All Comments on 'Chalk and Cheese Ch. 07'

by ElleMunro78

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
cpm09cpm09almost 14 years ago
Fab!

Loved it! I had been checking out for updates everyday. Post soon..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yay

Pleese post more soon. Lovin this story. How could Ronie show up with luke like that does she have no shame.

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 14 years ago
hahaha

funny. a funny and bittersweet chapter. post the last chapter soon please. :)

pmpktypmpktyalmost 14 years ago
it was good but

I want Roni to really suffer. I think it sucks that she is with the Luke and everyone else around her is suffering. I mean really I know life isn't fair but damn

StarMAPStarMAPalmost 14 years ago
Great chapter!

Is it wrong of me to wish Luke turned out to be dirt broke and Roni went back to Mike begging and pleading only to be turned down. . Coz you see Mike has got to have some pride and self worth. He deserves better than that bitch. . Anyway FANTASTIC chapter.

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904almost 14 years ago
Of course I want to see.....

........Tori and her happiness with Greg. I want them to be happy and in love and all that other stuff. BUT....Roni needs to suffer. How the hell does she get Luke in the end while Mike is still pining over her? She can't be that damn great!! But you are a wonderful writer and I will be happy with whatever you put on the page. I am just too into this story apparently. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Update

How the hell does that bitch get off????? She leaves her husband and her kids. Has a HEA with asshole. I know you have got something plan for her stank ass. She needs to lose everything. I really really REALLY hope Greg and Tori has thier HEA and Mike heals from bitch and becomes a better man for himself and his kids.

Side note. Ilove love LOVE Carrie. She is a great friend.

lisastpaul07lisastpaul07almost 14 years ago
The child

Im wondering she has been with asshole for about three years. Anyone think that the youngest is really assholes kid and not Mikes??

honeybreehoneybreealmost 14 years ago
Short but wonderful update...but how did you come up with the name for this story?

The kids were a wonderful addition especially little Ava.

Please, don't make Mike into one of those MEN...he needs to get a backbone and be a better man for him and his kids, and stop crying over a bitch of a wife and fake of his marriage from the get go and see her for what she is nothing but a big fake, horrible and vain whore and person. Luke just needs to get hit by a bus...seriously and let Roni get it by it with him.

Everybody needs a friend like Carrie, she would drive you mad but she has a great heart and good intensions.

Can't wait to see what is in store for Greg and Tori, hopefully she stops running and take a leap of faith and let greg love her. And OMG he was so cute with the kids. GREAT job with the writing and updates

catman71catman71almost 14 years ago
beat down time

in order : mike and greg needed to give luck a almighty beat down, followed by his obtaining a divorce and the kids, then tori needs to give her bitch of a sister a beat down and hope that mom throws roni out on her ear. and to the title question is that not a britsh term like oil and water ( i have an aunt from england and have heard her use it once or twice)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thanks for a great update

First, sorry to read that you have been sick. I hope that you feel better soon. Second, Carrie is to funny. Love her. Third, my goodness, thank goodness the kids have more sense than the adults except the bat wielding child...YIKES. Fourth, remember that movie Two Can Play That Game and when Vivaca's character said about Gabriel's character...OH NO THAT BITCH DIDN'T...Well that was my reaction to the fact that Roni showed up to pick up her children with another man...WTF? OH NO THAT BITCH DIDN'T? She has balls of steal. I was so disappointed that you didn't finish that encounter because I just knew that Mike took the baseball bat from his son and started busting some heads. Damn, now I got to wait to read what happens. As for Tori, she just to get over herself and grab a hold of Greg and don't let him go. Yes her sister and her ex fiance did her wrong...but it is time to either beat the shit out of her sister or move on. Enough is enough. Thanks

LunanoireLunanoirealmost 14 years ago
Characters

Interesting, charming, cheeky characters. I just love when people do whatever the hell they want to! Nice insight into why Tori high-tailed it. Look forward to the next. Feel better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I HATE HER!!!

Sorry to hear you were ill! Best wishes on your health! Now,

the Sister is the Queen of Tramps! I HATE her and her piece of crap lover! Greg is such a darling, Carrie is hilarious and I love her, please give Mike a love interest that is gorgeous, perfect and drives THE TRAMP insane with jealousy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Welcome back!

The sister is one scandalous, evil, troll. I hope her and her loser end up in the poor house and both have crack addictions. lol Mike needs to grow a pair and get over the skank as soon as possible. she doesn't deserve a nano second of his pain. Carrie and Francis are awesome friends and it's clear that Tori needs some of those in her life.

mariasmdmariasmdalmost 14 years ago
what now..

The character developments have been great. can't wait to see what happens with Greg and tori. But must importantly i want to see how iturn our for the evil sister. I hope its horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Damn This is Good!!!!!!!

I am sorry hear you were ill, it's great to have you back. This installment was so good but short. Please don't have us waiting too long for next chapter. As for Tori's skank of a sister make that bitch pay; she should lose Mike and her kids. If she wants Luke that bad to throw away all the good things in her life(i.e. her relationship with her sister, her husband, and children), then so be it it. When she wakes up one day and realizes that the grass isn't that greener on the other side it will be to lat for that hoe!!!!

FirebrainFirebrainalmost 14 years ago
Sorry it's taken me so long to get around to reading!

I love your characters and your dialogue. There's something very natural about the way both things flow; the wit is very evident. I think if you chubbed this up a bit (and you'd probably have to tone the sex down just slightly, but it's a matter of wording) then the way it is going, you could think about submitting to Mills and Boon. It has that kind of hook and charm, and seems like it will be following the same kind of structure :)

A few things that struck me:

1) In the first chapter, Tori's dialogue (especially with Greg) is very confident, almost *too* confident. It seemed a bit out of kilter with her insecurity and her cautious, self-deprecating inner monologue.

2) I thought Tori's walking out on Greg needed a bit of a bigger build up - nothing that cannot be solved with a little bulking up.

3) I wondered why on earth Roni had allowed Luke to come into the party when she knew he had dirty secrets to tell.

4) I want to know why Roni is the way she is; what her pathology is. What made her such a bitch? Hopefully, this is yet to come :)

5) I'd like Greg to have a patch of grey to him. This might be just me because I tend to like such characters, so take it with a pinch of salt - but he's almost *too* cookie cutter. I almost feel like Tori needs to see a flaw to reconcile the facts that he loves her, and that she deserves him.

Looking forward to the conclusion.

trinityx3trinityx3almost 14 years ago
LOVE IT

Please You have to make a sister suffer. What an evil BEE (:

I love this story can't wait for the next chapter

e

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Story

I can not wait for you next chapter. Would like to see the sister suffer. Mike needs to get a backbone and leave his cheating wife. I want her to loose everything.

lotsojunklotsojunkalmost 13 years ago

I soooooooo love ur story! Great writing! You are awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mike's younger kid need DNA testing

Wow!! I stumbled upon this story by clicking on the similar stories list. It's a pleasant surprise. Although I found Veronica's character is a bit extreme, it agrees to the earlier characterization of her.

J [drazvich(at)live(dot)com]

nappyfro81nappyfro81over 12 years ago

Geez... what kind of bitch is her sister?!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
I'll tell you what her sister is without reservation

Roni is a stank, skanky cold blooded freaky bimbo. I say this because part of her betrayal was doing the equally stank fiance.. That bitch( that's being kind) needs the world to revolve around her. She knows Tori is beautiful inside and out. She is jealous and destructive. We all know heifers like that...no insult to cows.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous