CFNM Dinner Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My left hand was being guided to a nice shaved pussy and my right was working it's way down a landing strip to another wet hole. I was in heaven. This pussy was the sweetest and my tongue soon found it's way to her clit. I sucked and nibbled for all I was worth and she came in my mouth, over my face, everywhere! God, Susan was a squirter! I lapped up all I could like a thirsty man in the desert.

I couldn't hold out any longer and came in the mouth of whoever it was sucking me off. That mouth was quickly replaced by another one. Completely different, harder faster sucking and a hand stroking me as she sucked. I soon came again as hard as the first time. I don't know who did the sucking and I really didn't care. I didn't even know my name by that time!

I lay there spent for what seemed like hours.

I could feel my body being washed and dried as I drifted in and out of consciousness.

When I did fully awake, Jill was sitting there watching me. I looked around and everyone else was gone. "That was everything I'd hoped for and more," she said as I sat up.

My clothes were on the end of the table and I got myself dressed as Jill looked on. I was a bit wobbly as I stood up and Jill put her arm around me for support.

She thanked me for a fantastic evening and said that all her friends had enjoyed themselves. She handed me a plastic bag, I looked inside and saw the panties that were on the table earlier. She said they were a gift from everyone and hoped they would last a while.

As I went to leave Jill took my hand and said "my daughter's 30th birthday is coming up next month and I'd like to give her and her friends a dinner party, are you game?"

I looked her in the eye, grinned and said "any time Jill." I kissed her on the lips and said goodnight.

Hmmm, next month eh? At least I know I won't need to go shopping.

12