All Comments on 'Chad and Blaine Ch. 05'

by Baby789

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
omfg!!

Omfg?!! Amazing, totally love it, you have to finish writing the next chapter as soon as, I can't wait its amazing!! Keep up the good writing!! <3 xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Umm...Katie has 2 husbands?

'Father had took his rage out on Blaine'. Should be taken not took. Just a few of the things that needed to be picked up in the editing.

Jezebell875Jezebell875over 12 years ago
Work In Progress...

Baby and I are a work in progress, but I believe this is her best work to date and she will only get better; I couldn't be any prouder ;)

And yes Katie has two smokin' hot husbands (I know that has always been my goal in life) I am trying to convince Baby to write their story ::wink wink nudge nudge nudge::

Happy Holidays everybody and thank you for your comments.

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 12 years ago
Great story!

Love the story so far. Hurry with the next chapter, because I'm so afraid of what Dean will do to Blaine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where is the rest?

This is a fantastic story. I can't believe you left it here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
IS THIS A NEW TREND ? :(

I loved ur story, i've been reading a lot of stories that just end without a conclusion please finish this it's really nice :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
PLEASEEEEEEE

Hurry HURRYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW

PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORy!! There is nothing i hate more than when authors start a story and don't finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please continue

You write so well please tell us what happens next. I am so worried about Blaine.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

i am so hacked off. why is it you people aways leave a story hanging by a threat....then take your time to update it.? i been waitng ages for this to be updated . dont you thinks its time to put us out of our misery,?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Come back

Please continue this story, I'll give you cookies if you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I agree with dinkyboots...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is literally the worst thing I have ever read. Ever. Are you 12?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
PLEASE OH PLEASE!!

You have got to finish this. I loved this story but I hate when an sweet innocent person has to suffer so much. Its not right. Blaine and Chad has found something wonderful and special despite Blaine horrible abuse at the hands of his bastard father and that asshole Dean. Now the unthinkable has happened again but I hope Blaine is rescued before he is subjected to more horrific abuse again. I mean how much can he take before he loses it? Blaine is so sweet and innocent and he did not ask to be gay, it is just the way he is. I hope he find the solace and love he deserve with Chad. Chad loves him so much and he is soooooo good for him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous