Chained Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then let go."

"No!" He growled angrily, spinning us and backing me into a wall. He took in my reaction. He was hoping he'd scared me when he'd only caused me to want him more. "I could hurt you. You know that do you not? I don't know my own strength anymore." I heard a scraping next to my head. I glanced over to see claws extending from his fingernails, digging into my wall. I shuddered at his control slipping away. He was so close to taking me beneath him, and I was more than willing to let him at this point. I was begging him.

"Elric, I want you. Take me." I rested a hand against his firm chest, feeling his muscles ripple beneath my touch. He was shaking. "You won't hurt me. I know you won't."

"But I don't!" His claws dug deeper into the wall.

"Yes you do, or we wouldn't be having this problem. You won't hurt me. Please, Elric. You need this, I need this. I want to be touched again." His eyes searched mine for what felt like forever until he groaned and crashed his lips into mine. It was harsh, greedy, and amazing. I moaned into him as I gripped his hair between my fingers and dragged him closer. He lifted me with ease off the ground and my legs wrapped around him. I was pressed back against the wall and felt his erection pressing between my legs. I gasped at the size of his erection. He could split me in half with that thing.

I reached for his shirt, quickly pulling it over his head and tracing his skin. He rippled beneath my touch and growled with need against my lips. His hips thrusted against mine, forcing a heavy moan from me. "Fuck... Your noises are going to shatter me, Amelia." I realized that after so long without a touch, that he wouldn't last long. I needed him to. I needed him to carry me into oblivion. I tore my lips away from him and hoped down. He looked at me confused before I fell to my knees and reached for his pants. His eyes watched me as I pulled the fabric from his erect cock. A small moan of appreciation left him.

I removed his boxers and gazed at the throbbing member in front of my face. Elric rested his hands on the wall when my tiny hand took his cock in its grasp. I felt him shudder and gasp from the contact, driving me to continue. I stroked him softly at first, listening to the beast side of him come out through his vocal cords. Then, I squeezed harder before grazing my tongue along the head. He cursed and bucked his hips forward by reflex, but I let his cock slip into my heated mouth. His groan rumbled through his entire body. I began to bob, tracing my tongue against his shaft, and his hips began to thrust. I cupped his sac in my hands and his balls tightened almost immediately. I heard the scratching again, and knew exactly what it was. This man was going to destroy my house before he could ravage me.

I picked up speed, bobbing faster and harder and nearly gagging myself in the process, when his cock twitched and began to swell. He was close. I moaned against him, vibrating the throbbing erection. He gripped my head and held me still as he twitched and sent his seed down my throat. He twitched with each swallow, a new noise erupting from his throat. He sounded almost strangled. "Up." He ordered, growling at me, and I obeyed. In one swift motion, he sliced my shirt and bra without even touching my skin. Fuck that was sexy. I shrugged out of the destroyed item and his gaze swept over me. "So titillating... so beautiful." His eyes met mine, something different in them. "You know that if this happens, you are mine from then on. I will never leave your side. I will claim you as mine, I will mark you." Well, at least he warned me.

"Yes... I'm aware."

"And you accept that? You accept me?"

"Yes. Unless you don't get on with this." I whimpered. I needed his touch. He smirked, and my god I thought I would combust at the sight of that smirk. I felt a hand grasp one of my aching breasts and my head fell back in defeat. I arched into his touch as he kneaded my heavy breast. His lips met my throat, kissing and nibbling my sweet spot. I shivered and moaned against him. I yelped in shock when I felt him bite down, surely piercing the skin, but pleasure swam through me. So, that was what he meant by marking me. His free hand traveled down my stomach, a claw ever so slightly teasing me. I felt him latch onto my pajamas before he let go of my aching breast and removed the fabric, kneeling as he did so, taking my panties with it. He allowed me to step out of them, but pried my legs apart. He was now staring at my completely nude body, and I could see him on the brink of insanity as he stared. He was lost in lust, and I could only mirror his desires.

His lips were suddenly on mine again, taking what he had claimed before lifting me into his arms. "I want to do so much more to you, Amelia, and I will. But right now, I need to be lost inside of you." His voice vibrated through his chest, and before I could say anything, his cock plunged deep into my waiting cunt. I yelled at the large intrusion, but my head lolled back in acceptance of the pleasure it gave me. He cursed and began a slow, yet violent, pace. He would slowly pull out only to plow back into me, thrusting with such force that I would have gone through the wall if he hadn't been holding on. My moans only seemed to drive him further and his claws were digging into my back. He still wasn't letting himself lose all his control. He was buried within me and still somehow barely hanging on.

"Oh, God... More, Elric, more!" He crumbled at my words, releasing me and turning me to face the wall. His hand bent me over and his hips thrust into me from behind. This time, there was no slow anything about his thrusts. It was just pure, raw, uncontrolled desire fueling him. He guided my hips against his in swift motions, my cunt tightening quickly around his engorged cock. "Yes! Elric, I'm about to cum." I moaned and forced my hips into his. His fingers dug into my hips and I was sure I felt blood emerge under his claws, but I was too close to release to care. "Mm, harder." I bit my lips as he obeyed my request. My inner walls began to clamp tighter until they finally seized around his cock. He groaned and stilled for a moment, reaching an unclawed finger between my legs to pinch my throbbing clit. I jumped and moaned as he rubbed my bud, riding out my orgasm as he reveled in the feeling of me spasming around his cock.

"You feel so good Aria. I want you to ride me now." He withdrew from me when I came down and my legs felt like jelly as I stood there regaining my composure. I finally grabbed his hand and led him upstairs into my bedroom. He didn't argue when I pushed him to my bed and straddled him. He only gave me that dangerous smirk as I hovered above him and guided my core back onto his. The smirk faded and his eyes rolled and shut. He gripped my hips before lifting his head and watching our bodies connect rhythmically, seeming to be entranced by the deed itself. When his grip tightened and his low growl erupted, I knew he was close to the edge. He pulled me down with each thrust, digging deeper into me. I threw my head back and called his name. My own climax was on the rise, and when he began to swell inside of me, I tumbled hard. He cursed and called my name as my walls milked his following orgasm. I trembled and shook above him as our orgasms died down.

We stared at each other for what felt like hours. We were taking in what had just happened between us, seeing if the other regretted the action at all. Elric's eyes scoured my body and landed on my hips. His eyes frowned and he traced scratch marks on my hips. "I hurt you."

I laughed. It was all I could do. I laughed and separated our bodies. "No, Elric, you didn't. You pleased me beyond words. This," I pointed to the scratches, "only added to it."

He leaned in and kissed me softly this time. I melted and felt my heart skip a beat at the gentleness he presented. "I was afraid I'd actually hurt you, but I couldn't stop."

"Oh, I didn't want you to stop. Not for a single moment." He smiled and tucked some of my loose hair behind my ear. He pulled me to him and we stayed content for the night, finally slipping into probably the best sleep I'd had, and the most comfortable he's had in a long while.

12