Challenge - Wife's View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,104 Followers

"Mmm," I moaned instead, my back arching to lift myself into that grasp.

Then, a moment later, my brain registered what was happening and I forced myself to reach down and once again push his hand away. And once again I was happy when his hand quickly returned to cupping the underneath of my aching mound.

We continued kissing . . . our lips pressing . . . our tongues dueling . . . all of it affecting me more and more. My body grew hotter . . . my breathing grew shallower. At some point I thought Chris was about to try bringing his hand up onto my breast again. And I considered letting him . . . allowing him to fondle me for what I guessed would be the last minute or so of our session.

But then Tom called "Time" once more and his chance to manipulate my breast vanished . . . for the moment.

Previously Chris may have pulled away sadly, but he had done so immediately; breaking our kiss and removing his hands from me as soon as Tom spoke. This time was different. This time he loitered . . . his lips lingering on mine.

Nor did I push him away. I continued to return his kiss, my fingers playing in his hair and scratching at his back.

Then he did dislodge himself. As he climbed from the couch I noticed him working to hide the bulge in his pants and a new tingle surged along my nerves.

I remained where I was, laying back into the couch, waiting anxiously for Jake to take his place. Heat rolled through me. My swollen, throbbing nipples pressed firmly against the material of my shirt, my shifting having pulled it tighter across my chest.

Jake slid into place against me, his body pressing. Skipping the preliminary move he set his hand directly at the side of my breast, its weight heavy . . . teasing. As he leaned in I grabbed onto the back of his head and pulled him to me, eagerly raising my lips to his. We immediately opened our mouths and raised our tongues to one another. His hand slid around to cup the bottom of my tit, his fingers tensing slightly.

"Mmm," I mewed, a fresh tingle racing along my nerves.

For a minute this was enough for both of us. Our lips pressing . . . our tongues swirling . . . and him holding my breast.

But then his fingers moved. Like Chris', they scratched their way up across my aching mound . . . pressing at my flesh through my shirt and scrapping across my swollen nipple. Reaching the top of my breast, they slid back down . . . then up again . . . down . . . up . . . to the side . . . to the other . . . down . . . up . . . his fingers moved . . . pressing . . . scrapping . . . scratching . . . exploring. Each swipe made my pliant mound shift slightly beneath my shirt . . . caused my erect nipples to press firmer at the material.

And fanned the fires crackling within my loins.

"Mmm," I mewed, my body shifting down into the couch a little more. "Mmm."

The ache in my breasts grew . . . made them want to be fondled . . . made me want them manipulated. My body communicated its desires . . . my back arching . . . lifting my chest to his scratching, exploring fingers.

Jake's fingers crawled up over my heavy breast once more. Then he laid his hand atop it . . . his palm flattening my nipple beneath it . . . his fingers tensing . . . squeezing.

"Mmm," I moaned, my fires raging higher.

He cupped my tit, his fingers squeezing . . . plying.

I knew I should stop him . . . should pull his hand away.

But I didn't . . .

I couldn't . . .

Instead I used my own hand at the back of his head to pull him to me . . . to press our lips together firmer . . . harder . . . as I drove my tongue against his. My other hand grabbed at his shoulder . . . my nails scratching . . . clawing in response to the fires scorching my loins. And my body lifted me firmly into his clasp.

He fondled my breast . . . molded it with his squeezing fingers . . . the digits tensing . . . relaxing . . . shifting . . . tensing . . . relaxing . . . tensing.

More tropical gusts fanned my fires . . . stoked the heat growing throughout my body and making me squirm, my back arching higher . . . offering myself to him.

Jake's lips were warm against mine . . . gentle . . . his tongue driving . . . demanding. His hand was attentive . . . his fingers hungry. My body reacted . . . growing hotter . . . needier. My mind drifted deeper and deeper into the lost lands, leaving reasoning further and further behind.

And still we kissed.

Him molding my aching breast.

Me squirming upon the couch . . . shifting further and further beneath him.

"Uh-um... Um-hmm," someone was making a noise somewhere. "Um-T-Time... Time guys."

Recognizing Chris' voice, I wondered why he was calling it and not Tom.

The interruption caused Jake to jerk his hand away from my tit and break our kiss. As he turned around I reluctantly let my fingers fall to his shoulder where they scratched lightly. A moment later he climbed off the couch and my hand fell to my side.

Tom's chair was empty. I looked around for him while the two boys exchanged some whispered words.

Then Chris was moving onto the couch and I experienced a moment of confused indecision.

"Tom went up to bed," Chris explained, his voice shaky. "He said we should make sure we get our times evened out. Jake's gonna time us."

I hadn't thought to straighten myself up, and so I remained slumped back into the couch's corner, my proud, erect nipples obvious beneath my tee. My slack position allowed Chris to easily settle in beside me with his hand mere centimeters below the swell of my breast, its proximity reminding me of Jake's loving hand . . . rekindling my mounds' ache.

"Um-uh... Bu-," I started to question this newest development even thought my body didn't want me to.

But Chris didn't give me the chance to finish. He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine, their warmth brushing my hesitation aside. Reflexively I returned his kiss as my hands grabbed at his arms to pull him against me. We kissed deeply . . . passionately . . . our tongues swirling over one another. Then Chris brought his hand to scratch at my breast a couple times before covering it with his palm and squeezing.

"Mmm," my back arched, pressing myself into that hand.

He moved his hand so he could swipe his thumb back and forth across my nipple while cupping my mound.

"Mmm-mmm," the attention to my nipple sent electricity jolting along my nerves. I slid further down on the couch as my hand went to the back of his head, pressing his lips to mine.

Still, something . . . some tiny piece of me managed to retain a weak grasp of reason and my other hand moved atop his with the intention of pulling it away. But it was such a tiny piece and its fortitude was so weak; I ended up holding his hand . . . my own fingers guiding his in their fondling of my aching mound.

After a couple moments Chris broke our kiss. Pulling his lips from mine he brought his teeth to nibble on my earlobe, his hot breath swirling inside my ear.

"Oh. Oh my." Hot gusts blasted through my loins, fanning my fires . . . making them roar higher as my entire body quivered.

He continued to nibble on my ear, his hand manipulating my breast . . . molding . . . squeezing . . . brushing at my throbbing nipple.

I squirmed beneath him, my chest heaving with my shallow breaths. Quietly I whimpered and mewed. When he brought his lips back to mine I drove my tongue into his mouth, kissing him passionately as we shifted down even more into the couch.

I kissed him . . . fervently.

He kissed me . . . passionately.

Then his hand dropped away from my tit.

"Mmm," I whimpered sadly with the loss, my own hand returning to his shoulder.

His slipped up under my shirt to molest my tit directly. My flesh quivered under his touch's warmth.

"Mmm!" I moaned, my body lifting me into his clasp for a moment before reality suddenly struck me . . . bringing back my earlier hesitations. I brought my hand back down to try grabbing his wrist through my shirt. Braking our kiss I said; "Chris... I-I do-don't think you should be doing that."

"It's okay, Tiffany," he whispered, dropping his mouth to my ear. "It's not hurting anything, and it feels so good."

"Bu-But... Oh!" my protest died as his teeth caught my earlobe again, sending a shiver racing through my body. I all but gave up trying to grab his wrist, my fingers kind of just scratching at it through my shirt.

Continuing to nibble on my ear, he squeezed and massaged my tit. His hand covered my aching mound . . . molded it . . . manipulated it. My nerves rang with electricity, my fires growing hotter . . . hotter.

After a couple minutes he brought his lips back to mine . . . pressing . . . his tongue diving into my mouth. My own greeted it with enthusiasm. Desire flowed through me. My hand returned to his head, applying pressure . . . making him kiss me harder.

As we kissed Chris's hand moved to my other breast . . . then back . . . then back to the other again. Back and forth his hand shifted, cupping and massaging each aching mound for a moment or two. Each new contact . . . every fresh flattening of a different throbbing nipple . . . every new squeeze of a previously vacant breast . . . sent more tropical gusts through me . . . fanning my fires . . . urging my desires.

And leading my mind deeper into the foggy lost lands.

Sighing into the kisses I slumped further down into the couch . . . my body shifting . . . my one foot settling to the floor to fan my legs open and close.

Chris returned to nipping at my earlobe . . . his body pressing against mine.

Then a ray of reality broke through the fog, reawakening my hesitations.

"Oh, Chris," I whimpered, feebly. "I thi-think we... I think we should stop."

"Why, Tiffany? Aren't you enjoying this?" He whispered in my ear, again his hot breath swirling in the canal. "You're so beautiful. Just another minute."

"Mmm," I sighed, accepting his argument . . . for the moment.

But then he caused the ray of reality to break through the fog with a brilliance.

Sliding away from my chest his hand dropped to the waistband of my shorts, his fingers trying to slip under it.

"N-No, Chris," my own hand shot down and gripped his wrist, stopping him. "W-We really... We need to stop."

"That's time, guys," Jake said seconds later.

What would have happened if he hadn't done that, I'll never know. Would Chris have returned to manipulating my breasts? Would I have allowed him to? Or would that shock of reality have kept me from permitting him further access? I'll really never know.

What I do know is that my body tingled with the thought that it was Jake's turn.

I also know that I didn't question this either. I just assumed that he had another turn coming . . . assumed and hoped. After all, wouldn't that give them each equal turns with me?

These thoughts flashed through my mind as Chris looked at Jake momentarily before his arm relaxed, allowing me to pull his hand away from my shorts. Leaning in for one more quick kiss, he then climbed off the couch.

"Um-uh-um... Wha–," I stuttered as I tried sitting up, intending to straighten myself and my clothing. The shot of reality had made me aware of how I was laying back on the couch with my legs partially open and I wanted to fix myself.

But Jake quickly climbed onto the couch, his body sliding against me and keeping me where I was . . . how I was. His hand came to rest just below the swell of my breast and the mound ached for him to touch it. Brushing a few strands of hair from my cheek he leaned down to press his lips to mine. We both opened our mouths and our tongues drove against one another.

"Mmm," I mewed, my body tingling excitedly.

We kissed long . . . hard . . . our lips pressing . . . our tongues dueling. And as we did he answered my mound's prayer, bringing his hand up to cup it firmly, squeezing the pliant flesh through my shirt . . . teasing my throbbing nipple. The heat rolling through my body made me squirm upon the couch, shifting and sliding down more until I was actually laying down, my head on the pillow against the armrest and my one leg shoved firmly against his.

After a few minutes Jake broke our kiss to drop down and nibble on my earlobe.

"Oh," I sighed heavily, my head lulling to the side.

From under heavy lids I saw Chris standing a few feet away, watching us intently, his expression filled with lust as he rubbed at the bulge in his crotch. That bulge held my attention as I realized what its obvious size meant. A hungry wave of desire coursed through me, making me reflexively lick my lips.

Wait- What?! What's happening?! What am I thinking?! I silently yelled a moment later, the desire giving way to serious concerns. Closing my eyes, I turned my face away from Chris and his bulge.

"Um... Ja-Jake," I whimpered, not really wanting to say what I believed I should. "We... We really need to–."

As much as I didn't want to say it, he didn't want to hear it more. He brought his lips to mine, his tongue diving into my mouth and silencing me. My concerns forgotten, I pressed my lips to his and eagerly raised my own tongue. I held the back of his head, ensuring he continued pressing his lips firmly to mine.

His hand slipped down, then up under my shirt to fondle my breasts unhindered, manipulating my aching mounds . . . my simmering flesh . . . first one, then the other . . . his fingers molding . . . tweaking my nipples . . . tugging gently.

"Mmm. Mmm," I mewed, my dancing fires causing me to grow louder and louder with each passing moment . . . each squeeze of his fingers . . . each tweak of my nipples. Upon the couch I began to writhe; my feet shifting, hips rolling. In his hair my fingers played . . . at his shoulder the others clawed, scratching at him needily.

Lost in the sensations filling my body, my mind drifted deep into the fog so I nearly missed his hand dropping down to snatch at my shirt's hem and start lifting it.

Almost.

But the cool air swirling across my lower abs changed that. I reacted instinctively. I grabbed his wrist and he relaxed his hold on my shirt.

The interruption allowed me to rethink what was happening.

Releasing his wrist I reached up to cup his cheek and push him away, braking our kiss to gaze into his eyes.

"We... We really sho-should stop," I forced myself to say.

Whether or not he knew I didn't really mean it, he ignored my words. He slid his hand back up under my shirt to cup and massage my breast again as he dropped down to nip at my earlobe. Then he slid the tip of his tongue into my ear.

"Oh Jake. Oh please. Please," I gasped, the sensation making my entire body quiver with electricity.

"Doesn't this all feel so good, Tiffany?" He whispered into my ear, his hand molding my breast.

"Yes. Oh yes," I panted.

"It feels too good to stop, doesn't it?" He nibbled my earlobe.

"Bu-But we shouldn't," I tried pushing my body's urges down, the urges he was creating with his teeth . . . his tongue . . . his hand.

"Why not, Tiffany? We're not hurting anyone." His tongue slid into my ear again.

"We jus-just shouldn't." I whimpered even as my body writhed upon the couch, my legs shifting open more.

"But it feels so good. And, besides, Tom left us down here to continue," he reminded me.

"We just shouldn't," my fingers tensed in his hair . . . latched onto his shoulder.

He continued molesting my breasts with his hand . . . my ear with his teeth . . . his tongue. And as his actions stoked the lust burning through me, searing my loins, I thought about his words . . . about how Tom had left us to continue.

Why? What was he thinking? I thought I knew my husband pretty good, but this move surprised me. What did he expect to happen? Did he think these young men would just take a few more kisses then walk away? Didn't he remember what it was like to be an 18-year-old boy? Or DID he? Did he expect . . . even want... Wait! What am I saying? Is he really sitting somewhere watching? Why? What's his endgame? What's he thinking this'll lead to?

While these thoughts were racing through my mind Jake's hand once more dropped to the hem of my shirt. Again I grabbed his wrist, and while my heart wasn't fully in it this time I did manage to stop him from lifting it . . . temporarily. But then he pressed his lips to mine and drove his tongue into my mouth. More tropical air gusted through me, weakening my resolve until I could only drag at his wrist as he slowly lifted my shirt, allowing cool air to swirl over my flesh, making it tremble.

"Mmm," I whimpered as he exposed my breasts and the cool air swirled over my erect nipples.

His hand closed atop one of them, his palm so hot after the cool air. His fingers tensed, molding my pliant mound.

"Mmm," I mewed.

Then another sensation made me writhe upon the couch.

Chris stepped over to the couch and covered my other breast with his hand.

"Mmm!" I cried, my back arching . . . shoving my tits into their two hands. "Mmm-hmm!"

They manipulated my tits, their hands heavy . . . hot . . . as they squeezed and molded my aching mounds. Jake's lips remained pressed to mine, our tongues dueling. My fires raged higher . . . hotter . . . and between my legs my juices flowed, my pussy growing wet. My one leg, the one with the foot on the floor, swayed back and forth as my torso twisted upon the couch.

Jake broke our kiss. Pulling his lips from mine he shifted down. I knew what he was about to do . . . I knew it and I wanted it. But something made me try to protest.

"N-No. We... We ne-need to stop..." I whimpered weakly, my head lulling from side-to-side.

Of course he didn't listen, He lowered his mouth over my nipple, his lips encompassing it so he could suckle.

"Oh!" I gasped and panted as my muscles clenched, sending a little spasm through my body. My head stopped lulling, settling with me facing outward . . . staring at Chris' crotch so close . . . oh so close. Seeing his sizable bulge so close sent a new wave of desire flowing through me and I quietly whimpered.

I could tell that my shirt was getting in Jake's way, making it hard for him to properly, fully suckle on my nipple. Due to the way I was laying and my resistance - even as mild as it was - it'd only been shoved so far up. After a minute he pulled back, extracting his mouth from me and moved to simply remove the garment.

But again, something made me protest.

"No. No. We... We really nee–," I whimpered, grabbing at his wrists.

"It's okay, Tiffany," he assured me, looking deep into my eyes.

Gazing up into his roguish orbs, seeing the desire . . . the lust . . . the hunger in them, basically decimated any real resistance I still retained and I relaxed. That was when Chris removed his hand from my breast to step back while Jake pulled my shirt back down, covering my chest. For a moment I thought maybe they were actually stopping . . . that maybe they were actually heeding my protests.

I should've known better.

Standing just a foot or so away, Chris drew my attention as he started undressing, tossing his shirt aside.

Mesmerized, I watched him next pull his belt loose . . . pop his pants' snap . . . draw the zipper down. I held my breath in anticipation of seeing his cock revealed. The thought that we were rapidly approaching the point of no return screamed in my mind, made me realize I needed to put a stop to this once and for all...

Suddenly my torso was jerked up, my breasts rolling violently. Simultaneously the sound of my shirt being torn open filled the room.

"Oh!" I cried out in shock, realizing Jake had just destroyed my shirt by yanking on the slit's flaps. "Ja-Jake... Wha...! Y-You shouldn't!"

Instantly each of his hands covered a breast, and his mouth dropped onto one aching nipple, his tongue swirling over and around it.

"Oh," I whimpered, my hand shooting to the back of his head to press him to me. Wriggling beneath him, I arched my back, offering myself to him. My head lulled to the side once more to stare at Chris' crotch as I panted. "We... We shouldn't... Oh God."

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,104 Followers