All Comments on 'Chance Encounter'

by History Nut

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Sad....

This could have easily been a '100' if you had stopped and remembered what you wrote. You said that she was married and that she was looking for some porn to jack off too, which could very well mean that she did not and had not fucked around with someone who could have given her an STD that she could have passed on to you. You did not like using a condom. You also had been "feeding" her mixed drinks. You could have begun to fuck her with a condom and while she was getting really full of lust as you fucked her, quickly reached down and slipped the condom off and put you cock back into her barebacked. By the time she had realized after you shot her full of sperm, it would have been too late because all those little fishies were busy swimming inside here to connect with one of her eggs, which could have then lent itself to you fucking her a lot more while your baby grew in her. It was obvious that her husband and her did not match, which left her wide open for a more positive relationship with you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous