All Comments on 'Challenge - Wife's View'

by PrevertedMe

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Two young 18 year-olds satisfy an older woman

Of all the Literotica stories I've read over the years, this has got to be the best one. I liked the idea that the husband instigated the whole thing. Also, the events unfold with the wife telling the story. And at the end the husband mixes his own cum into her womb with the two young studs. How erotic this was. I hope there's a follow-up to this story.

shaman43shaman43about 7 years ago
Well done

Great writing building the tension. No secrets by the spouses just letting loose lust. This genre does not have enough of this kind of writing.

gordo12gordo12about 7 years ago
Love the seduction

4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
To much repitition

Oh god oh god

In n out

Mmmm-mmmm

Oh god oh god

In n out

Mmmmm-mmmmm

Seems like you used these ohrases over n over as filler, story would have been just as good reducing the redundency of the phrases or minimizing them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome

Great story. Nice build-up. Not too long and not too short. Well-written. Thanks for sharing. One of the best I've read in quite a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The Best

Classic ONE of the BEST of all TIME if not the BEST

col_lovercol_loverabout 7 years ago
Tiffany was a perfect wife

What wife would not want two young studs to fuck with hubby's blessing.

10 Stars, I love slut wife stories where the hubby is involved. Cheers Col

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
yup

there seduction game was boring, she was too easy. but it wasnt too bad.

Swel1Swel1about 7 years ago
Well Done

She obviously is a special wife. Everyone won!

Bard_merlinBard_merlinalmost 7 years ago
Top Marks

This is probably the best erotic short story I have ever read. Apart from it being a little drawn out in parts, it was a superb read.

It was believable and described feelings and emotions perfectly. The imagery was well developed and the story had just the right amount of drama.

Keep it up (Mwahaha!)

Candice1982Candice1982over 6 years ago
Excellent!

This is one of, if not the very best, stories I have read. Need a follow up with the guys coming back from college with some pot and a couple of friends.

oldcouriousoldcouriousover 6 years ago
Best story ever

This story keeps me wanting more. Please keep up the good work

SweatermeatSweatermeatabout 6 years ago
Best erotic story ever!

outstanding! Would love to know what happens to Tiff? Great to finally hear a women point of view!

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
Definitely a Favorite

This pair of stories was sooo HOT! Well written and depicted from both points of view, though I will admit the voyeur in me enjoyed the husband's story, just slightly, more. I am definitely glad I stumbled across your library ... Thank you!

Knighthawk89Knighthawk89almost 5 years ago
A sequel please!

Really enjoyed the story. I would definitely enjoy hearing how things move on from here. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Guy.rehmann@gmail.com

Can you write a story where the husband and wife both fuck my wife, Lesa?

sgternestbilkosgternestbilkoover 1 year ago

one of my favourites

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well done, both versions. Hers should have included more information on the cocks - are they all "generous" as she says, and what does that mean? Variability adds to interest, so reader interest would increase with 3 different sizes, with 2 different configurations, 2 different ways to get oral from her, and more of her debriefing her husband. Whole different thing going on with both her and husband if one youth is bigger, one smaller than he, etc., how does she feel being fucked by the smaller after the larger, whichever mix, etc.

ILHUBBYILHUBBYabout 1 year ago

Bravo! Loved reading this the second time even more than the first.

col_lovercol_loverabout 1 year ago
We Need a Follow Up Story !

Ok PrevertedMe. It has been 6 years since you wrote that story. We need a follow up. Tom said, "You know Chris and Jake will want us to sit them again". "I might ask Chris if he has another good mate that would like to stay over" Tiff said" Stop it Tom, Do you want to see get Gangbanged" Tom said "Yes and join in" That will be a 20 Star Story.

TheGemlinTheGemlinabout 1 year ago

Great story, would love to see a continuation of it!!!

wasagadavewasagadave11 months ago

Great story! Husband sparked it, gently blew until smoke appeared, fanned the flames and watched the fire glow into an inferno. Loved the woman's POV. It kept me hangong on wanting to see where she went. Watching the guys slowly experience an older woman's lust filled charms, was a bonus.!!!

Stories like this, make Literotica worth while! 5 STARS ++++. ... and a big thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Can you post the originals please. I liked the first ones you did better and I can’t find them anymore.

pummel187pummel1873 months ago

Great you found a real winner of a woman, your dick is going to rot off your body pal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story, love the husband vs wife perspective

Looking forward to more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous