Challenge - Wife's View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Massaging both my breasts, Jake suckled at the one. His fingers tweaked my other nipple, then his palm covered the throbbing bud and flattened it as he molded my aching mound. A moment later he pulled his mouth from atop the one nipple and brought it down atop the other, suckling it while tweaking the one he'd just vacated.

I mewed and whimpered needily, my body lifting me to him . . . offering myself to him. My hand held him to me . . . pressed his lips firmly against my breast . . . his mouth tightly over my nipple. I writhed under his attentions while watching Chris finish stripping then take his newly freed cock in hand and begin stroking it . . . coaxing it to full erection. The vision of that stiffening member sent waves of desire rolling through me and my fires dance excitedly, making me pant past my open lips.

Jake's mouth returned to suckle at the first breast again, his tongue swirling. As he did one hand slid down across my tummy. Reaching my shorts' waistband his fingers dipped underneath.

"N-No," I whimpered, my body stiffening and my hand shooting down to grab his wrist. "We... We shouldn't. You shouldn't."

I turned my gaze to him at my breast. His eyes returned my gaze . . . mesmerizing . . . filled with lust . . . primal and demanding. He let me keep his hand from advancing . . . but didn't pull it back.

"We shouldn't," I whimpered again. Truthfully, I doubt if I even meant my objections at this point . . . I just felt like I should.

Jake continued suckling at my breast, his free hand massaging the other. My own free hand remained on his head, holding him tightly to my bosom. Then he moved as if to take my other nipple in his mouth, but instead he caught the engorged button in his teeth and gently tugged.

"Oh God," I gasped, a thousand lightning bolts shooting along my nerves, making my entire body tremble. No one had ever done that before . . . but I now wished they had.

He lowered his mouth atop the nipple . . . suckled . . . his tongue swirling.

My hold on his wrist weakened. His hand disappeared into my shorts, my fingers sliding along his forearm.

"No. No. Please, Jake," I still whimpered for some reason. "Pl-Please. We shouldn't... We nee-need to sto– Oh!"

His fingers slid down . . . down . . . down between my legs. Two of them landed atop my clit, pressing at it. Electricity jolted along my nerves . . . through my body. My fires roared. My hips jumped . . . my head snapped on my neck.

"Oh God, Jake," I whimpered, my hips rolling. "No. We shouldn't. Ple-Please, no. Oh-ugh."

As my body rolled and quivered in response to his molestations, I sensed a shadow rolling over me . . . smelled a familiar aroma. Opening my eyes I found myself staring at the bulbous head of Chris' thick cock inches away.

Reflexively I licked my lips.

I enjoy sucking cock . . . the feel of it sliding along my lips . . . sliding along the nerve-endings. The taste of it. The erotic groans of the man I'm pleasuring. It's all just so wonderful. And in that moment I wanted to . . . I wanted that young man to put his big, hard cock against my lips and press his hips forward.

But as much as I wanted it . . . as much as I hungered for it . . . I experienced yet another flash of reality. One in which I was reminded of exactly who that young man was. My God-son. My best friend's child. Never mind that he was 18 . . . an adult . . . he was still Chris.

Then he set the tip of his cock against my lips, and the nerve-endings crackled with electricity as I was enveloped by an oh-so-familiar aroma.

Reality was shoved aside, discarded without prejudice.

"Yes," he groaned, his tone thick with desire as his hips pressed forward, his thick cockhead forcing my lips to part.

"Mmm!" I mewed, locking my lips around his shaft as it slid along them.

"Oh God," Chris growled, exuberantly shoving his hips forward.

Releasing Jake's arm, I quickly brought my hand up to wrap my fingers around his shaft as best I could in time for my lips to smack against them, stopping him from stuffing my throat with his manhood.

"Oh shit yes," he groaned, momentarily holding himself there.

I hungrily sucked on him, rolling my tongue over his shaft.

"Oh God, yes. That feels so good. So damn good," he groaned.

Jake continued fondling my body . . . suckling at my tit . . . rubbing my clit. My fires roared . . . danced . . . seared at my loins and awakened an orgasm. My body reacted, squirming on the couch . . . my hips rolling . . . my chest lifting.

Chris pulled back, withdrawing part of his cock. Then he pushed forward again.

"Mmm," I mewed as it slid along my tightly locked lips.

"Yes," he hissed. Then he set his hands against the couch for support and started rocking his hips back and forth, fucking my mouth.

"Mmm. Mmm-mmm," I mewed over and over.

While Jake's hand manipulated my one breast, his mouth switched between the two of them, alternating between suckling on my nipples and nipping at them with his teeth. Every time he did the latter, lighting would bolt along my nerves, making me whimper . . . making my body quiver. His fingers slid down from my clit to my waiting pussy. Sliding through my slit they found my opening. My foot slid across the carpet, spreading my legs open as much as possible . . . opening myself for him. A fingertip pressed at my opening and my walls parted, allowing the digit to enter me . . . my hips rolling with the penetration. He pulled his hand back, withdrawing most of his finger. A second digit joined it and he pushed both into my sex. He pulled back . . . pushed in . . . withdrew . . . penetrated . . . in . . . out . . . in . . . out. My loose shorts allowed him to easily finger-fuck me, his fingers pumping in and out of my wet pussy. With each insertion the heel of his hand would either bump against my clit, or just miss it . . . the latter teasing me . . . teasing my orgasm . . . the former urging it forward. My hips rolled and jerked under the assault, my hand in his hair holding his mouth tightly to my breasts.

"Oh God. Oh shit. Oh God yes," Chris groaned, his cock sliding in and out of my mouth faster and harder with each pump.

He was already growing stiffer and I knew he was close to cumming. The increasing force of his pumping made me release Jake's head and place my palm against the couch for some support. It helped, but his thrusting force still drove my head back slightly as my fingers smacked against my lips. Then, as he pulled back, I'd bounce forward . . . only to be shoved back again. Back and forth we went, my mouth fucking his cock as much as he was fucking my mouth.

"Mmm. Mmm-mmm," I whimpered, my own orgasm being drawn to the brink.

Jake's fingers penetrated again and again . . . pumping in and out . . . in . . . out.

"Mmm-mmm!" My orgasm teetered on the edge . . . hovered so, so close. My muscles started to tense . . . my flesh trembling . . . my hips bucking.

"Yes. Yes. Oh God yes," Chris groaned, his hips jerking awkwardly.

Jake moved his mouth to a different tit. His teeth tugged gently at my nipple.

"Mmm! Mmm-mmm," my back arched off the couch . . . lifting myself up to him.

"Oh yes. Oh yes," Chris' cock pistoned into my mouth, his body tensing before me. "God yes."

"Mmm. Mmm!" Sparks shot along my nerves, my muscles clenching . . . my orgasm reeling . . . close . . . so, so close.

Just a few . . . more . . . seconds...

"Oh God!" Chris shoved himself forward, smashing my lips firmly against my fingers, and froze. His cock twitched, unleashing his seed.

FUCK! I silently screamed. Too soon! Too soon!

Having to concentrate on swallowing his semen made my own orgasm waver . . . start to retreat. Desperately I jerked my hand from the couch to claw at Jake's shoulder and arm, trying to get him to touch my clit . . . to press at it . . . to rub it.

He failed to understand.

"Mmm-hmm," I whimpered needily, trembling with the orgasm's withdrawal.

"Oh God," Chris finished cumming a minute later.

I slid my one hand back up to Jake's head while tugging on Chris' cock with the other, milking the last drops from him. I kept my lips tightly wrapped around him, suckling and rolling my tongue over his flesh even as he began to soften.

Above me Chris moaned and sighed with pleasure.

When he did pull away I still refused to relinquish my hold, my fingers remaining wrapped around him, stroking, trying to nurse him back to life.

A moment later I sighed quietly as Jake pulled his hand away from my pussy and out from inside my shorts. His fingers hooked the waistband and started pushing them down off my hips.

"Oh God," I mewed weakly. I knew I should still try to stop things, but I also knew it was too late. Besides, I didn't want to. So instead I brought my legs together and lifted my ass off the couch to aid in the removal of my shorts.

Jake had to pull himself away from my breasts and shift down. Once he'd pulled the shorts off and tossed them aside, my legs fell open again. But with him now between them I was able to toss the one up onto the couch back while the other foot returned to the floor, this spread myself wide for him. I lay there, splayed and on display, my shaved pussy glistening with my wetness, my labia flowing open in anxious invitation. My torn shirt was thrown open, exposing ample breast topped by engorged nipples.

"God, are you wet," he gasped, affirming his inexperience as he reached down and slide two fingers into me again.

"Please," I whimpered, my hips rolling, my body wanting more. My head lulled to the side, the heat broiling within me closing my eyes. "Oh, please."

"So damn wet," he repeated, his fingers sliding slowly in and out of me.

"Oh God, please," I panted, my hips jerking upon the couch, shoving myself at his digits. "Oh God. I shoul-shouldn't."

"But you want to," he groaned, his fingers pumping in and out.

His fingers did feel good, but they also teased me. Unlike when he'd been cuffing my pussy inside my shorts he wasn't even accidentally bumping my clit now. And no two fingers are as good as a big . . . hard . . . cock.

"Oh God," I whimpered, my free hand reaching up and clutching at the top of the couch, my fingers clawing with desire . . . with need.

He pumped his fingers in and out of me . . . in and out of my wet pussy. I lifted myself to them, my hips rolling in the air as my fires roared within me . . . drawing my orgasm back out of the shadows. With my head lulled to the side, I panted past my quivering lips, my humping body making my tits roll upon my chest.

Still his fingers weren't enough.

My orgasm remained back away from the ledge, its lustful promise teasing . . . tempting . . . mocking.

God I wanted his cock inside me.

I wanted him to fuck me.

I wanted to cum.

But I was worried.

Worried that his inexperience would keep him from getting me there.

Then what?

"Eat me," I heard myself whisper.

"What?" Jake gasped in surprise, his hand faltering in its fucking of my pussy.

"Eat me," I repeated, slightly louder.

"You want me to eat your pussy?" The uncertainty lacing his tone told me he'd never done this before.

"Yes," I whimpered. "Oh God yes."

"Oh shit, man," Chris' surprised tone echoed his friend's.

Jake's lack of experience didn't stop him from reacting.

Nor did it dampen his enthusiasm.

Pulling his fingers from my pussy he dropped down between my splayed legs, his hands cuffing my inner thighs. As he leaned in his body heat radiated over my crotch . . . his warm breath swirled across my sex. Then his lips were against my labia and his tongue was eagerly swiping at me.

"Oh! Oh-ugh!" I moaned out with that initial contact as it coaxed my orgasm forward. I released Chris' cock and reached down to twine my fingers in Jake's hair.

His tongue slithered up and down through my slit again and again, bumping against my clit at the apex a few times.

"Oh God, yes!" I whimpered when this happened as powerful electricity shot through the sensitive button and along my nerves. Desperately I hoped he would get the hint and make it happen more.

But he didn't.

He simply continued to blindly lick me, his tongue dipping and swirling through my wetness enthusiastically.

"Oh yes, there!" I cried the next couple times he did connect with my clit. "There Jake. Lick me there. Lick my clit."

He listened. Planting his mouth atop the button he lapped at it again and again.

"Oh God yes!" I gasped, as my orgasm leapt toward the ledge. My hips jerked upon the couch, shoved my pussy at him . . . at his tongue.

While he licked my clit, he worked his hand around to slide two fingers into me.

"Oh yes, Baby. Eat my pussy," I moaned, the penetration urging my orgasm even closer to the ledge. "Yes. Yes. Eat my wet little pussy, Baby."

Where these words came from, I had no idea. I'd never spoken like this before. Couldn't remember ever having the urge to. But they were coming now and as they did they offered me a new, exciting sensation . . . a freeing sensation that added to the intensity of my orgasm's promise.

"Oh yes, Baby. Eat my pussy," I panted, my hips starting to bunny-hop off the couch as that orgasm once more teetered on the very brink of release. "My wet little pussy, Baby. Eat me. Lick me. Oh God yes."

And he did. Lapping at my clit again and again, his thick . . . heavy tongue ignited the nerve-endings, making my button scream with electricity. His fingers swirled inside my sex . . . probing . . . rubbing.

"Oh yes, Baby. Yes!" My orgasm hung precariously over the edge . . . a fingertip's grip the only thing holding it now . . . keeping it from speeding off that ledge and through me. "Eat my pussy, Baby. My wet little pussy."

My fires raged within my loins, peeling that fingertip from the ledge. Electricity screamed along my nerves . . . made them spark and crackle excitedly . . . made my body writhe and squirm as my muscles started to clench.

Jake's tongue lapped at my clit. His fingers . . . in my pussy.

"Oh-ugh!" I cried, the orgasm exploding through me. My body jerked into the air, my back arching . . . muscles clenched . . . nerves screaming . . . hips cramming myself at Jake's face. "Oh God yes! God yes, Baby."

Jake wrapped his one arm around my thigh so he could maintain contact with my twisting, writhing body. He held his mouth clamped over my clit, his tongue continuing to lap at me as the orgasm crashed through me.

"Ugh-oh-ugh! Yes! Oh, Baby!" My neck strained back, my mouth open. Brilliant skyrockets filled my mind. My one hand tore at the couch, my other still twined in Jake's hair. "Oh yes, Baby. Yes!"

This lasted for a few minutes; my body spasming as wave after wave of orgasmic ecstasy rolled through me and Jake lapped at my pussy, his fingers penetrating.

"Oh, eat me! Eat my wet little pussy!" I cried and whimpered over and over, the words somehow releasing more orgasmic waves.

Eventually it began to subside.

As it did my body softened, my muscles relaxing as the electricity shooting along my nerves weakened. Gradually I settled back down to the couch, my head lulling to the side, eyes fluttering. I waited to catch my breath. My hands released their holds and fell to my sides, the one dangling off the couch.

"Mmm," I mewed as Jake licked at my juices for a minute.

"Fuck that was hot," Chris groaned.

Jake pulled himself up and climbed off the couch. Opening my eyes I watched him undress, a sigh escaping me as he revealed his own generous cock. I watched him stroke it, watched it grow fully erect as he moved toward me. He brought it to my lips and I swirled my tongue over the bulbous head, my fingers eagerly wrapping around his thick shaft.

"Hell yea," he moaned.

Placing a hand at the back of my head he leaned in to put the other against the couch. Then, holding my head in place, he pushed his hips forward. His cock slid along my lips and into my mouth until my lips were pressed against my fingers. Closing my eyes, I rolled my tongue over him . . . suckling as I did.

"Oh my God," he groaned.

A new weight made the couch shift. I opened my eyes to see Chris climbing between my splayed legs, guiding his rejuvenated cock to my pussy. That was when I realized I'd made a mistake moments earlier when I'd worried about Jake being able to get me there had he fucked me, rather than eating me. These were two 18-year-olds. Guys that could spring back to life faster than my 40-year-old husband.

As proof of this, I was about to have Chris' cock . . . his sizable cock, stuffing my hungry pussy minutes after I'd swallowed his first load.

After climaxing, my fires had settled to a controllable blaze, one that kept my loins toasty and my pussy wet while taking Jake's cock in my mouth. But the idea of having Chris' member stuffing me simultaneously fanned those flames, made them leap with lustful anticipation and I grabbed excitedly at the couch back with my free hand.

"Mmm. Mmm!" I whimpered needily as my reinvigorated hunger made me suck deeper on Jake's cock. "Mmm-mmm!"

"Yes," Jake groaned happily. He pulled his hips back, pushed them forward again, his shaft sliding along my lips.

"Oh my God," Chris sighed, as his own cock slid deep into my pussy, his crotch mashing against mine.

"Mmm-mmm!" I moaned with the filling penetration. "Mmm!"

I lay there, my legs thrown wide, with the two cocks stuffing me; my hips rolling to grind my crotch against Chris', my hand tugging on Jake's shaft. I'd never had this before . . . never had two cocks at once . . . and the sensation was powerful . . . liberating . . . intoxicating. My flesh shimmered with a thin sheen of sweat, my breasts quivering with my shallow breaths.

"Oh yes," Jake groaned, holding my fingers mashed against my lips.

Chris pulled back, extracting a few inches of his delicious member. He pushed into me, our crotches meeting again. He pulled back . . . pushed forward . . . pulled back . . . forward . . . back . . . forward. His hips rocked, awkwardly, just kind of jabbing himself into me . . . shoving his cock deep into my pussy over and over.

"Yes. Oh yes," Jake moaned. His fingers were twined in my hair, holding my head in place as he fucked my mouth.

"Mmm. Mmm." I whimpered and mewed, the duel penetrations fanning my fires higher and higher.

Chris' awkward thrusts . . . their lack of rhythm . . . was distracting. Grabbing onto his ass I used my hand and my own humping hips to gradually lead him toward a smoother, more pleasurable cadence. We got there and then he was pistoning his cock in and out of me steadily . . . his shaft filling me . . . stuffing me over and over. One of his hands came up and covered my tit, his fingers squeezing hungrily.

"Ugh. Hmm," he grunted, bending down to take my nipple into his mouth.

"Mmm. Mmm-hmm!" I mewed as this moist embrace added to the pleasurable sensations rolling through me. Lifting my ass I met his forward thrusts again and again.

"Yes. Yes." Jake groaned, his hips rocking back and forth, feeding me his cock.

I lay there, being fucked by their two cocks . . . their two hard cocks . . . pumping . . . humping . . . driving . . . penetrating. I whimpered over and over, my lips wrapped tightly around Jake's shaft . . . my pussy clinging to Chris'. In and out they pumped . . . their cocks pistoning . . . in . . . out . . . in . . . out . . . pumping . . . fucking . . . using me.

Chris had cum relatively quickly that first time, and I could already tell Jake's climax was rapidly approaching. Within my lips his shaft was pulsing with a strengthened rigidity and his limited rhythm was beginning to disintegrate.

"Yes. Oh yes," he grunted hoarsely. "It feels so good."

"Ugh. So hot. So wet. My God." Chris groaned appreciatively, his hand molding my tit. He'd already cum, so while he was hammering himself into me, I believed he'd be at it for a few minutes.