All Comments on 'CFNM: The College Saga Pt. 02'

by That_CFNM_Guy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
are you the author of the DSH story series?

>the DSH logo on their chest

Or copying parts of that story? If you are the author of the DSH series, you would be better served by posting it in its original form, elsewhere on the web. (This site has too many restrictions; asstr would be better.

That_CFNM_GuyThat_CFNM_Guyabout 9 years agoAuthor
Reply to Anonymous

No I'm not the original author of the DSH Series, though I am a huge fan. The story I'm writing now is heavily inspired by DSH. Hence, I made a typo in original text, and I'm not certain how to edit it now. Sorry for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story! Hope for more

I like the fact that Chris's Mother is enjoying the fact that Chris is going to learn about Female supremacy.And I cant wait until Chrissie turns chris into her obedient slave.And comes home during Winter break to show off Chris's naked obedience to chris's Mom.Then Chris can join his naked and obedient Father in the kitchen, while Chrissie and Eline chat. She could even show off chris's new naked obedience to the neighborhood girls and women. Th way they will want to convert their families/boyfriends/husbands/Sons to the CFNM/Female Supremacy lifestyle

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bullshit- women are the sex Terds….always girls in the guys locker rooms. 3 girls thought they would come in and watch me take shower and steal the towel.

Bill shit, 1 had her face slammed into a metal Locke, 1 shoved to the floor then kicked in the ribs. Where she cried and said she couldn’t breathe. The other thought she was going to pull my towel off. Wrong——lol I grabbed my helmet, swung up as hard as I could, catching her in the mouth, splitting her top and bottom lip wide open and breaking her tooth. Lol lol….laughed my ass off. Stupid bitches. Told them to be naked the next time they entered the guys locker room. I told them to tell their parents, that they entered the guys locker room. Tried to sexually harass me and got their ass kicked. I also went to the principal, told him what happened. At first he tried to blame me. Then threatened him with calling school board and cops if he didn’t handle it.

The next day 3 girls and a set of parents and a mother were waiting for him.

The principal told them he knew, of course the girls lied…….the girl were suspended for three days, not allowed to cheer for 2 games.

Lol lol lol….. 3 weeks later all 3 dads were at the gate, as I came off the field—— mistake I told everybody, these were the 3 sluts dad’s

Lol lol lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous