Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hr6183
hr6183
256 Followers

Holly for her part, was enjoying the attention. She loved feeling the warm mouth on her breast, sucking on her nipple. The young girl wrapped her arms around her butch lover's head, enjoying the sensations.

Both women were extremely horny now. Alex decided it was time to take Holly. To give her a night that she would never forget.

Alex motioned for Holly to stand up. Then the older woman stood up. Then the butch dyke grabbed the young girl and picked her up in her arms, like a groom carrying his bride on their wedding night. It was quite a site, the overweight butch lesbian, her strap on sticking out of her pants, carrying a beautiful young girl off to her bedroom.

The butch lesbian laid the young college girl on the bed. Nervous yet excited, Holly waited for her experienced lover to take her.

Alex began to strip off her clothes. She took off her black leather combat boots. Next she pulled off her red thermal shirt exposing her large drooping breasts and beer belly stomach. Then the older woman unzipped her pants, letting them fall to the floor. The only thing the butch lesbian had on was her wool socks and the black harness which carried her erect silicon dildo.

Staring at the tan, trim, curvy body lying before her, the older woman said, "You're so hot baby."

Alex got on the foot of the bed and crawled up to the beautiful brunette's slim body. Hovering above the young woman, the butch lesbian kissed Holly on the lips. Excitedly, the 20 year old returned the kiss, french kissing her lover back.

The mature lesbian began to move down the sexy young body. Kissing Holly's neck, licking those lovely full breasts, kissing the brunette's belly button. Finding her mark, Alex kissed the smooth silky material that covered her young lover's pussy.

Smiling, the butch lesbian pulled off the skimpy pair of thong panties, exposing the Holly's sex to her for the first time. The older woman marveled at the brunette's clean shaven pussy. "Oh baby, I'm gonna taste your pussy!"

Horny beyond description, Holly replied, "Please taste it! Please!" As she felt her butch lover's breath on the lips of her excited pussy.

Alex started to kiss the young woman's silky smooth inner thighs. Her lips moving ever closer to the object of her affection. Holly felt her lover's tongue circling her outer pussy lips. It was driving the brunette crazy. It was the first time that anyone had performed oral sex on her before and Holly was enjoying it. She desperately wanted the older woman's tongue inside her body.

At that very same moment, Alex grabbed her beautiful young lover's hips with both her ands and pulled Holly's silky smooth pussy to her mouth, enveloping it. The butch lesbian darted her tongue in and out of the tight little pussy. The mature woman was intoxicated by the young girl's juices. She felt the smooth, trim body react each thrust of her tongue. Suddenly, a small pair of hands grabbed the back of Alex's short graying hair. Holly's pulled her butch lover's mouth tightly to her pussy as she began to cum.

The older woman felt Holly's tight pussy contract around her tongue as the young woman's body convulsed as she came. Happily, the overweight lesbian continued to drink the lovely brunette's juices until the young woman finally climaxed.

Alex crawled up and kiss her beautiful lover passionately. Holly tasted her fluids on her butch lover's lips for the first time. The young woman found it erotic as she continued kissing the older woman.

Then the mature woman whispered into Holly's ear, "I want to be inside you baby. I want my cock in you so bad baby."

The aroused brunette smiled and said, "I want you inside me too!"

The older woman smiled, kissing her beautiful partner once more. With one hand, Alex positioned the head of her strap on dildo at the entrance of Holly's smooth sex. Slowly she penetrated the young college girl. The butch lesbian watched the young girls face as she thrust deeper into her. The beautiful brunette, her face full of pleasure, let out a barely audible moan. The mature woman let the full weight of her body lay on top of her young lover's supple, tanned body.

Holly liked feeling Alex's soft warm body on top of hers. She pretended that it was her boyfriend on top of her, making love to her. The young woman wrapped her legs around the butch lesbian's hips as she felt the full length of Alex's surrogate cock inside her.

"My god, you're tight baby. I think we're both gonna enjoy this!" said the masculine woman.

Back and forth Alex went.. Slowly thrusting her silicon penis in and out of the smooth pussy. The older woman began to rhythmically thrust into the young brunette. Feeling the hilt of her cock rubbing against her hairy pussy, Alex could feel her arousal increasing. The butch lesbian began to steadily increase her pace, thrusting deep into the beautiful young woman, faster and faster. Holly was driving her hips up to meet the older woman's thrusts. Like a jack hammer, Alex pounded the young girl's tight pussy both women were moaning loudly now. The butch lesbian could feel herself getting close to climaxing. Suddenly, Alex drove hard and deep into the young woman as she came. Holly felt herself starting to cum as well, driving her hips deeply into her older lover, taking in as much of her older lover as she could.

Both women collapsed on the bed, physically exhausted. They stayed awake for an hour longer. Laying beside each other naked, kissing and caressing one another. Alex was happy, she had made love to one of the most beautiful women she had ever seen. In fact, the older woman felt herself fall for the young woman. The butch lesbian was saddened, she knew that her young lover would not feel the same way. But at least for the moment, both women could enjoy their shared intimacy.

hr6183
hr6183
256 Followers
12