All Comments on 'Chance Encounter Ch. 06'

by AutumnWriter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
peggytwittypeggytwittyover 17 years ago
Another good chapter of Business American style

Very well done.

Some descriptions of the mind set of characters are more for a longer form like a novel. They are very good in giving intensity to the story, but for this format they may draw rebukes from some not inclined to linger on descriptions in depth like those of Morehead. Keep up the good work.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Thank you for the entertainment.

PT

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Longer or not ...

this style of writing makes the wait and the lack-lustre performance of the "stroke" group seem as a minor annoyance. I enjoy this calibre of writing and look forward to the next installment. Sort of reminds me of radio where they looked forward to the weekly adventures of ...

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 17 years ago
Now things are moving!!

Now this is a lot better! Fast moving and exciting! The shit finally hit the fan but amazingly, none of it hit Paul and poor Audrey caught the bulk of it. However, she is a big girl and knew what she was getting into when she approached Craig. Again, Paul must carry most of the blame. Altogether an interesting tale of the intrigues to be found in the ‘goings on’ in big business, believe me, I have seen it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A fine continuation

AutumnWriter:

Sorry I got behind, but I do intend to get caught up on this great thriller. It's like something out of the forty's and fifty's. Your ability to weave an outstanding story is beyond doubt Thank You. Ronnie W.

bruce22bruce22about 16 years ago
Moving Drama,

with suspense and alternatives on all sides.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
IN EVERY PLOT THERE ARE MOLES

and double and triple crosses. TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous