All Comments on 'CFNM Comes In All Shapes And Sizes'

by swinginat60

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
UncleDeweyUncleDeweyover 12 years ago

Great story. I do find the 16" claim a bit overstated. I am the same age, came from the same era. Have a story or 2 about summers on a Kansas farm. Sadly, no one had a dick even half that big. We did skinnydip a lot with cousins both male and female. Being naked was not a big deal. The house was too hot to wear clothes. We sat out on the porch til late at night. the little swamp cooler would only cool one room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Over the top!

Incredible does not over state my opinion! Growing up in rural Michigan at about the same time I find it interesting that the women of our family took a very similar view of nudity. It was fine for the guys but never for the girls! We lived at a lake in the summer and during the week when the neighboring cottages were empty (weekenders from Chicago, Gray and South Bend) it was perfectly normal for all the men to skinny dip in the evening while the women drank their coffee on the deck. To this day being naked around the house is a favorite activity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

Hope more chapters are on the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Fabulous story, please write more to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue

I enjoyed your story. Please continue with it. Who else got to see Herman ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
To be continued...

To be continued...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous