Chance Encounter Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
578 Followers

After thanking her he asked why the treat.

She told him to reward him. She asked how it was. He told her it was better than great. Not only did she surprise him, but the sensation was something he hadn't imagined.

She warned him not to expect it too often. She would reserve it for special occassions, like the one they shared that night.

He now had a second wet spot on the inside of his briefs. She yawned signaling him it was time for him to go. She walked him to the door, kissed him good night. She made sure he got into his car and waited until he drove off. She was very happy with her self. What she did with her mouth boosted her confidence as a lover. It was the first time she actively gave another man pleasure. Men had used her body for their own self gratification, but it was a passive role for her. She lay there and they pumped or rubbed. For the first time she did the rubbing, but she used her mouth instead of her hand. She knew it wasn't a blow job so she called what she did a mouth job.

Sunday she spent the entire day with Miguel. As much as they both tried to be cheerful the day had a tinge of sadness to it. She hated the thought of being away from him. She noticed he was especially attentive to her. He clearly liked what transpired the previous two nights. Her acceptance of his kink and the subsequent mouth job she gave him left him feeling very loved.

They returned to their makeout location. After bringing her to orgasm three times she wanted to make sure he climaxed at least once before they parted ways. It would be another three weeks before he returned.

She was torn between having him dry hump her or using her mouth on his erection.

"Miguel, lower your pants."

He bent his head as he rose off his haunches, undid his pants, and pulled them down to his knees. Sticking out from his tighty whities was his hard-on. She noticed he didn't seem as big as Kelly, but size was of no concern to her. She didn't know if it made a difference because she had never experienced intercourse with anyone.

She thought his penis looked cute straining against his cotton briefs. She wished they were in some place roomier than the back seat of his car but she would make it with Miguel's assistance work.

She couldn't scoot down so she had him walk on his knees to where her head was. She turned on to her side and propped herself up using her elbow. She was now face to face with Miguel's throbbing little man.

He couldn't stand erect as the ceiling forced him to keep his head tilted forward. She hoped what she was about to do would make up for the crick in his neck he might have later.

She opened her mouth and closed it around his penis. All she tasted was cotton but she was able to feel his erection. She used her saliva and tongue and coated his cotton covered lump.

He cradled her head. She thought it a nice gesture as there was no sense in both of them having sore necks.

She took her time wanting his experience to be even better than last night. She also wanted it to hold him over until he was back. She wanted him hungering only for her. Her deceit the previous Saturday made her worry about his fidelity. If she could so easily cheat so could he.

She produced more and more saliva soaking his underwear. The end result was akin to a wet t shirt contest; his wet briefs allowed her to see in detail his penis. She put her mouth over the head thinking she would deep throat him but the briefs prevented her from taking all of him into her mouth. She sucked what she could. She had no idea what felt good. She gummed the lenth of his shaft slurping and gnawing its length, reminding her of a dog with a bone.

His legs were open wide. She moved her mouth off of his penis and down to his scrotum. His sac was too large for her but she was able to latch onto one of his testicles. She felt him flinch.

She asked if she hurt him.

He answered a little but cautioned her to be gentle as they were sensitive.

She asked if she should stop.

He answered, "No."

She said, "I don't want to hurt you. Tell me what to do."

He had never experienced another's mouth on his genitals. He knew what felt good but coaching her wasn't as easy as it sounded.

"Miguel, talk to me," she pleaded.

"Suck my testicle, but softly. That's it. Now the other one. Wow, Jean. That feels so good. That's enough. Do what you did with your mouth before on my shaft. Now put the end back in your mouth."

He was holding her head. She felt his erection, but all she tasted was cotton. She was thinking she would need another orgasm after she finished. He was thrusting in and out of her mouth telling her how good it felt and how he was getting closer to cumming. She sucked harder. He thrust faster and announced he was going to climax. She kept sucking as his penis began to spurt. She could taste his cum as it penetrated his briefs. Its taste wasn't something she would describe as good, but it wasn't as bad as her girlfriends told her. Metallic was how she described it.

She sucked until he was nearly soft.

She took her mouth off of the lump and looked at the results of her work. His underwear was indeed soaked but in the middle of that wetness was another wet spot, darker than the rest. It was his cum.

He told her, "That was unbelievable."

"So you enjoyed?"

"Enjoyed. I loved it."

"I'm glad. Now, my turn. Pet me Miguel."

And pet her he did.

They dressed afterwards and drove back to her house. She told him she thought it better if they in the car as she didn't know if his wet underwear had soaked through to his pants.

He had never given her any reason to doubt his trustworthiness, but she found herself worrying he might cheat. She tried to come across as being curious, not nosy, about what he did when he wasn't working or studying. He told her he went to ice houses mainly. He liked being outdoors, the beer was cheap, and there was usually horseshoes, washers, foosball, darts, pool, and at one place basketball to play.

"Not many women I bet."

He said, "A few, but it's mostly a place for guys to hang out."

She asked, "Why don't you go clubbing?"

"I don't know. I guess because I don't dance and I'm not looking. Besides they are expensive and nothing starts happening until late. I can have a good time at the ice house and be home by 10." He laughed thinking how square and old he sounded.

"But you don't mind if I go out dancing?"

"No. I know you like to dance. I don't want you sitting around doing nothing because I'm not here. I'm glad your girlfriends keep you busy."

He yawned. She knew he had a long drive and he needed to go. She hated saying goodbye.

"Miguel, does it bother you when I dance with other men? I don't want it too.

I know it shouldn't but it would bother me if you danced with other women. I don't want to be a hypocrite. You know I think of you when I go out, how we could be the ones dancing."

He thought for a moment before answering, "I guess it should bother me, but it doesn't. I think it's different when men and women go out dancing. When a man asks a woman to dance it's because he's interested in her. A woman might be interested too, but most women I know love to dance."

"I think you're right Miguel."

She didn't press the subject any further. He was okay with her going out and he wasn't going to places where there were lots of women. She didn't like being deceitful but rationalized it. What he didn't know wouldn't hurt him and what she learned she would find a way to make what they did better.

She got out of the car and walked around to his side giving him one last but long kiss telling him to remember she loved him. He told he loved her too and he again thanked her for the memorable weekend they had shared. He knew what she did was huge.

She admitted it was, but she wanted him to feel pleasure in a special way.

She told him to write and encouraged him to think of her often before falling asleep. It was her code for telling him to masturbate. He told her to do the same. She promised she would. It was the first time she openly shared with him she too masturbated. She also said it wasn't nearly as good as what he did to her.

She made one parting comment as he pulled from the curb, "Think of my feet."

He smiled back. He had been thinking about them alot, imagining the day when she would use them to rub his penis to orgasm.

Miguel59
Miguel59
578 Followers
12