Chain Reaction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bent over him and rubbed some dirt of his shirt giving him a clear view of her cleavage. His face turned red as he attempted to cover his groin even more.

*Don't he's your son.* A small voice said inside her mind.

"Well I've already crossed that line now may as well go passed the point of no return." She replied to herself she stood back up David's eyes following her breasts as they went up.

"Different how exactly?" Her son finally replied as she sat down next to him.

"Well since Frank left he's been... Well... Filling in. You know were Frank usually would." A slight bent truth perhaps but still.

...

"Are trying to say that... they've been... ... having sex."

"Yes or at least that what she told me." She seemed strangely calm now like she'd made up her mind and that was it.

"Weird!! I mean I never took him as... I mean with his mom?" David said trying to conceal the still hard erection caused by his own mother.

"Oh come on being a little hypocritical aren't you?" she said pointing to her sons groin.

"What?" He said confused then realized and tried to hide it in shame. "I... I mean ... I"

"Don't worry you don't have to make excuses with me."

She put her hand between his legs and started to move her palm up and down the outline of his shaft in his jeans.

"MOM!!!"

"What honey?"

"You... you... your... ah."

"Do you want me to stop." she asked while increasing her tempo.

"I... well... y... ye... Oh Dear God NO!!"

His mom smiled and licked her lips. Before pulling his jeans over his cock. Rubbing his bear cock with her hand.

"You sure!"

"Yes!"

"Yes what?"

"Yes Mom?"

"That's better no need to be rude" she said stroking his cock moving herself over to sit on his knees still stroking.

"You want to fuck mommy?" she said in a flirty almost childish tone. "You want to fuck your mommy like Jack did?"

"YES!!"

She looked at him sternly.

"Yes Mom!"

She took her hand off his penis then moved over him having taken her patties of as soon as she got in, knowing what would happen, then sat down on his dick thrusting his long hard shaft between her pussy lips.

The both groaned.

She pushed herself up a little then fell back down before starting to bounce rhythmically on his lap.

"That feel good?"

"Yes... mom!" He said breathing heavily.

"You sure!" She said with her hands on his torso for support.

"Oh yes... oh that feels incredible!" He said sitting perfectly still watching his mom bouncing on his cock.

"Then how about stopping being so shy about things then?" She said getting his hand and bringing it to bear breast.

He squeezed it then placed his forearm across her back.

"You want me to stop being so shy about it then do you." David said with a mad gleam in his eye.

"Yes!"

"You sure!"

"Yes!"

He then took her in his arms and rolled her and himself to the floor with a thud.

"Owww" she giggled

He kissed her grabbing her breasts while there tongues intertwined.

He thrust into her hard, as she pulled her pulled her dress off of herself.

"Nice bra"

"Thanks" she unhooked it as he took off his shirt.

"So you want to fuck me then?"

"Yes!"

"Mommy wants to fuck David?" He said thrusting himself in and out of his mom, her legs wrapped round his waist.

"Yes! Mommy wants to fuck David" She said in a whimper.

"Mommy wants David's cock inside her?"

"Yes! Yes!!!!!!!"

"Well does she like it, does she like David's cock" He said on top of her supporting himself with one hand and grabbing her breast with the other.

"Yes! Yes!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Say it!"

"Mommy likes David's cock!"

"Say it again!"

"Mommy likes David's COCK!!"

"Yes! Yes!!!" He groaned

"So do you like fucking mommy?"

"Yes!"

"YES WHAT!!!!"

"Yes Mom!... That feel good right there!" He thrust even further into her grabbing one of her legs.

"Yes right there." she kissed his neck

"Oh my oh god oh..."

She put her arm round the back of his neck.

"I love you, you know that right?"

"... of course mom"

He moved his hands up her body and grabbed both of her breasts.

"Oh oh my ... oh David oh I'm gonna I'm gonna cum ohhhh................"

David felt the muscles contact round his dick, he continued thrusting until.

"Oh oh mom... mom sorry oh ohhh ohhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................."

He thrust his pelvis towards her pushing his dick deep in her cunt and ejaculated.

"Oh god mom I didn't mean to I mean...."

"Don't worry its fine" she said smiling then kissing him on the forehead and wrapping her arms around him.

"Are you sure I mean..."

The phone rang.

Oh she reached for it under the coach.

"Hey you ok?"

"Yeah... I'm absolutely.. great!"

"You sure you sound out of breath"

"Yeah you kind of caught me at an awkward time."

"Oh so you and David?"

"Yep"

"So you finally made up your mind. How was it?"

"Fantastic!"

"So coffee tomorrow?"

"Sorry think I'll be busy then" she said squeezing her son.

"Alright well I've got to go alright"

"Alright" she said then hung up.

"Who was that" David asked his jeans still hung round his ankles.

"Oh that was Sue."

"Who?"

"Jack's mom!"

"Oh yeah forgot her name for a moment. Strange."

12