Chain of Events

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kathi
Kathi
580 Followers

I have a large clitoris and it gets very sensitive when I am fully aroused. I rubbed my self and tried to remember the last time that I was really aroused. Sure, I get aroused and Danny and I have good sex but I don't reach that blood-hot, toe-squinching, pound-my-heels-on-his-butt, while I moan and grunt peak anymore.

My fingers were starting to really feel good on my clitoris and I raised my right leg and rested it on the soap dish. I was picturing Phil standing in front of me with his a dark purple erection. He had a hairy chest and the hair on his belly continued down the front and inside of his thighs.

"You don't even know if he has a hairy belly, you fool," I laughed into the spray.

The moment passed and I dropped my hands away from my pussy.

"You're too old for this Phyllis," I said.

I picked up a bottle of shampoo and stood to wash my hair. I jumped when I heard a quick knock on the door and I looked through the steamy glass to see Danny coming into the bathroom.

"The pizza is almost ready," he called over the noise of the shower. "Need any help?"

"No! I'll be down in a minute," I replied.

I finished my hair and quickly soaped my body and rinsed off. I didn't even take time to shave my underarms or my legs.

After slipping into my robe, I reached into my everyday lingerie drawer to get a pair of panties. All of my granny panties were in the wash so I settled on a pair of nylon bikini briefs from my "sexy" drawer. As I pulled them up my legs I realized that I had bought them more than a year ago yet they were still brand new, I had never worn them. I must have gained a little weight since I had bought them because they were a little tight over my hips.

Wrapping my wet hair in a towel, I hurried downstairs to eat dinner with Danny and the kids. The pizza was already on the table and the soft drinks were poured when I arrived in the kitchen. Heather was wolfing down her second piece when the telephone rang. She jumped up and went into the family room to answer it.

"Where's Steven?" I asked.

"He has some kind of an ROTC practice tonight. They are getting ready for the 4th of July parade," Danny replied through a mouth full of pizza.

There were no napkins on the table and I got some out of the cabinet. I stood next to Danny while I forced a handful into the holder we kept on the kitchen table. I felt Danny's right hand on my leg. I couldn't stand anywhere near him without his putting his hands on me. He ran his hand up my thigh and squeezed my ass through my panties.

"H'mm! Nice panties," he said as he felt their edges with his fingertips. "They leave most of the important parts exposed."

His hand continued up my back and as soon as he realized that I was not wearing a bra he dropped his slice of pizza and put his left hand on my hip to turn me towards him.

"Don't! Heather will be back any minute," I said and tried to squirm away.

His hand was already on my breast and he was teasing my nipple with his fingers. It felt good and I leaned my body against him. Nuzzling my belly through my robe, he pulled me tighter into his face with his left hand as he continued to tease my now hardened nipple.

"H'mm nice," he mumbled into my belly. "I love your tits, your nipples get so big."

"S'hhh! She'll hear you," I said, hitting him on the shoulder with my fist.

"Gimme a taste," he demanded. Raising his hand from my hip to my shoulder he tried to bend me over so he could reach my breasts with his lips.

"Stop it! Later!" I said and straightened up.

He pulled his hand down from my nipple and placed it flat against my lower belly. His thumb slicked back and forth over the thin nylon fabric covering my pussy. I felt the first throbs of lust that signaled my arousal and when his thumb found my emerging clitoris through my panties, I moaned and leaned against him.

"That was Michael," Heather said as she reentered the kitchen from the family room. "He wants me to come over and study with him. I called Connie and she's coming too. Is it OK if I go?"

I had jumped when I had heard Heather's voice and I was again facing the table opposite from where she sat down. Danny's hand was now on my ass up under my robe. I tried to move away without alerting Heather to what was going on but Danny held me tightly against him.

"Sure honey. It's OK. What time will you be home?" I asked. "Don't forget, it's a school night."

"No later than ten. OK? Bye." Heather grabbed her knapsack and headed out the door.

"She could have seen what you were doing," I admonished Danny. "It would have been embarrassing."

"I wouldn't do anything that would give it away," he said. "I mean I wouldn't have done anything like this."

Before I could react, he had moved his hand from my ass and put it between my legs. His finger pushed the material of my nylon panties between the lips of my pussy.

"Damn! You're wet!" He exclaimed and wormed his finger farther into my vagina.

I could feel my body responding as I let him fondle me. I moved my hips against his hand to increase the stimulation.

"Damn! You're really hot today. What's gotten into you?" He asked innocently.

I froze for a second. He was right. Phil had gotten me aroused and I had continued to play while in the bathroom. My body was still anticipating satisfaction.

I just stood there and let him play with me. Both hands were now under my robe and he was pulling my panties down. I helped him by wiggling my hips and lifting my leg to pull my foot out of the leg opening.

"Now the other one," he said and he held me steady while I stepped out of my panties.

He knows that I like to smell myself and he raised my panties to his face. He inhaled sharply with my panty crotch covering his nose.

"Want a sniff?" He asked and raised them towards my face.

"You perverted bitch," I said to myself as I allowed him to rub my panties across my mouth and nose. I inhaled the odor of my sex.

His right hand was back between my legs and he had several fingers pushed up into my vagina. His thumb was rubbing back and forth across my extended clitoris. I was on the verge of cuming.

"Want to go upstairs?" He asked looking up at me. His face was back into my belly.

"No!" I gasped. "Right here! Now!"

He pulled his hands off of me and fumbled with the buttons on his shorts. Pushing his chair back from the table he raised his hips and I pulled his shorts and his underwear down his legs while he almost tore his shirt off of himself. His curved penis stood up from his almost hairless groin. The tip was bright red and shiny with his emissions and the whole thing was moving back and forth as it throbbed in response to his heartbeats.

Reaching down, I grasped him like I would hold a golf club and I gently caressed his shaft while touching his balls with my fingertips.

"Oh god! Stop or I'll cum," he pleaded.

He was trying to maneuver his chair away from the table so that I could straddle him. His legs were tangled in his shorts and his underwear and he was having a problem turning the chair around.

"Here! Let me," I gasped. I swung my leg over the chair so that I was facing him. Hiking up my robe I reached down between my legs with my right hand to grasp his penis. He groaned again.

Danny pulled the zipper of my robe down and I felt the cool air on my breasts and chest. He groaned and lifting my right breast, he ran his tongue around my hard nipple and sucked it into his mouth. It was my turn to groan. He knows that I love to have my nipples sucked with as much vacuum as he can muster.

I rubbed the head of his penis against my clitoris and to the surprise of both of us I came. It didn't build up as it usually does it just came upon me. I buried my head into his shoulder and held his penis against my clitoris as I humped my pussy against it. The muscles in my inner thighs started to cramp from the intensity of my orgasm and, still holding his penis, I collapsed into his lap.

"Wow!" He said. "I haven't felt you cum like that in years. Are you on new hormone pills or something?"

I felt my face getting red and my temper rising.

"God damn it! Why does it always have to be my hormones? Maybe if you spent some time loving me before you stick it in me I would always have an orgasm like that one."

I started to rise but Danny held me down.

"Wait a minute! I didn't mean anything. I was just kidding," he said.

His penis was still pressed against my pussy and he moved his hips to slide it up and down between my lips. He was hinting that he hadn't cum yet.

"Is this what you want," I said and raised myself up until I felt the head of his penis against my vagina. I was angry but I was still horny. I hadn't cum twice in this short of time in many years. I wanted to try for another one.

Lowering myself against him I felt my lips spread as he started to enter me. I love the feeling of being stretched when he first pushes himself into me. Now I was in control. I let myself go and started a series of up and down movements. Each movement was not more than an inch or so in length.

I played with him. Letting myself down I could feel the pressure of the head of his penis as it pushed my lips apart. Another inch down and my vaginal muscles stretched around the head. Another inch down and they closed tightly around his penis just under the flare of the head. I pulled back up and felt the feelings in reverse order. I did it all over again and again and again. Each time I did it a flood of sensations filled my being.

Danny kept trying to thrust himself up into me but I easily countered his attempts by moving with him. I was back at that blood-hot, toe-squinching, moaning and grunting peak. I didn't care if he was cuming or not. It was just me, all me.

I came and I came and I came until I finally could not hold myself up anymore and I engulfed his penis inside of me as I let myself down.

I drifted back up from the dazed state that I had reached. As I became more aware of where I was, I wondered why he didn't have any hair on the back of his shoulders.

"How's that for hormones," I said and lifted myself up off of him.

"I'm sorry honey," he pleaded.

I climbed the stairs with his cum running down my legs.

I cleaned Danny's cum and my juices off of my legs and pussy before putting my panties back on. They were a little damp but they would keep the sheets from getting soiled. I felt pretty good. I had satisfied my body's craving even though I didn't like what Danny had said.

My toenail polish was a little chipped and I spent the next hour removing and reapplying polish. I have great looking feet and legs and I know it. They are sexy and I don't mind showing them off whenever I can. Danny doesn't like feet. Just because his are dirty and smelly, he thinks everyone's are like his. I've tried to use my feet in a sexual way with him but he has always rejected me so I gave that up years ago.

He does like me to tease him with glimpses of my body when I am dressed. It's strange that I can get a thrill from teasing Danny. I can understand it when I allow men to peek up my skirt or down my blouse but Danny can look at me whenever he wants to. He sees me naked practically everyday yet I can still get wet by deliberately showing him my legs or my pussy or my breasts while I am otherwise covered.

I was tired. It had been a long day and I felt worn out. Piling the pillows behind me, I lay back on the bed and turned on the TV. I watched FOX News and drowsed in and out of sleep. My mind went back to my evening in Phil's truck. He wasn't a particularly good-looking guy but he had something about him that I liked. I tried to decide what I was going to do at the next soccer practice. Phil would surely be there. My mind was wandering around and I let it go.

"I wonder if Phil thinks that he will be able to make love to me? I won't let it go that far but I may tease him a little more. I haven't broken my marriage vows yet. I came close several times when I let things get out of hand with some guys I was flirting with. Well, I haven't technically broken them by having sex with someone."

Phil's face appeared before me. He moved closer and I let him kiss me. His tongue licked across my lips and I opened my mouth to accept it. Our mingled saliva felt cool on my cheeks and on my chin. His hand was on my butt and I pushed myself against his body. He was tugging at my clothes and I wanted to help him. I arched my back and pulled my panties down over my thighs. I heard Phil's voice whispering in my ear, "Phyl! Phyl! Get under the blankets, it's almost midnight."

I opened my eyes in confusion. It wasn't Phil, it was Danny and he was standing there looking at me with my panties down around my knees.

"Are you OK sweetie?" He asked. "What are you dreaming about?"

"I-I'm OK. I guess I was dreaming."

"You were licking the pillow and pulling your pants down when I came into the room. That must have been some dream you were having."

"I-I don't remember what I was dreaming about," I lied. "I have to go to the bathroom."

I tried to remember the dream in detail as I sat on the toilet. I was still aroused. My fingers moved over my pussy lips. They were wet and swollen and I felt like I had just had sex but without an orgasm.

"Danny, you're going to get lucky tonight," I thought.

I left my robe and panties in the bathroom and climbed into bed. Danny was lying on his side of the bed and he was softly snoring. Danny slept in the nude and I cuddled up against his back and pressed my breasts and pussy against him. He mumbled something and continued to snore.

This was going to require some drastic action. I slipped my hand around to his front and ran my fingers over his flaccid penis. His balls were between his thighs and I couldn't get to them. My fondling didn't do much and after a few minutes I gave up and rolled over on my side facing away from him. My two-hour nap had refreshed me and I was wide-awake now. I considered turning on the TV but Danny would bitch about not being able to sleep. I lay there and let my thoughts run. Phil's face came into my mind and I could see the hair on his shoulders.

"What the hell is this thing about hair," I asked myself. "Is this a new fetish that has popped up?"

I tried to figure out why I had this sudden urge for men with hair. The only incident, involving a hairy man, that I could remember was at the Easter Egg Hunt at the church picnic on Easter Sunday.

Right after church, we had all gone directly to the picnic area next to the cemetery. I had packed a change of clothes for everyone but the bag with Danny's and my change of clothes had not made it into the car. We were stuck with our Sunday clothes. Danny took off his coat and tie and rolled up his shirtsleeves.

I was roasting in a white sundress and I was wearing heels and pantyhose. I removed my jacket, being careful not to damage my corsage, and that helped a little. The dress was a little too low cut in front and back to wear to church but with the jacket covering my shoulders and chest, it was suitable.

The warm sun felt good on my bare shoulders and I noticed that several of the men and even the teenage boys were watching me. I felt myself getting excited but I was definitely not going to do anything to help them while I was here. If they wanted to look they would have to figure out how to peek on their own.

The women sat and chatted near the tables loaded with food while he men played horseshoes and the younger boys and girls played volleyball. Some of the older teens walked in little groups or couples down around the little pond and several of the girls were sitting on the little dock with their feet in the water. There was quite a crowd of church members and their relatives and friends.

I could see Danny was playing horseshoes but after a while I lost track of the children. Several of the women brought their relatives over to our table to introduce them to us. One of the young men was introduced as a "soon to be Army Officer" who would graduate from West Point in a few weeks. No two ways about it, he was a hunk. His shirt collar was open and I could see where he had shaved all the way down his neck so that the hair on his chest and shoulders suddenly appeared to grow below the ring where he had stopped shaving. I suddenly realized that I was staring at his crotch to try and figure out how big he was. Tearing my eyes away from him I looked up and saw that he was watching me looking at him. I felt myself blush and just before I turned my eyes away he gave me a big smile and a wink.

I watched the other women preening and posing around him and I thought that he could probably have one or two of them if he put his mind to it. Most of them were married and they wouldn't do anything beyond a little bit of flirting.

I was getting hot in my pantyhose and I decided to find a place to take them off. I headed back towards our car. It was hard walking in my heels on the grass and stones but it was too rough to go without shoes. It was quite a walk to the car and I found myself balancing on my tiptoes to try and make it.

"Can I be of help ma'am?" A voice said behind me.

I turned around and there stood the young man from the Army. He held his hand out towards me in an offer of support.

"Thanks," I said. "I'm trying to get to my car so I can take off these damn pantyhose. I'm sweating like a horse under them."

"We can't have now, can we," he laughed. "Here let me help you."

Army Officer hunk crossed in front of me and turned his back towards me.

"Here, hop on," he said. "I'll give you a horsy back ride to your car."

"I can't do that," I laughed. "Someone will see us and they'll think I'm robbing the cradle."

"No one is paying any attention to us. Come on, this is your last chance."

"Oh well, what the hell," I said and grabbed him by the shoulders.

He bent his knees and leaned forward. I put my right leg up over his hip and he held my calf in his hand.

"C'mon jump!" He ordered.

I hopped up while pulling myself up with my hands on his shoulders. He grabbed my left leg in his other hand and sort of hitched me up until I was riding on his hips.

"There we go," he said and started to walk towards the car.

"Ready for a trot?" He asked and without waiting for my answer he bounded along with me bouncing on his back.

I could feel his back between my spread legs and my pussy was being rubbed each time I bounced. I squeezed my legs against his ribs to increase the pressure and to better hold myself up on him.

"Easy," he said and stopped moving. "You're breaking my ribs. You must be something wild in bed."

His last remark startled me and I hit him on the shoulder with my fist.

"What a terrible thing to say, you don't even know me," I tried to say sternly but I ended up laughing.

"Am I right?" He asked.

"None of your business," I replied. "You have a lot of nerve talking to me like that."

"I saw you looking at me," he said. "I can tell when a woman is enjoying what she is seeing."

He had started walking again and we were coming closer to the cars in the parking area.

"You have strong legs," he said and stopped walking. Bending over at the waist he ended up with me lying on his back without danger of sliding off.

"Strong legs," he repeated and his hands left my calves and slid up to my thighs.

He squeezed my thighs and I responded by squeezing his ribs again.

"God yes," he breathed. "Where's your car?"

"Straight ahead, the van," I answered breathlessly as we moved along.

We reached the van and he straightened up so that I could slide down off of his back. I felt every thread in the fabric of his clothes as my pussy rubbed against him on the way down. I stood there for a moment with my body pressed against his back. He shirt was soaking wet with sweat and I could smell him. He smelled fine. He smelled like a man and I liked it.

Kathi
Kathi
580 Followers