Challenge Accepted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, I'm going to say yes to whatever you ask me to do because I really fancy you. I did from the moment I saw you at the bar. I know that sounds really weird, but please bear with me on this. I am a normal guy, honest."

To my immense relief, Sarah and Caroline burst out in laughter. I was able to join them in making light of my recent tomfoolery. I don't know if they genuinely accepted my explanation, but at least they weren't angry with me and seemed willing to play along.

"Well, I didn't expect to find such a compliant man tonight," chuckled Sarah. "I think we could have lots of fun if you keep to your word and do everything I tell you to do."

I gulped but tried to keep smiling, as I wanted to keep in Sarah's favour until the challenge was completed. I reckoned I still had at least five minutes to go.

Sarah started wandering towards the toilets. She turned and looked at me expectantly.

"I thought you were coming with me?"

I meekly moved towards her. Sarah grasped me by the hand and started dragging me through the crowds of people, towards the ladies toilet.

Many thoughts bounced through my mind as we moved forwards. How far would this go? Did I really want to have a sexual liaison with this attractive stranger? Would Jennie come and rescue me if it got out of hand? How embarrassing could this become?

We arrived outside the toilets. My pulse was racing in anticipation. Sarah popped in first, to make sure the coast was clear...

* Jennie *

I was impressed with how Mark had responded to my challenge. I watched him chatting up a girl at the bar and then join their group. Sometimes I think Mark underestimates his own charming qualities because he was on top form tonight; courting favour with these hot, young women.

I tried to stay in the background so Mark would not be distracted by seeing me. Mark didn't spot me taking photos of him drinking the tequila. I also managed to film him barking like a dog. I planned to upload that clip onto Facebook later!

As I secretly listened to all the talk about going to the toilet, it reminded me that I needed to go. I sneaked off to the toilets before Sarah and Mark had finished their conversation in the main bar area.

When I entered the toilet I was impressed by the level of cleanliness. The floors sparkled and there was a welcoming smell being emitted from air fresheners. There were three cubicles in the ladies, with one slightly larger in size, to accommodate a wheelchair. I glanced briefly at myself in the mirror before selecting the cubicle at the far end.

I had just finished going to the toilet, when I heard the outer door of the toilet swing open. I didn't even have time to pull my panties up when I heard Sarah's voice call out: "Hi. Is anyone in here?"

I decided to stay quiet. I remained motionless and lifted my feet off the floor, so if Sarah scanned under the doors she would think the toilets were all unoccupied. I held my breath and waited. After about twenty seconds, I heard the outer toilet door open again.

"The coast is clear" said Sarah, "there's no one in here."

I instantly recognised the voice of Mark, "What if someone comes in? I could get chucked out of the pub if I'm found in here."

"Don't worry. I've found a sign the cleaners use, saying the toilets are closed. I'll put that outside the door and then block it with this bin. That should give us some uninterrupted fun time."

Sarah was definitely flirting with Mark now. She evidently had naughty plans for the two of them; otherwise she wouldn't have gone to such lengths to make sure the toilets were empty.

I longed to be able to see what was going on, but had to content myself with staying silent and listening to what was happening outside my cubicle. I know it might be difficult for others to understand, but it excited me to think that Mark was about to be tempted into some depraved sexual encounter with this seductive stranger.

I waited with bated breath...

* Mark *

Here we were; alone for the first time. Sarah looked even better under the bright florescent lighting. She bubbled with energy, as she secured the outer door from unwelcome visitors. I felt slightly reassured when Sarah discovered the NO ENTRY sign. Hopefully this would deter others from entering. Sarah also found a small bolt lock on the back of the door, which made it possible to prevent people from walking in. This was good, but it also meant Jennie would not be able to rescue me, if I needed to extricate myself suddenly. I realised I was now fully committed. There was no going back now.

Sarah was the first one to break the silence. "I desperately need a pee. Don't go away. I'll be back in 30 seconds." She darted into the middle cubicle and emerged shortly afterwards.

After washing her hands, Sarah sidled up to me and placed her arms around my waist. Before I could fathom out my next move, Sarah kissed me. Her sensual lips hovered over mine, with the softest of touches. Instinctively I found myself putting my arms around Sarah's back and responding to the kissing. My hands wandered down the back of her dress until they were clenching her pert buttocks. The thin chiffon dress left nothing to the imagination. I could feel the outline of Sarah's underwear beneath. She was wearing a sexy thong.

All this tantalising foreplay sent a thrill down my spine and my cock began to awaken in my trousers.

Sarah broke away from our passionate snogging. There was a glint in her eye as she mentally weighed up the options of what to do next.

"So, am I right in thinking you'd do anything I ask?"

"Of course I will!"

Sarah seemed satisfied with my answer, but wanted to talk more, before getting more physical. "I've just realised, I don't even know if you're married or in a relationship. Are you looking for someone special, or is this just a bit of fun for tonight?"

I hesitated as to the best response to this. In the end, the honest side of my personality won over.

"Look I'm not very good at lying. I'll be straight with you. I am in a long term relationship but I do want to have some fun. I don't want to give you the wrong impression."

Sarah pouted her lips and began shaking her index finger at me: "Ooooh! You're such a naughty, naughty boy. Kissing me when you know you shouldn't. What a bad boy you are. What would your girlfriend say if she found out?"

Sarah paused before continuing: "Don't worry. It can be our little secret. You're very lucky because I find men who are already taken, a very attractive proposition. It turns me on knowing I am going to be corrupting you."

She rose onto her tiptoes again and put one of her hands behind my head and began to kiss me again. This time her tongue slipped into my mouth. We carried on French kissing for a minute or so, before Sarah spoke again.

"Before we get carried away, I want to test your willingness to obey me. Bad boys like you need to remember who the boss is. I think you need to prove your worth to me. Do you have any last minute doubts before we go to the next step?"

Morally I was in a dilemma. If I stayed here with Sarah, it seemed inevitable that I would become involved in some kind of sex act. But, if I walked away now, Sarah would be majorly pissed off with me, and she would refuse to help me with the remaining challenges. Before seeking to escape the clutches of this predatory female, perhaps I could get Sarah to help me fulfil some more of the challenges? Perhaps she would give me something so I could pass the BEGGING CHALLENGE?

"I'm happy to prove my worth to you," I replied with the air of confidence I did not really possess. "All I ask is that you give me something in return."

"If it's my virginity you're after, I'm afraid that's already been taken", joked Sarah.

"I was thinking you could give me a small memento. It doesn't have to be anything grand; just a small item that belongs to you. It would be a permanent reminder to me of our special night together. I don't mind what you give me. It's just a sentimental thing really."

I desperately hoped my appeal sounded genuine and plausible. Would it bring about the desired result?

Sarah rubbed herself against me as she purred her response. "I think we have a deal. I'll give you a very personal item of mine. However, if I let you have this gift, I want you to promise you will keep it on you for the rest of the night." I nodded my head without hesitation. A deal with Sarah had been struck! I was feeling positive I was going to finish all of the challenges after all. Result!

Sarah lent forward and whispered into my right ear. "Before I give you my special gift, I want to see you naked, so take off all your clothes."

Sarah's fingers deftly reached for the zipper on my trousers and pulled it down. She began releasing the buckle of my belt and then she turned her attention to undoing my shirt buttons. As Sarah began to undress me, she continued petting my neck, cheeks, mouth and ear lobes with tiny butterfly kisses. I found myself moaning slightly as her lips tantalised my erogenous zones. Sarah really knew how to seduce a man. I was putty in her hands. I assisted her in the process of undressing; slipping off my shoes and socks and stepping out of my trousers. Sarah's hands moved under my unbuttoned shirt, and began rubbing my chest hair with her manicured nails. As her hands moved higher, it had the effect of pushing the shirt off my shoulders. The shirt fell to the floor and joined the heap of clothes already there.

I was now stood in just my boxer shorts. It went without saying that with all of the kissing and caressing, there was a noticeable bulge appearing in the shorts. Sarah traced her fingers around the outline of my erection. "My, my, my... What do we have here?" whispered Sarah as she began massaging my cock. "Is that a banana in your boxer shorts, or are you pleased to see me?"

* Jennie *

This was warped. Less than two metres away, Mark was kissing another woman and now he was getting undressed for her. How had I managed to sit in the toilet cubicle, silently listening to everything that was happening? Why didn't I go out and stop it from going any further?

I didn't regard Mark's actions as a sign he was being unfaithful to me; after all I had given him precise instructions of what to do and he was merely following these to the letter.

Something within me was stirring. I found myself getting aroused by this unlikely series of events. Here I was, eavesdropping on a couple about to have sex, wishing desperately that I could watch them in action. It was shocking enough that this couple had only met thirty minutes earlier. What was even more sordid was that one of them was my boyfriend! Somehow I found this erotic scenario an immense turn on. The experience of being an illicit voyeur was intoxicating. I felt an intense sexual itch between my legs; this arousing feeling needed to be purged from my body.

Tonight, I had chosen to wear a loose-fitting summer dress. My right hand descended to the hem of my dress and pulled it up to reveal my neatly trimmed bush. My panties were still around my ankles, as I had not had time to pull them up when Sarah and Mark first entered the toilets. I spread my legs apart, and in so doing, allowed my panties to slip off the end of my legs. My hand sought out the pleasure groove between my legs. I gently caressed my fingers up and down my pussy lips. I was shocked by how wet I was becoming. This spurred me on, as I continued to pleasure myself with my hand.

I didn't want any sounds to escape my mouth. I wanted Mark and Sarah to continuing flirting with each other, so they mustn't know I was listening to them. I kept my hand movement deliberately slow, to minimise the noise. It stayed silent within the toilet cubicle, but I found the experience excruciating. I was teasing myself without any true sexual fulfilment.

The toilet door was firmly closed, concealing my hiding place. Unfortunately, there was no way I could actually see Mark stripping off his clothes. But that didn't prevent me from imagining what was going on outside. I closed my eyes and started dreaming about what was happening between Mark and Sarah. I visualised Mark standing naked in front of Sarah, with his hard cock standing proud. I imagined Sarah's glowing smile as one of her delicate hands reached out and grasped his engorged penis. Oh, how I desperately wanted to see first-hand what was happening...

* Mark *

Sarah teased my erection for what seemed like an eternity. Finally, she offered my cock the chance to escape from the confines of my boxer shorts. She took hold of the shorts and confidently removed this final garment. I was now completely naked. My straining cock jumped up, like a coiled spring. The blood rapidly flowed into my cock and it expanded to its maximum length. Sarah drew closer to me and began smothering me with more kisses. Her hand grasped my manhood and began pumping up and down.

"Ooooh... That feels so hard... God, your prick is going to feel so fucking good, inside my pussy..."

I groaned in acknowledgement. I was feeling the sexual urgency and my thoughts were now muddled. Sarah continued jerking me off.

"This is so hot and sexy. I just need to play with your balls for a bit. Oh, they feel so full and heavy. You must have gallons of love juice just waiting to be released... Oh yes! I'm getting so wet just imagining all your spunk blasting inside my pussy... Filling me up... Oh, I'm so horny! Do you think you can satisfy me? Will you do everything I tell you to do?"

I found it difficult to concentrate on the conversation. Sarah was very talented at giving a handjob, and in such an aroused state I would have agreed to anything. I managed to utter the briefest of replies, "Yes, whatever you ask, I'll do it."

"Good boy. That's just the answer I was looking for. I've decided I'm going to let you keep my panties as a memento. But you're going to have to retrieve them yourself, if you want them. Now get down on your knees in front of me and put your head under my dress."

Without hesitation, I dropped to the floor and shuffled across to where Sarah stood. As Sarah moved her feet apart, I was able to manoeuvre my face under the hem of the cocktail dress. I couldn't resist staring up at her glorious treasure box. I had the dazzling sight of her pubic mound, covered by a pale-lilac thong. Gleefully I realised I had achieved the fifth task Jennie had set me, without putting any direct thought into the process.

For a few seconds I sat transfixed. I marvelled at the sight of Sarah's panties and the sexy curves of her thighs. There was a visible wet patch on the crotch of Sarah's underwear; she was obviously aroused.

Sarah continued speaking. "Now pull my thong down with your mouth. Please don't use your hands. It will be so much sexier if you do it this way."

This was going to be tricky but I was eager to the task. I opened up my mouth as wide as possible and reached towards her crotch. I tried to scrunch up as much of the thong material into my mouth, before clamping my lips together again. I was careful to avoid biting or scratching Sarah. There was no way of avoiding the pungent smell and taste of Sarah's sex. Her unique sexual aroma got my head spinning. I was in a heightened physical state of desire.

With the gusset of the thong now clasped deep inside my mouth, I began tugging my head backwards. I was determined to free the thong from Sarah's child-bearing hips. Initially there was no movement, but with some persistence I was able to get the thong to move a fraction. With a few more tugs, the thong finally came free. I sat on my haunches on the floor, with the lilac panties hanging out on either side of my mouth. Sarah's grin showed I had won her approval.

"Very good", commended Sarah. "You well and truly deserve to keep my thong."

Inside I felt ecstatic. I had now passed five of the six challenges. I had consumed a drink that someone else had chosen for me. I had talked to a stranger for 30 minutes and always said yes and I had kissed a stranger. Not only that, but I had managed to beg a girl to donate an item to me, and I had identified the colour of her underwear. The icing on the cake was that possession of the panties. It would be all the proof I needed, if Jennie doubted my word about completing these tasks.

It was all going so well up until this point, but then Sarah added an unexpected twist in the tail...

"You can have this thong, but I want you to wear them for me. That would prove you are genuine about obeying me."

I was in a bit of a daze, so too slow to respond. Sarah however was nimble in seizing the initiative. She scooped up my clothes and went to the other end of the toilet block. Sarah re-located herself next to an open window. Without warning she threw my boxer shorts, socks and shoes out of the window, into the darkness outside. Sarah then held up my trousers and shirt and threatened to propel them through the window.

"Hey! What the fuck are you doing? My mobile and wallet are in the trouser pockets. You can't throw them out the window."

"Hurry up and put the thong on, or the trousers join your other clothes outside," giggled Sarah. "I expect my men to do as they are told quickly, or face the consequences." She had such an impish grin on her face. "The quicker you get the thong on, the sooner we can have sex. Hurry up, or we'll be out of time!"

What was I going to do now? And more importantly, what was Sarah's next move going to be?

* Jennie *

I listened to Mark snuffling under Sarah's dress, trying to pull down her panties using his mouth. It was an erotic sound to listen to, combined with the panting noises Sarah was uttering. This energised my own sexual needs and I wanted release.

I continued to rub my fingers along the length of my labia. I also sought sexual relief by weaving intricate circular patterns over my engorged clit. The blood flowed towards my nub and pleasure sensations circulated around my body. This slow and controlled masturbation, kept my sexual desire bubbling, but it wasn't enough to permit complete satisfaction. The orgasmic relief I craved so much was beyond my grasp. I wanted to move my fingers faster but feared the noise I would generate. This was frustrating. I was right on the edge of an orgasm, but could I be sexually satisfied without drawing attention to myself in the toilet cubicle?

The insides of my vagina wanted to be filled. My carnal urges were overwhelming me. At this point, I fantasised about having Mark's powerful tool pushing into me. But, I knew this couldn't happen until later tonight, so what to do now? In desperation I looked around me for a solution to my sexual frustration.

Then I found a route to my salvation. Behind me, on top of the toilet cistern, I had placed my cider bottle. There was only a dribble of cider left in the bottom, so I carefully sipped the last of the drink. Then, I gently placed the tip of the glass bottle at the entrance to my love tunnel. It would be a poor substitute for Mark's throbbing shaft, but it would provide the internal stimulation I so desperately needed. Slowly, oh so slowly, I pressed the bottle into my vaginal opening. My pussy lips were well lubricated so there was no resistance to the bottle-shaped intruder. The tip of the bottle edged its way inside. Initially just a couple of centimetres of the bottle made their way in. I paused, and then continued pressing the base of the bottle. The head went further and further inside. The tapered shape eased its journey into my pussy. This felt so good. I was taking a huge risk, playing with myself using a cider bottle in such a public place. But the thought of potential discovery just added to the excitement.