All Comments on 'Champagne Kisses'

by Smol_Stack

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
A good gay story.

Very interesting story, though I am not gay. I have been in situations when there was interaction between men, as well as women, but never just a male/male situation. Interesting how you brought the "shame, and the anger" into the story. Good job.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 7 years ago
I'd have preferred to see this posted in the gay section rather than incest, but I do appreciate the "heads up".

"He's back, and he's fucking his twin brother while under the influence of alcohol."

Thanks for that line right at the beginning. That was all I needed to read to realize I had no interest in reading this story. If I'd had to waste time reading more to discover it wasn't just an incest story, but a GAY incest story, I'd have slammed it with a shitty rating. I've got no problem with people posting gay themed erotica, but I have no sympathy or patience for people who try to "sneak one in" to annoy the straights.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Epiphany_Jones

Epiphany_Jones, incest is incest. Gay, straight, bi, pan, whatever. Fucking your relative is fucking your relative. The incest category is the correct one for this story.

Smol_StackSmol_Stackover 7 years agoAuthor
@everyone: chill

I put this in the incest category because incest was the central theme. Gay just so happened to be the flavor of the sex. If there had been a gay incest section, you bet your booty it would have gone in there instead. Slamming a story with a crappy rating because of it containing untagged non-straightness seems kinda harsh, in my opinion. It's just porn, bud. It's not that deep.

I'm glad my little head's up at the top helped some people decide not to read! I don't want anyone to read something that's gonna really upset them, so I try to give a little warning before the actual story starts. I also try to keep the tags pretty relevant, so sometimes it might be a good idea to read them before hand, just in case there's more warnings sprinkled in!

To those who enjoyed it, thank you. You are the wind beneath my wings!

BabyxDollBabyxDollover 7 years ago
Epiphany_Jones what the fuck

Literally what the fuck was the point of that comment? All you had to do was read the disclaimer, say TO YOURSELF "Huh, something i don't want to read." and move on. There was no need for that passive aggressive bullshit, because obviously Smol stack isn't "trying to sneak one in to annoy the straights" and honestly who even does that? No one. Not a single person does that. Please, the next time you feel the need to inform everyone of what you didn't do remind yourself no one cares and move on.

That said this is an amazing story, mega well written and I definitely want more from you <3 <3 <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous