Champion of the Goddess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waika was riding John with a steady rhythm now. "Do me harder already, you wimp! I am a goddess, I won't break so easily!" she demanded. What John's mind was lacking, his body more than made up for. Almost by instinct, he moved his hands from her breasts and grabbed her wide hips to strengthen his hold on her body. Waika enjoyed the attention that John was giving her, small little jolts of pleasure emanating from her hips through her body. Goddess or not, at the end of the day she was still a woman with certain itches that needed to be scratched, and John's massive tool was perfect for that!

He began pumping into her, Waika herself doing everything in her power to increase their enjoyment as well. She was now riding his larger than life cock with passion, while John was trying to meet her thrusts! Her juices were flowing out of her excited pussy, coating John's cock and hips and even the bedsheets in the process. Their fluids mixing, this coupling was rapidly turning into a wild fuckfest that could only have one possible outcome! The smell of a dirty breeding session was quickly filling up the room, both of their bodies began glistening with sweat, giving Waika's perfect frame a shiny glaze! Whenever John's cock reached the deepest point inside of his willing partner, he could actually see a small bulge on her smooth belly, right where his cockhead was! He was filling her up with cockmeat like there was no tomorrow!

After a while or reckless rutting, John felt his testicles burn with need for release. Even with his inhuman endurance, he was slowly reaching his limits.

"I don't think that I can go on like this much longer, I am about to come!"

"Come inside me, John! I want to feel your cum!"

A scary, yet somehow exciting thought crossed John's mind, realising that he was fucking this gorgeous woman this whole time, totally unprotected! "Wait, if I cum inside you, won't you get... pregnant? Are you sure about this?"

John and Waika both had no idea that his precum had yet another effect on the goddess. Waika suddenly felt her womb starting to throb and she instantly knew that something incredible was about to happen! It felt like two invisible hands were gently massaging and kneading her ovaries, caressing her innermost treasure trove! A pleasant, familiar twitch that she hadn't felt in decades went through her abdomen, which could mean only one thing: each one of her ovaries had just released a fertile egg, each one eager to meet their male counterparts! She had just experienced pheromone induced ovulation and because of her abilities as a goddess, she could experience this incredible sensation inside of her body!

Waika suddenly envisioned herself, all bloated up with her future children, her massive breasts leaking copious amounts of milk, her hormone driven, pregnant pussy yearning to be filled with John's large cock at all times! Back in reality, she knew that she could give only one answer:

"YES! I want this!"

Her maternal instinct was in the driver seat now. "Do it, John! Cum deep inside of me now! I want to feel your human sperm sloshing inside of my divine womb, searching for my fertile eggs that I just ovulated! I can already feel my little orbs floating inside of my fallopian tubes, calling for you! They yearn to be impregnated by your superior seed! Oh wow, I cannot wait until my belly will grow with our children, my boobs swelling with milk... maybe you can have a taste of it before our children will be born~?" she exclaimed cheekily, the pleasure driving her more and more delirious.

"What are you saying? You want to make babies with me now?!" John was in shock about Waika's sudden declaration.

"You worry too much! The way you looked before, no woman would ever want to be with you anyway, let alone be the mother of your kids! But your amazing horsecock and its intoxicating scent have put a spell on me... I can't live without your dick or your cum anymore!"

The hot seed inside of John's massive testicles was almost at boiling point, ready to be released. Little did his swimmers know that they would soon meet the divine eggs of a beautiful goddess! Gone were the days of his sperm getting needlessly wasted into the next best tissue! He felt his orgasm coming and from the contractions inside his massive balls he was sure that it would be a huge load!

"Fuck it, if you are so sure about this, I will grant your wish! Here it comes!"

His testicles contracted HARD and their life-bringing cargo was discharged, travelled through the endless shaft of John's monolith of a phallus and finally shot out of his bulging cockhead, right into Waika's greedy womb!

Waika felt spurt after spurt of John's essence shoot into her with such force that it kept triggering a response in her pussy, milking him for all he was worth, holding him tightly to herself, as she didn't want a single sperm cell to escape her needy folds!

"Oh, John, I feel it! Your hot seed is sloshing around in my womb, ready to turn me into a mother! Please John, give me more of your seed, give me a baby! I want to feel our baby inside of my belly!" Waika wasn't even sure if these were her own wishes or her pheromone and drug induced primal instincts speaking.

John's orgasmic contractions seemed endless. Waika's womb expanded under the steady torrent of seed, making her bulge visibly. Her back arching, she was experiencing one wonderful orgasm after another, her body shaking and squirming uncontrollably. The fireworks in her body were so intense that she lost control over her facial muscles, her eyes turning into the back of her head and her tongue lolling out of her mouth, her whole body experiencing pure bliss!

Waika's shaken body had an overload of sexual energy saved up and and was about to release it, whether she wanted it or not! Suddenly, a golden wave of pure light energy was emitting from Waika's belly, moving out like a supernova through the room! John got blinded by the light and as he closed his eyes, he suddenly had a vision of the inside of Waika's womb! He could clearly see how millions of his virile little swimmers were eagerly trying to reach two shimmering giant orbs, which had to be Waika's fertile eggs! His aggressive sperm had only one goal: be the first to get through the egg's outer shell and start a new life inside of the goddess! With each passing second, John could see how the egg's gelatinous barrier got thinner and thinner, almost ready to give up the treasure that waited inside! Again and again was his aggresive sperm poking and pounding against the outer defenses of the divine ova. The inside of Waika's body was slowly turning into a microscopic play of conception and John had a first row seat to the show!

After a short while, it finally happened! The eggs finally giving up their resistance, two of the strongest sperm cells found entrance to their most sought after goal, immediately fusing with the egg's cores and starting the miracle of life! The mixing of human and divine DNA now complete, Waika was now a truly bred and impregnated goddess and a future mother of twins!

Waika's swollen belly already looked several months pregnant, her womb filled with a sheer endless supply of cum and her body slick with sweat. And yet, she had the biggest 'just-got-fucked-and-impregnated-and-loved-every-second-of-it' smile on her face that looked absolutely inappropriate for a divine being such as herself. But she didn't care one bit! All she could do was take in the sheer satisfaction and unyielding pleasure that she had been introduced to as she her body collapsed and she sank down onto the sheets, right next to her exhausted lover.

After what felt like an eternity, Waika gained back her ability to speak, "Oh John, you were absolutely wonderful! There might be some use for you yet." She whispered softly, caressing her new, burly lover's cheek with care, as if she had finally found her soulmate she has been looking for after all these divine years, "But we can discuss that... later. Let's get some rest, my love~."

The remaining lust inside her mind and body gave birth to a thought that creeped inside her head: If not even a goddess like herself couldn't resist John, how would the demonesses fare? John might have been the mighty warrior she was looking for after all!

And with that in mind, they both drifted off to sleep...

12