Chain of Events

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn it! I don't have my keys," I said. "I left them in my purse back at the tables."

"Well then. You'll just have to remove your hose right here," he said. "Here, let me help you."

He reached for the hem of my dress and I backed away.

"Now wait a minute," I said. "You are assuming a lot of things, aren't you young man?"

"Am I?" He responded with a smile. "You're a beautiful, mature woman and I want to touch you."

"Touch me? I don't even remember your name. This is going too far. I've got to get back to my husband," I said in alarm.

"OK! OK!" He said holding up his hands in surrender. "You do it."

"Turn around," I ordered.

"Not a chance," he laughed. "I think you're enjoying this and I want to watch."

I was beginning to have trouble breathing. My heart was pounding and I knew I was soaking wet between my legs.

"OK, but don't touch me," I said. I looked into his eyes and hiked my dress up so I could get to the waistband of my pantyhose.

His eyes followed my hands as they lifted the hem of my dress. He took a step towards me and I backed up until my back was against our van. I dropped my dress and leaned back with my arms and hands flat against the van for balance.

Looking around to make sure no one was watching I lifted my right foot and said, "Please help me take off my shoes. I'm afraid I'll fall if I try to do it."

He looked startled for a second. His eyes searched mine for some sign that he had not correctly heard me. I stared back at him and didn't say a word. He must have noticed my breasts heaving above the neckline of my dress. My heart was pounding so hard that I imagined he could see it moving against my chest. He finally sucked in a huge breath of air, took another step forward and squatted down directly in front of me.

He reached for my foot and I lifted it up into his hands. His hand went behind him and came out with a handkerchief he had taken out of his back pocket. Holding the back of my ankle with one hand he wiped the dust off of my white shoe with the handkerchief. He placed my right foot back on the ground and reached out his hand for my left one. I lifted it and placed it in his hand. He removed the dust from that one and placed it back on the ground.

Unfolding his handkerchief he spread it on the ground next to my shoe.

Looking up at me he said, "You can put your foot on that after I remove your shoe."

I was no longer leaning flat against the van. I was bracing my butt against it and leaning over so that the skirt of my dress wouldn't block my view.

He (I still didn't know his name) scooted closer to me and lifting up my left foot he held it between his legs for a moment before sliding his left hand up my calf to the inside of my left knee. I tensed up, waiting to see how high he planned to put his hand.

He felt my leg twitch and he said, "I'm just making sure that there is not any dust on this beautiful leg."

"What a liar," I thought. "But a wonderful liar."

Out loud, I smiled and said sarcastically, "Oh! Thank you. You are so considerate!"

Keeping his hand behind my knee, he removed my shoe and placed it on the ground next to his handkerchief.

Thinking that he was done, I tried to pull my foot back but he held it and said, "Wait a minute, your feet must be sore from all of that walking in those shoes on this rough ground."

He held my foot in both hands and gently massaged it with his fingers. I knew my feet were sweaty under my pantyhose but he didn't seem to mind. His hands were caressing my feet more than massaging them and I again felt another surge of moisture well up in my pussy and that familiar tingle in my groin that signaled my arousal.

I keep glancing around to make sure that no one was watching us. The danger in what we were doing was heightening my excitement and my legs were starting to tremble. He carefully put my foot down on his handkerchief and reached for my right one. Before he could reach it, I lifted it and placed my shoe on his knee. He looked up at me and smiled as he ran both of his hands up my nylon-covered leg until he had almost reached my crotch. I sagged a little and spread my thighs to give him access but he stopped before he reached my crotch. Looking up at me he squeezed and massaged my thigh with both hands. Holding my calf with one hand he removed my shoe and carefully placed it beside the one on the ground.

"You have beautiful feet he said and he felt my foot with his fingers. Did you know a high arch like yours is a sign of passion in a woman?"

I was ready to believe anything that he said. At that moment I was sure of only one thing. I was aroused and I needed to be satisfied.

He looked up at me again and placed my foot on his knee before moving his hands back up my legs. This time he didn't stop when he reached the top of my thigh. He continued to push his hands upward along the outside of my thighs until he had the elastic waist of my pantyhose in his fingers.

I was making mewing noises by this time. I felt helpless and excited at the same time. I wasn't in control anymore. Through the windows of the car parked next to our van, I could see the other church members down at the picnic area. Danny was standing with one foot up on a picnic table bench and he was talking to a group of women. His head turned as he surveyed the area every few seconds. He was probably looking for me, his wife.

The Army guy was pulling my pantyhose down from my waist and over my thighs. I lost sight of Danny when I leaned forward to balance myself on his shoulders. I slid one hand under the edge of his shirt collar and felt the soft fur of his chest hair. Unbuttoning the top two buttons of his shirt, I slid both hands under it and felt his shoulders and as far down his back as I could get. He had my pantyhose well down my thighs and I had to move my foot from his knee so he could pull them off of me.

I could feel a cool breeze on my wet pussy and I realized that he was taking my panties off at the same time as my pantyhose. I looked up and saw Danny staring in our direction. Would he come up this way? I was starting to panic.

"Hurry, someone's coming," I panted.

I yanked my right foot up and out of my pantyhose. He helped pull the nylon over my heel and off of my foot. I didn't care about my feet getting dirty, I wanted to get on with whatever we were going to do. He pulled my panties and pantyhose down over my left ankle and off of my foot.

Without pausing, he stood up and yanked at the belt of his pants.

"Are you really going to let him fuck you?" I asked myself.

My answer was, "Yes."

His penis was sticking out the front of his white boxer shorts. It was hard, and red, and shiny and his lubrication bubbled out of the hole in the head. I pulled my skirt up to my waist and as he bent his knees and lowered himself to my height, he stepped in between my legs. I raised my right knee and wrapped my calf around the back of his thigh. I could see Danny over his shoulder. He was still looking around but now he was definitely heading in our direction.

I grabbed hold of the Army guy's waist and pulled him into me. His penis slid between my legs and up against my pussy. Dropping my leg, I clamped him in between my thighs and frantically rubbed myself back and forth on him. I hunched my hips and forced my distended clitoris against the top of his penis. We were both hunching against each other like mad. I forgot about Danny and buried my face in the Army guy's shoulder. I could feel the hair on his shoulder against my cheek. I slid my hands under the bottom of his polo shirt and buried my hands in the hair on his back.

He kept trying to put his hand in between us so he could fit himself into me. I clamped my thighs tighter against him and rubbed myself harder on him. The last thing I remember seeing was Danny's face as he strode up the field towards us. I remember biting the Army guy's neck to keep from screaming aloud as I came on his erection.

He has stopped trying to put himself into me and was now holding both of my butt cheeks in his hands and pulling and pushing me back and forth on himself.

"I'm cumming!" He said.

Holding me tightly against himself he strained against me and I could feel his semen squirting into the crack of my butt as he pounded me against the side of the van. I could see Danny through the windows of the car next to ours. He was getting closer and I was getting frantic.

"My husband! He's coming this way!" I said and pushed him away from me.

"Get out, get out. He'll see us," I said as I searched for my pantyhose and panties.

The Army guy picked them up and handed them to me. As I grabbed hold of them he held onto my panties and pulled them off of the tangled leg of the pantyhose. Stuffing them in his pocket he pulled up his pants and, bent almost double, he disappeared into the parking lot full of cars.

I pulled my dress back down over my hips and combed my fingers through my hair. Picking up my shoes, I turned and took a few steps towards the opening between the cars. Danny came through the opening and seeing me standing there, he stopped short.

"Where have you been? He said. "I've been looking all over for you."

"I couldn't stand it anymore, I had to get out of these pantyhose. I came up here to change in the car but I forgot my keys so I took them off out here.

"What if someone saw you," he cautioned. "Be careful, there are a lot of young men around here that were looking at you. I heard them talking about how great you look."

"I'm glad someone notices," I replied in my sarcastic voice.

We heard a car start and I saw the Army guy pulling away in his little sports car. He didn't look up as he drove past us in the lane next to ours.

"I didn't see him come up here," Danny said. "I wonder where he has been?"

"He probably came up on the other side," I said. "Open the van door please. I want to put these inside the car. I think there is a pair of flip-flops in there somewhere. See if you can find them for me."

Danny pushed the button on his key ring and opened the van door. He walked towards it and then stopped.

"What the hell is that?" He wondered. His finger was pointing at the side of the van.

"Oh my god," I thought. "That's his cum all over the side of the car."

"I don't know," I said aloud. "Probably some bird pooped on the car. Find those shoes for me please."

As Danny leaned inside of the car, I used my pantyhose to wipe our sweat and our cum off of the inside of my legs. I couldn't resist a little sniff of the aroma before I threw them over Danny's back and onto the back seat.

I tried not to move around on the bed too much. I was afraid I would wake Danny up if he felt me moving or making any sounds. I was rubbing two fingers of my right hand up and down between my wet pussy lips. The thumb and forefinger of my left hand was gently holding my clitoris as I stroked them up and down it like a little penis.

Thinking about the church picnic had got me all excited and I was close to cumming. In my mind's eye I could see the Army guy and I could feel his soft pelt under my fingertips. I could smell and taste his sweat where my nose and mouth were buried in the side of his neck.

I came!!!

I tried to limit my movements and to stifle my heavy breathing and my groans but I was only partially successful. Danny stirred next to me and lifted his head up off of the pillow.

"Are you all right sweetie? Is something the matter?"

"No, I'm fine. Everything is all right," I sighed and settled down with my hands still locked between my thighs.

I slept well that night. At least I thought I did. I was exhausted from my constant sexual tensions and I don't remember dreaming at all. Danny was up and taking a shower before I opened my eyes. He warily eyed me when he came out of the shower.

"Are you all right, Phyl?" He asked me while he dried himself. "You were moaning and groaning all night long."

"I'm fine," I replied and stepped into the bathroom for my morning pee. I didn't have to be at work until almost ten so I put my robe on over my nightgown and went downstairs to make the morning coffee and toast.

Steven had already left for school and Heather was getting ready to leave when Danny came down the stairs.

"Bye Mom," she said. "Don't forget I have soccer practice tonight."

"I'll pick you up at school," I replied. "Don't be late."

"No! I'll pick you up tonight," Danny offered. "I'm sorry about last night and I'll take care of Heather tonight. You take your time coming home and I'll see you after soccer practice. I'll bring some chicken home for dinner so you don't have to cook."

"You guys work it out," Heather said. "I'll see one of you after school."

My stomach churned when I realized that I was not going to be able to see Phil if Danny went to practice.

"That's OK honey," I told Danny. "I don't mind picking her up."

"No! I insist," Danny said. "It's the least I can do to make up for last night."

We ate our breakfast with very little conversation. Danny read the morning paper and I ate my toast and sipped my lukewarm coffee while I puttered nervously around the kitchen until I decided I'd better sit down.

"This is probably the best thing," I consoled myself. "I'm a married woman and there is absolutely no need for me to do anything to jeopardize my marriage and my family. I have to learn to be happy with what I've got."

Danny leaned over and kissed me goodbye. "See you tonight sweetie," he said. "Don't forget your hormone pills. I noticed some hair growing out of your chin."

His last comment was made through his laughter as he walked out the front door.

"Damn you," I shouted after him. "It's not funny."

I cradled my head in my arms and rested them on the table. I could feel the tears start to flow.

"Face it, you're getting old Phyl."

I answered myself, "The hell I am."

I let the Jacuzzi tub fill with water while I made the bed. I liked these mornings when I didn't have to go to work first thing. Stripping off my nightgown and robe I stepped gingerly into the hot water and lay back in the tub. It felt heavenly and my body relaxed in the steamy water. Reaching over, I turned on the jets and felt the water start to swirl around me. It felt like a million fingers caressing my whole body.

My thoughts drifted to my little episode with Phil at last night's soccer practice. I couldn't figure out why I was so attracted to him. I knew why he was coming on to me. After all, I practically exposed myself to him when he was standing outside of my van.

"What are you trying to prove?" I said aloud over the sound of the rushing water. "He's bald and paunchy and hairy."

My thoughts continued. "What would you do if he actually wanted to fuck you? Would you let him? How about Danny? What if he found out? He hardly ever touches me anymore so he probably would never know. Probably is a dangerous word. If he ever found out I'd be out on my butt."

Aloud again, "Stop this! This is stupid."

I reached to turn off the jet and I noticed that I had neglected to shave my armpits for the last few days.

"Maybe that was what Danny was referring to?"

As the water drained I shaved my armpits and, sitting on the side of the tub, I shaved my legs. The morning sunlight streaming through the skylight in the bathroom highlighted the hair on my thighs.

"Was I getting hairy or is it my imagination? I questioned myself.

Thinking, "Why not," I shaved my thighs for the first time in my life. The scrape of the razor over my smooth skin felt wonderful.

My pubic hair grew across my belly and down over my thighs. It wasn't thick, but the light covering looked out of place in comparison to my hair free legs. Picking up the soap, I lathered myself and started scraping. I came off easier than I thought it would and soon all that remained was an inverted triangle of hair poised just above my pussy. It looked like an arrow pointing at my clitoris.

A quick jump in the shower rinsed all of the soap and hair off of me. I brushed my teeth and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Not bad," I mumbled through the buzz of the electric toothbrush.

A sudden urge struck me and I picked up Danny's electric razor and figured out how to flip out the trimmer on the back of it. Sitting on the toilet seat, I carefully trimmed the hair that was left on my groin until all that remained was a shadow above my pussy.

"Five o'clock shadow," I laughed as I examined myself in the mirror on the back of the door.

It felt strange when I rubbed my hand across myself. I could feel the grain of the hair with my fingertips.

"I'm almost as naked as the day I was born," I said as I carefully spread Nair on my upper lip and around my chin.

Bypassing my everyday lingerie drawer I opened my sexy drawer and selected a matching bra and panty set. I had to use a nail clipper to cut the plastic tag that held the two, pale blue, pieces of lingerie that I had purchased but never used, together. The high cut panties were not quite thongs but they exposed more of my butt than I was accustomed to showing. The bra was indeed a miracle and it pushed me together and up to the point where I thought I was seeing a stranger in the mirror. My legs, my thighs and my belly looked as smooth as silk. There were no tufts of pubic hair showing around the leg elastic of my panties. I decided against nylons, it was too hot and besides, I wanted to get a tan. I looked hot and sexy. I liked me.

I chose a navy blue middy blouse with a square cut neckline. It looked patriotic and since the fourth of July was coming I thought it fit the season. My, just above the knee, navy blue pleated skirt showed off my legs. The only shoes I had were white, flat sandals. I made a mental note to look for a sexier pair on my lunch hour.

It was supposed to be another hot day, so I pulled my hair back and pinned it off of my neck. I inserted two blue and white button earrings to finish my new "look" as I admired myself in the mirror. A quick twirl showed my bare thighs below my skirt. I felt naughty and almost naked without any hair to hide behind.

Several of the men in my office complimented me on how nice I looked. One of the women asked me why I was dressed differently than usual. I replied that, "I just felt like being patriotic and this was the only thing that I had."

I was well aware of how different I looked to other people and how differently I felt underneath my clothes. The lack of hair on my pussy was surprisingly apparent to me. On several occasions, I sneaked my hand under my skirt and felt the newly smooth surface of my panties across my groin. I had always had a pad of hair that held my panties away from my skin and that pad was no longer there.

Since this was my late day, I took my lunch at 2 o'clock and shopped for shoes. A pair of white, medium heeled sandals caught my eye and I bought them on the spot. I told the clerk to put my flats in the box and I wore the sandals back to work. I think the clerk was dying to help me put them on but I resisted the urge to let him help me. He hung around as I sat on the chair and lifted my feet to fasten the straps. I think he was hoping for a quick look up my skirt but I didn't feel like giving him one.

On the way back to work, I realized that I had missed a chance to show off the new me to a stranger. I still had some time so I stopped in a McDonalds and bought a soda to drink while I sat outside on one of the benches in front of my building. I pretended to read a newspaper that I found lying on the bench as I kept an eye, through my sunglasses, on the people passing by the bench.

Several men slowed their pace to look at my crossed legs in the bright sun. Two young looking guys made no pretense that they were trying to get a glimpse of me under my skirt. They sat on a bench not 20 feet from me and stared at me while they ate their lunch. I pretended not to notice them but I crossed and uncrossed my legs several times as I shifted myself around on the bench.