Chance Encounter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a tranquil, rather than a frenzied scene. The denial that had hounded them for so long was nearly over. The timing and circumstances were right; nothing would stop them.

Paul set Glenda's small suitcase on the foldout stand, and then turned to her. Glenda shrugged out of her blazer and hung it in the closet. Her bare arms were long, white and thin. To Paul, they looked warm and inviting. Paul removed his own suit jacket and set it aside.

She stepped toward him and they embraced.

"It's been a long time," Paul mumbled, unsure of what to say.

"For both of us," she purred, and lifted her face toward his, lips parted.

Paul understood the cue. He kissed her gently, testing her reaction. Glenda responded with a deeper kiss, and she crushed her body into his. She flicked out her tongue and lightly danced it over Paul' lips.

They kept the kiss alive. Paul reached behind her and slid down the zipper in the back of her dress. As his fingers took hold of the hooks at the top she murmured a playful "uh-uh" into his mouth and then broke the kiss and stepped back.

"I brought something to put on for you, in case we got to this point," she said. "...and it looks like we have," she added with a small laugh. "I just need a few moments in the bathroom. Why don't you get comfortable, and fix us something to drink."

She grasped her suitcase and Paul watched her disappear into the bathroom, the back of her dress unzipped. He was sure that she went in to put on a negligee. He didn't see the need for the ritual, but had no wish to complain and ruin the mood.

"I'm going out for ice." he called to her.

When Paul returned she was still secured in the bathroom redoubt. He shed his clothes, hanging up the suit and burying the underwear in his empty suitcase. He put on a pair of cotton pajama bottoms. The maid had already turned the bed down. He placed the little chocolates on the nightstand. Paul dropped some ice into two tumblers and poured some scotch from the mini bar into each of them. He turned the lights lower. As he finished the preparations, Glenda emerged from the bathroom.

She wore a black ensemble. The nightie underneath was satin, knee-length, with a deep 'vee' neckline framed by black lace. At the bottom hem was a border of black lace, so that the potential to reveal a bit of her thigh beckoned Paul's attention. Over it, she wore a peignoir made of a thin, gauzy material that she did not bother to button. Her skin underneath played 'hide and seek' with the thin covering. The outfit revealed little of the package underneath it. It was more like a gift-wrapped present, where the receiver is mystified by the contents and yearns to rip away the fancy paper. She didn't bother with shoes or slippers. Her pale skin was in sharp contrast to the fabric. Paul instantly detected that her perfume had been refreshed.

She walked slowly out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. It was as if she desired a compliment, but was careful not to proceed too quickly lest she would force her partner to speak in haste. Paul had taken a seat in an overstuffed chair near the bed. Glenda saw the drinks lined up on the mini-bar. She picked them up and handed one to Paul. She alit on the bed near where Paul was sitting tucking her feet underneath her.

"I like your outfit." Paul said. "It's beautiful; it suits you."

"Thanks," she said, blushing. "I know that I'm being silly. I just wanted to wear it because it has been so long for me and this being our first time. I never had the chance to do this and I thought that it might be my last chance."

"Don't apologize, Glenda!" Paul said strongly. "I like it! It was thoughtful of you to go to the trouble. To be honest, it's exciting—and it won't be your last chance."

Glenda looked down, temporarily embarrassed. Paul stood and pushed the peignoir off her shoulders. Glenda raised her arms a bit and Paul gently tugged the rest of the way off.

"Now I feel a little excited, too," she said softly.

"Is your drink alright?" Paul asked her. "There was no 'Old Fashioned'; mix, so I just poured straight over the ice.

"It's fine," she said, and took a good swallow.

"I said that it's our first time," she continued. "Of course it isn't. It feels like the first one after so many years. It reminds me of our real first time together."

"How so?" Paul asked her curiously. "We're a lot more 'civilized" now."

"I feel the same way right now as I felt back then," Glenda explained. "I was nervous, but wanted something new. I knew that I wasn't beautiful, but I hoped that you were a man who wouldn't mind too much. I took a chance. It was right back then; it feels right tonight, too."

"Glenda, you accuse me of thinking too much. Stop worrying," Paul assured her.

Glenda tossed down the rest of her drink, and then stood up in front of Paul.

"You're right, Paul. I'd like it if you could help me off with this," she said, taking the straps of the negligee symbolically in her delicate fingers.

Paul stood and took the reins of the straps from her.

"It seems like a shame. You're so beautiful in it," Paul teased.

Glenda reached out her hand and gently stroked Paul's erection through his pajamas.

"I think that the nightie has done its job," She said, with a small giggle.

Paul didn't answer, but drew the straps over her shoulders and pulled the fabric down until it was pooled at her waist.

"Remember these?" she taunted him.

Paul let go of the negligee and place his palms over her breasts. He let the nipples poke our through his fingers. Glenda sighed loudly, showing her pleasure. Paul closed his fingers around the buds, squeezing them tenderly. Glenda sighed again, more loudly this time, and Paul knew that he had pleasured her again. He released Glenda's breasts and took hold of the black folds once again. He pushed them down; Glenda stood nude in front of him. Her breathing was deeper and more rapid. Paul pulled his own pajamas down so that they pooled on the floor art his feet.

They stepped forward to resume the kiss they started some minutes ago. This time it was filled with more desire. They probed and tongued one another. When they finally broke apart Glenda climbed to the middle of the oversized bed. She lay on her back, knees bent slightly, arms outstretched inviting him. Paul viewed the welcoming pose and the eagerness painted in her expression. He joined her on the bed, lying on his side, re-embracing her.

They kissed and caressed one another for a time. Glenda started to rub her middle against him. From time to time she would gasp or exhale in pleasure. She took hold of Paul's erected penis that had been pressing at her belly. Paul, in turn, slid a digit gently into her first fold, searching out her clitoris. With their free hands and arms, they held each other more tightly. Paul felt her moistness. He thrust a finger inside as deeply as he could. Her reaction told him that it registered well with her. Her alternated between his deep probing and circling her clitoris. Glenda still had her fingers wrapped around his shaft, but Paul could tell that she had lost concentration on it in favor of the pleasure that was gaining control of her. It suited Paul fine.

Suddenly Glenda pushed Paul's shoulder to signal him to lie on his back. As soon as he did so, she sprang up and straddled him. Glenda felt below for Paul's shaft and positioned the head of it at her entrance. Slowly and deliberately, she sank down on him, until his entire length was buried inside her.

"Oh, yes!" she gasped. She didn't move, just held Paul inside herself, gently squeezing him with the muscles inside her.

Paul drank in the sensation of being inside Glenda, and watched her reaction as she took him into her. Seeing her pleasure reassured him and pleasured him as much as the wet warm softness softly surrounding him as he waited inside her.

When they had both silently counted out every point of pleasure, savored every aspect of it, they started grinding against each other. They quickly learned the others' timing. It was a journey with an end in sight. They approached climax as if on a mission. They neither hurried nor delayed it, but accepted the onrush of it, reveling in their own sensations, and those of their partner. Glenda tensed first, and let out and exultant cry. Paul came soon after, flooding Glenda's canal with his semen.

Glenda remained atop Paul. With the relaxation that follows sex, they dozed for a while. When they awoke a short time later, they made love again, and then slept soundly in each other's arms.

They spent the weekend together, going to the baseball game and other places. The next night they lay together again, sending and receiving the pleasure that had escaped them for too long a time.

On Sunday night Glenda took Paul to the airport and he left for Michigan. There was no sadness. They were confident that they would be back together soon.

****************

The next day Paul was in his office. Jim Spencer was with him, going over the progress on the Peoria project.

"Everything seems to be going our way," Jim began. "It's just as you predicted it."

"I'm no genius," Paul said. "I've just been down this road before."

"The State guys didn't quite give in, but it was apparent that their hearts weren't in it anymore. I think that they'll throw in the sponge next meeting. There's one thing that did bother me, though."

"What's that, Jim?" Paul asked.

"I was in the Men's washroom." Jim began. "Hopkins was in there with his assistant. I don't think that they saw me. The assistant said that he had spoken to his contacts at Northwestern. Hopkins asked if 'the Law School was on board'. His assistant said that he thought so."

"What do you think that he meant?" Paul questioned.

"Beats me, but it can't be good," Jim replied.

As Jim Spencer left the office Paul pondered the new wrinkle, and the threat it might mean to the project, and to Glenda and him.

TO BE CONTINUED

*******

Dear Readers,

I hope that you enjoyed the story. As always, I enjoy hearing from you.

I'll be posting future installments of this story as they are ready.

Autumn Writer