minutes past, and while Tim's penis was still somewhere between flaccid and erect he began to feel that familiar pressure in his lower pelvis. He could see the juice leaking out of the tip of his dick.

Veronica tensed her little finger, locked her wrist, and began pulling up with all the strength of her arm, like she was trying to lift Tim of the table.

When he could resist it no longer, Tim began bucking his hips up and back against Veronica's finger.

"Uhhh, Tim," started Veronica unsure of how to proceed, "You're not gonna c... Do you feel like you are going to ejaculate?"

Tim stopped moving. "Ugh, no, not really, but ... well ..."

"It's ok, Tim. But I need you to cum in here," she said raising the plastic specimen cup from the stool so Tim could see it."

"Ok, but I don't know If I'm going to," he said gesturing toward his penis, "I mean, I'm not even hard."

"Well, I really do need to get that sample," said Veronica with a smile as she she threw out her soiled glove. "I have some tools here that I think could help," she said lifting Cindy's bag up.

Without waiting for Tim's response, Veronica pulled out Cindy's shiny, silver vibrator and flicked it on. Tim groaned as she rubbed it around the outside of his anus, while she began stroking his dick with her other hand.

Veronica looked up to see Tim: his eyes closed, head pressed against the side of the table. His dick diamond hard; she began to pump up and down, double pumping on his engorged, magenta tip.

Wishing to prolong this fantasy come true, Veronica stopped stimulating the young man.

"This position isn't going to work for collecting a semen sample, Tim," she said setting the vibrator aside. "I only have two hands."

"Let me see," she continued, feigning a moment of thought. "Let's have you roll over onto your stomach. Here, I'll lay the table flat again."

Tim could feel the lube sliding around between his ass cheeks as moved onto his stomach, using his hand to guide his erection underneath him.

Walking back around to the front of the table Veronica said, "And now if you could just lift yourself up on your hands and knees," before she could finish Tim had already jutted his ass into the air, "so I can get access -- perfect," said Veronica as she took in the view of his dangling bonner, shriveled nut sack, and slimy asshole.

As she took in the fantastical view, Veronica was astounded by how easy it was to get Tim in this position. Had she known how easy it was going to be -- how compliant the 6'2 hunk could be -- she would have done this years ago.

She placed the specimen cup on the exam table, beneath Tim's hanging fruit.

With her ungloved hand she grabbed Tim's dangling penis and pulled it back towards her like an engineer pulling back the brake of a train, her grip firm and her movement smooth.

With her gloved hand she ran her thumb around the base of Tim's slippery asshole. Deftly, she ran her thumb in circles around his sphincter while her other hand methodically tugged up and down on his penis.

"I want you to cum for me," she blurted out.

She grabbed the metal vibrator and eased the tip into Tim, as he pushed out on it. She flicked and on and Tim moaned.

"Cum for me, Tim." Her breathing quickened, matching Tim's deep gasps.

Her voice breathy, her chest hot, Veronica panted, "Cum for me, Cum for me."

Tim's legs began to shake. Then she saw his asshole clenching and twitching on the tip of the vibrator.

Quickly, she switched hands grabbing the vibrator with her tired one, and latching her other just under the edge of his cock's head. She jerked him in short rapid-fire strokes as his hot load of jizz burst free on to the cool leather-topped table below him.

He could smell the mushroomy chlorine as he felt Veronica's soft lips lightly dance across the fine hairs of his ass cheeks.

"Thank you, Tim" was all she said before turning to wash her hands in the sink.

----------

While Veronica silently tidied up the room, Tim dismounted the table and dressed himself. As he zipped himself into his tight jeans he felt the squish of lubricant, sweat, and jizz mixing about his crotch and he wished that he had wiped himself up.

But he couldn't. Not in front of Veronica. Because despite everything that had just transpired -- the dirty talk, the finger up his ass, the handjob -- he still didn't feel comfortable around her. Something about her, a psychic frost, kept her at a remove.

"Tim? Hello? Earth to Tim?" said Veronica.

"Ohh, sorry, I -- what was that?" asked Tim.

"I was just saying it's time to go," said Veronica, picking up Cindy's bag.

"Right," said Tim. "Well, thanks ... for everything," he said with a hint of a smile.

Veronica opened the door gesturing for Tim to exist first. As she followed him out the door she looked down at his cute little ass, just as attractive in jeans as withouout. She was still high from the recent events, her head still foggy with lust, but she knew that she did not want this to be the end of it. How does this sort of thing unfold? Does it become a relationship -- could there be love or just a shared kink between strangers? She had no answers.

When they were both out of the room, Tim turned around and stopped. "Umm, so, I just wanted to -- well, just," he squirmed, "thank you, Veronica," he squeaked while running his fingers through his hair.

"You already thanked me, Tim. You are very," she gave him a once over, "welcome," with heavy emphasis on the last syllable.

"Right, yeah," replied Tim, clearly unsure of what to say next. He turned to walk away, but abruptly stopped. "Could I buy you a coffee or something -- I feel like I, uhhh, owe you, I guess."

Veronica could sense that Tim was trying to offer more than a thank-you-gift. He was, she recognized, offering her a chance to talk, to get acquainted -- a date. It was a gesture she had wished and wondered why he had not done back in college after she had first kissed him.

"That would be nice," she said.

There was an awkward beat where neither of them moved, they just kept looking at each other.

Then Veronica spoke -- an utterance that as it escaped her lips, she knew she could never have said prior to the day's events:

"You know, Tim," she said, placing her hand on his elbow, "coffee's a nice gesture, but I don't think it quite squares us for that tug-job I gave you."

Tim laughed, before realizing that she was being completely serious. "Yeah, I guess we should keep it Hammurabi -- an orgasm for an orgasm?"

"That sounds fair," laughed Veronica, as the two started back down the hallway.

"But," said Veronica, "I also had something else in mind."

She swallowed hard -- and in a turn that would make her frenemy Cindy proud -- she continued, "I think you should come over to my place, lie down on the floor, and then tongue my wrinkly asshole while I squat over you, pissing on that beautiful face of yours."

Tim look down toward her, and smiled silently. He was hard again.