All Comments on 'Chain of Events'

by Kathi

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
Kanga40Kanga40over 18 years ago
Refreshingly different

Thouroughly liked this woman's journey. A well told story.

One of the few 'cheating' women on literotica who was not brain dead.

Once again, congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I liked it

Ditto to what Kanga40 said. I kinda wonder if hubby was getting a few thrills on the side as well. It would have been nice if that had been brought out and then have hubby come to the same conclusion as she did.

Sometimes, what we have at home really is the best there is. You just gotta check around once in a while to reassure yourself.

A fantasy, well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Really good

This was really good. Very very well done. Captures her thoughts and plays out in a very realistic way.

ryu77ryu77over 18 years ago
Well written...

Thanks!

neilp61112neilp61112over 18 years ago
Is that Home "for now?"

The story reads very well. I can follow her thoughts through the whole process. My difficulty is with the conclusion. If this was her first time, then "I think I'll stay" makes sense. However, this is not the first time she cheats. Her two affairs sound like she just needs an opportunity and then off come the panties. Any bets as to whether this will be her last?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Viewpoint

It was very well written but left me without arousal. Perhaps the women readers liked it.

When a writer is as good as you, one can relate to the characters for better or worse as you intended. Here there is a story about two people struggling through a marriage - and we know one feels sorry enough for herself to seek sexual attention and other male approval on two different occasions. She is quite a risk taker and very selfish from all indications. Her gratuitus ending statement tells us volumes about her very remote love of husband and family being way below her selfish needs.

The point is when someone effectively writes a story about a cold heartless bitch who is her own God and jury, regardless of the written skills what is there to like about the authors viewpoint? Here was no consequence or remorse - maybe next time (doubtfully)- meanwhile hubby is trying to make her happy but he doesn't yet know that only others can do that!

If your intent was crude thoughtless cuckolding of a family you succeeded but to what erotic point?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I would say..

....this is a chick story.

All the "leading up to" reading is very much like the "oh shit, I got caught cheating and now I got to get forgiven"

in may other cheating wife stories.

It seems like this says women don't really need a valid reason for betraying their vows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
a few bricks missing

cheating,betrayal,and adultry in a marriage with no consequences sucks.fucking without protection is dangerous.

thebulletthebulletover 18 years ago
Interesting and well written

This takes us through the mind-journey of a potentially unfaithful wife. It's a point of view we rarely see on this site, since the majority of stories are told from the male POV. (I guess the majority of submitters are male as well).

This gives us a stream-of-consciousness look at a wife who is vulnerable. It's a very well written and pretty sexy account. The wife is a little to 'in' to smelling her own underware, but I guess to each his/her own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A slut is a slut and will always be a slut unless

she becomes a whore. No amount of self justification or fancy worlds or accusations will cover that she is a slut. If she is thinking about it, she is getting ready to do it. Once a cheater, always a cheater, just a matter of time. Oh oor me, no mental health, no self esteem, no respect for my husband or marriage vows, no ability to utter no, just self gratification on a plate - my goodness strange new cock is so good, so nice, not like what I have a home daily. Ever wonder who all the cheating husbands are cheating with since they say more men than women cheat? They are not counting all the married women who with the single girls who are riding hard. If she wants to slut, let her be decent enough to get a divorce first. Of course that requires, morals, ethics, self estemm, and mental health, issues most women do not have it appears from these stories.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Nicely done

I agree with thebullet: it was refreshing to read a loving wife story written from the female point of view. I liked her character because she felt real to me. She has her strengths and her weaknesses, her faults and her virtues. You may not like what she does but you have to like her because she's human. She makes mistakes, sins and lives with her transgressions. Is she a "bad" person? I dunno but she's very real to me.

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
Her Divorce

Danny should surprise her with divorce papers with 8x10 photos with it saying you have been served good luck bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
nope

Wanna do a 'wanker'? Well do it then. But do it good.. Wanna do a story? Then you need a story line that makes sense. portraying a forty three? year old mum as a 'instant' whore...

Then degrading her like a bitch in heat.. Kathi be honest, do you know any one behaving like that? If so get her some medical help fast... Do a 'wanker' instead. Try to concentrate on the 'juicy parts' and please, give up trying for a story line...Cheers Yoron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmmm

It's good to be old fashioned. REAL good. I don't need reasons, excuses, lame attempts at explanation and so forth, all I need is here and now. That said, I was able to skip very lightly through all the bullshit that comprises this story down to the end where we have the faithless, cheating whore returning to her unsuspecting and trusting family. Piss poor premise developed into a piss poor story and no redeeming characteristics whatsoever...getting it from the womens point of view doesn't improve it either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
only a woman

Only a middle age woman could think this way, in real life you can only hope the spouse finds out and gets rid of thepig.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hope this helps....

I thought it was a well written story but the story line was weak. She has low morals, a very weak excuse for wandering and this obviously isn't the first time. She might lie to herself about "staying at home" but this is just one in a string of cheap thrills. It is interesting written from a female POV, how would your write the husband's side of the story? anon jerry

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Well Written

But she's still a slut. Hope hubby dumps her cheating ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Whatever

Sounds like a normal family life to me. Actually, normal might have been for her to have a loving talk with hubby but, she got aroused by forbidden thoughts, allowed them to take place and now she should decide, have that talk with hubby (no confession) and/or decide to indulge herself more discreetly and have a good time...at least, until she is caught!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
loyal

loyal to her family wasn't she, great fanasty.

Simple49erSimple49eralmost 14 years ago
But then a voice says,

"No cheating slut can stay in my house, eat my food, or contaminate my children. Here are the divorce papers. Get lost!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I thought it wa great!

Someone who thinks her a slut doesn't know the meaning of the word. She slipped a little. It wasn't serious, true it wasn't absolute fidelity, but if that was all my wife did, and especially if I didn't know about it, I'd be good with that.I really liked the story. It was real with no suspension of belief. Well fucking in the parking lot, but riskier things have happened.

I liked the idea of lying down on the seat so as to not be seen. Very origional.

Chilley Willey

rjordanrjordanalmost 13 years ago
A very human story

Looking forward reading more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well what is/was the meaning of your story?? REALY?

Nothing.. You are just a dumbass who does not have two brain cells to rub together...

LoL....bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Trying to make case for this story...

My only thought is the woman has been in denial for a number of years... Husband is a hard working provider but not at home...as a married couple they never have cum together... each one's mind is totally out of sync with each other... Can they put it together?? My mind is has no focus on their future... I am not sure I am making any sense,,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Damn!! can'tbuyme you need serious

fucking help. I mean sweetie, it's just a story , not real, fake, relax, smoken if you got them, yep, you need serious help get it before you have a freaking heart attack!!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Whore

I hate fucking cheaters. Danny needs to call his attorney and throw the cunt out on her face. And anon - shut the fuck up. Stop criticizing a great writer whose opinion counts and start worrying about getting help for yourself. Like maybe giving yourself a name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To those women defending her:

If her husband went out and screwed around she would kill him. What if he needs what she thinks she needed? The best ending would have been his catching her and then divorcing her. And yes this is fiction, but to defend her actions as justified is simply ridiculous..

Charley49erCharley49erover 10 years ago
BooHooo

Husband makes offhanded remark and this is an excuse to cheat. Years of marriage and she just does not clearly explain to him what she is unhappy about. I agree. There is no defense for cheating here: none at all. And every time she is in bed with her husband, she will be comparing him unfavorably with the manslut she cheated with. This is obviously a woman's fantasy: have the best sex ever and let the husband pay for it. Disappointed in the end: she should have been caught. She still did not get that what she did to her husband was wrong: in fact worse than anything he did or said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just another cunt who hates her husband

And only a Cunt would try to defend her actions. She has been cheating for a long time. Total crap story. But what would you expect from a Cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
But she didn't get to stay

Danny took one look at her and recognized the "just fucked" look on his wife's face. He hired a PI got all the information and divorced her. He got custody, kept the house and paid minimal alimony as he threatened to show her videos to all her family and friends. She ended up in a minimum wage job, living in a trailer by herself. What a whore. What a terrible, disgusting story.

loveoverlustloveoverlustalmost 9 years ago
THE CHAIN OF FORBIDDEN PLEASURE ........

.......IS LINKED TO THE CHAIN OF SORROWS.

Can she resist ? One can only hope.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 9 years ago
I started and stopped.

I returned to finish it. Knowing the author was female, I assumed our "heroine" would get away with it. I can only hope Danny had something going on with the soccer mom and eventually left his slut. The story had some timing and panty issues. Heather was studying for school, yet it was approaching July 4th. He touched her bare butt while she was supposed to be wearing panties and vice versa.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Aw, come on you chauvinists.

Great to read a story from, I assume from the biography, a woman's point of view. I'm doubly convinced because of the grittiness of it all. We men put them on a pedestal, and haven't a clue as to what's going through their mind. This, under these circumstances, is what might go through a woman's mind, especially when her husband talks to her in the way that Danny does. No real harm, no real foul, she's back to the loving wife that she was, only Danny needs to wake up and cultivate it. If he doesn't get it, they're in for trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why would she think she was staying?

Her husband can't be THAT blind? Once he confronts her, she's toast. She'll be lucky to have any type of custody and she'll be getting little, if any, alimony. Wait until her husband exposes her activities to all her family and friends. She'll have to move away in shame. Okay story, horrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Skipped most of it. Nothing different from others from this slut author.

rjordanrjordanover 8 years ago
A fun romp

I was gritty, real and fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
so she got rid of demons

Acting like a slut in public and screwing in public but author thinks her behavior is acceptable and even condones it because she had manufactured a reason to be mad at husband so she could punish him

The author's kindred spirit is found on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com. Serial cheating wife was college instructor in Helena Montana. She coerced at least one student into sexual relationship. Details ended up on Facebook profile.

She lost position but not husband she was years ago into doubledigit number of affairs

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

Another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Yuk

Stupid whore.

Hope her husband leaves her and exposes her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
story lead in

States husband's criticism led to her cheating.

Funny, the girst time she cheated her husband was innocent. Your story indicated that her husband was still very attracted to her and tried to make her happy but she had let herself ''go'' not even bothering to shave her armpits.

So she flirts, exposes herself, has sex with stranger-young guy-at public gathering with family and friends then does it again.

She is one ignoring husband and then wantonly displaying herself at work.

Oh but then she decides she wants husband and family...

UNTIL THE NEXT TIME

Then she will do as she did before! Create some imagined slight by her husband that she selfishly uses as excuse-justification to cheat once again...

Hopefully her husband is nailing the female who was touching his arm, as the wife ignores him while openly flaunting her body to any and all comers!

Thank you for your female insights which confirm my long held views on the XX GENDER...AS IN DOUBLE CROSS CHROMOSOMES!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too bad

Danny and the kids didn't feel the same way wasn't it.

VBAlanVBAlanalmost 6 years ago
I LIKE WHAT SHE DID, AND WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE

REAL OR IMAGINED.....WHO CARES, WOMEN HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE SEX JUST ABOUT ANYTIME AND WITH ANYBODY THEY CHOSE.....MEN ENVY THE POWER OF WOMEN OVER OTHER MEN AND RESENT IT.

IF MEN HAD THAT KIND OF POWER OVER WOMEN THEY WOULD USE IT AND GLOAT ABOUT IT.........I AM ALL FOR WOMEN TO HAVE THIS KIND OF EXPERIENCE...........TREAT THEM LIKE AN EQUAL AND LOVE THEM AND THEY WILL LOVE MEN EQUALLY

I WANT WOMEN TO USE THEIR SEXUALITY AND ENJOY IT WHEN THEY WANT TO

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Basically a laundry list of excuses to justify cheating.......how unoriginal and bland.

notredame43notredame43about 5 years ago
VBA is a closet case it looks like and meh the usual put upon unappreciated wife tropes 1 star

Not gay but a closet cuck cum slurping FAG! read its comments sounds like the macho ma'am TRANNY Savage lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I felt guilty about what I had done but at the same time I felt free of my demons

But they returned with a vengeance when I was served with the divorce papers. And oh how I cried.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Oh dear

Her tender feelings are hurt and that justifies her cheating. She has become nothing more than a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sad

I'm sad to read stories like this where good mothers and women destroy their marriages because they won't accept the truth. I feel bad for the family.

RB8BY3WIDERB8BY3WIDEalmost 3 years ago

She is just a ugly minded slut cheating on her husband and getting away with it. Hope he tells her husband.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 3 years ago
Wow!!!

Finally a story where the woman gets away with it. Wish there were more stories like this one, instead of those with a weak minded husbands that can only get off by watching their wife's with another man. Or the husband that looses his wife and family because work is more important to him than his wife and family. Keep up the good work and hope to see more stories like this from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the distasteful story of an aging, plump and perpetually sweaty slut with lumpy cellulite whose highest claim to fame is pretty feet. The detailed descriptions of her secretion saturated panties and panty hose evoke nausea rather than lust. She should thank her lucky stars that her husband finds her desirable and focus her affection on that hapless idiot.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 year ago

The truth always comes out. Eventually she will find herself divorced and Phil will find himself crippled. Then Danny can go find a better woman. They are out there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous