Chance Encounter Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you get the kitchen done?"

"Yes, Buck."

"Thanks. Next time you can make dinner."

"I'd love to."

"Join me."

She stretched out next to him on the floor.

They were on their sides. She was very aware of his cock poking against her abdomen as they embraced and kissed. His chest hair against her breasts felt good. She hungrily sucked at his tongue. She was ready for more sex and he was too. He broke from her mouth and she turned her neck. He kissed her neck. She moaned and ground her crotch against him. He manuevered his cock bringing its head into where her sex and thighs met.

"Jean, I want to make you feel really good."

"Buck, you always do."

"Jean, nothing would make this old cowboy happier than to be your first."

"I can't Buck."

"Why not?"

"You know why. I'm saving it for the man I'm going to marry."

"Miguel?"

"Yes, I really believe we'll end up married."

"But, what if you break up?"

"Then whoever I meet and fall in love with and marry will get to take my virginity."

"Jean, I can make you feel so good. So much better than Miguel or anyone else."

She studied his face worried and touched by his request. His desire hadn't surprised her, but it had caught her off guard. She hadn't expected it at that very moment when she was feeling so relaxed and open to suggestions. It also didn't help she had been rethinking her convictions. Her virginity was extremely important to her, but she was now thinking she didn't want to wait until marriage. She wanted to give it to Miguel because he meant so much to her. She knew it would be several years before they could even think about marrying and their paths might take them in different directions. She wanted him to do the honors. Even if they broke up it was the right decision.

She hated the pressure he was putting on her. Everything up to this point had been no strings attached pleasure. Vaginal intercourse would change the dynamic of their relationship. There was birth control and there was the chance of pregnancy. Did he really see himself being a father at fifty? Did she see him as the kind of man who would pitch in and help? The first answer only he could answer. Her gut told her the answer to her second question was no. Living on his ranch all these years had made him independent and feeling superior, not just to women but to everyone. If it needed doing he believed he could do it better. Fun in a lover but she was certain it would cause them to constantly butt heads in a real relationship.

While she was thinking Buck took his cock and owing to her aroused state wedged it between her labia.

"Lift your leg a bit Jean. I want to rub your clitty."

She did allowing him to take that firm but soft head and rub it against her hard clitoris. She sighed thinking how good it felt. His mouth went to work kissing and nibbling her shoulder. She cupped her right breast and fed it to him. He latched onto her nipple and sucked. She let him continue. He was making it too hard to say no and too easy to say yes.

She groaned, "Buck, I don't want to give you an answer tonight."

"But, Jean, tonight is perfect. You want me and I want you. We're here. The moment couldn't be more romantic."

"True, but I want to sleep on it."

"So you're telling me no."

"Not no. Just asking you to let me have a night to think about it."

"I suppose that's fair." He didn't really feel denied. He had a feeling she would want to think about it. Tonight was about planting the seed in her mind. Tomorrow would be about planting his seed in her womb. He had been around enough women to know the signs of ovulating. Her cream was elastic and its consistency was thicker, the flavor richer.

There was method to Buck's madness. Taking the glans of his penis and rubbing it against Jean's clitoris he told her, "I know this feels good, but this is nothing compared to the pleasure you'll receive as my cock goes in and out of you."

She moaned, "It feels so good, Buck. I hope you believe me when I tell you I want you. It's just a big decision and I want a little more time to think about it."

"Then sleep on it Jean," as he continued stimulating her clitoris. He thought, "She really has a big clitoris. Like a marble."

Jean had thrown her right leg over Buck's body. Her vagina was his for the taking. He preferred she consented, but if he needed to he would take advantage of her.

"I'm going to cum Buck."

"Go ahead, Jean. Cum all over Buck's cock."

She did her body going stiff as she ground against him. Unlike Kelly or Miguel, Buck didn't climax when she did. He did however keep massaging his free flowing precum into her genitals.

Buck had never spent a day in college, but he had a spent a lifetime on the ranch observing the behavior of his cattle, horses, dogs, and cats. He noted how the females of the species picked a select few males to breed with. He initially thought it was because visually they looked healthier and stronger or younger, but he had seen plenty of old bulls impregnate young cows. He watched many a young bull attempt to breed with a cow in estrus, only to be rebuffed within a few seconds of his giant cock, precum flowing, made contact with the female's outer sex organs.

That initial contact dictated whether she would mate or the bull would be denied. Buck concluded animals can sense the potency of ejaculate by the quality of the precum. Absorbed into their outer genitalia the animal instantly knows if the quality of the bull's sperm makes him a candidate to breed with or one to send home.

Since humans were animals he concluded females must have the same ability to weed out the good from the bad. Buck had bred more than a few women in his day and he still augmented his income at the ranch with trips to the sperm bank where he was happy to learn his sperm had the volume and motility of a young man's. He was prime breeding stock and Jean was who he wanted to plant his seed in.

He had no intention of marrying her or interest in fatherhood. All he cared about was perpetuating his bloodline. He figured she would do all right, probably even marry her boyfriend through deception or confession. It never ceased to him how many men and women so easily forgave sexual infidelity. He had knocked up several women over the years whose husbands and boyfriends found out they weren't the father, but who stayed or even married their cheating partner. He had kept tabs on them and was pleased to discover they had been good fathers.

He figured some men were born to breed while others were born cuckolds.

As Buck smeared Jean's labia with precum he knew the receptors in her skin were analyzing its contents and concluding he was excellent breeding stock. Having a night to think about it would only increase her desire for his seed.

She was fertile. Subconsciously her body wanted to be impregnated. The taste of his potency ingested one part of her brain might say no while the other half and all her hormones screamed yes, yes, yes, Buck's the one.

Tomorrow afternoon he wagered she'd be back on his bed, legs spread wide, begging for him to make her a woman. She'd leave his house aglow, deliciously sore, and pregnant. He also had no doubt she'd be back for repeat performances.

He let up on his stimulation of her clitoris letting her orgasm fade. Jean was aware Buck's cock remained hard. He hadn't cum. Besides wanting him to climax she wanted him in her. She craved penetration. She fought the urge to grab his cock, put the head at the entrance to her vagina, and tell him to drive it home.

"Buck, I want you in me so bad. Will you fuck me in the ass, but can we do it missionary style?"

Her words were music to his ears. He liked the feel of Jean's ass around his man meat, but face to face while he fucked her would make her want vaginal intercourse even more. He also planned to pet her clitty while he ploughed her rectum telling her as he to expect even greater pleasure the next day.

Jean rolled onto her back and watched as Buck stood on his knees. His cock she thought looked so big. He liked her looking at him as he applied the udder cream to his cock. His firm grip as he lubed himself up made his cock swell even larger.

Tomorrow he would enter a different hole, but tonight he was more than happy to fuck Jean's ass. She brought her legs up to her chest and opened them. She was they both thought so vulnerable and her body language signaled her desire for him to take her.

He got between her legs and placed the glans of his cock at the entrance of her asshole and slowly went in. She let out an 'oohhhh' as he slid his length into her. They had a great fuck, face to face, looking at each other throughout. He especially liked seeing her face when she orgasmed courtesy of his fingers on her love marble. She swore her bottom dilated swallowing his cock as her excitement peaked. He didn't last much longer and she now got to watch him as he came. He continued to slowly thrust in and out of her as his cock got softer. She was glad he introduced her to anal sex. She couldn't wait for the day she and Miguel would engage in it.

Afterwards she was the one who went to the bathroom and returned with a warm washcloth to clean her man's cock. She lovingly did kissing it afterwards and telling him how much she loved his cock.

She left a half hour later. They clung to each other neither wanting to say goodbye, both wanting more, but it was getting late. Besides, Jean hoped if she got home early enough there was a chance Miguel would call again and this time they get to talk to each other.

Buck's last words to her as she walked to the car were, "See you tomorrow."

She turned and looked at him, "I'll be here."

She had alot to think about. She really wanted to lose her virginity, but she was torn between the very capable and knowledgeable Buck or her sweet, innocent, inexperienced, but quick study of a boyfriend Miguel. She wondered how Miguel would handle being the second man to fuck her. Call it gut feel, woman's intuition, or a sixth sense, she predicted it wouldn't break them up. It would temporarily crush him, but if she played on his guilt over being apart, demonstrated remorse, accepted partial responsibility, and made him believe it was a case of sowing wild oats and behind her, he'd stick around.

It really made more sense to be broken in by someone experienced like Buck than another virgin. When Miguel got his turn he would appreciate her expertise.

Miguel wasn't the issue; Jean's parents were. Even if he wore a condom there was a chance she'd end up pregnant. She knew she was fertile so the timing couldn't have been worse unless she wanted to get pregnant; in that case it couldn't be better. Deep down she hated college. What she really wanted was marriage and motherhood. Buck was many things, but he wasn't marriage material. He was too old for her. He lived for his ranch. He wouldn't be faithful. He didn't seem interested in fatherhood. She wasn't sure if he would even marry her. While she believed Miguel would get over her cheating she wasn't sure he'd marry her knowing she was pregnant with another man's child. He was sweet and chivalrous, but even he had his limits.

She got to the apartment, changed into her nightgown, made a bowl of popcorn, poured herself a Tab on ice, grabbed a blanket, and curled up on the couch. She grabbed the remote and turned on the t.v.

She found the volume too distracting so she hit mute on the remote. She needed to think. She pictured how romantic it would be as Buck deflowered her, a brief, flash of pain, followed by the greatest pleasure ever. She and he would be one, joined at their sexes. While she found anal sex very enjoyable to climax she needed her clitoris stimulated. The thrusting of Buck's cock during vaginal intercourse would stimulate her clitoris.

She wondered if he would be willing to wear protection. He had to know she wasn't on the pill. She knew condoms worked, but she had heard lots of stories where they failed.

The phone rang. She jumped up and ran into the kitchen. She knew before she picked it up it was Miguel.

She said, "Hello. It's so good to hear your voice. I've missed you so much. In fact I was just thinking how nice it would be if you were here. You know I'm staying at my brother's apartment this weekend. It would be so romantic if you were here with me."

They had a nice talk. He was counting the days when he would see her again. She asked if he had privacy. He said he was in a laundromat, but it was empty.

She told him she was horny. He told her he was too. She said being apart was hard, especially the lack of intimacy. He apologized profusely feeling bad. She assured him it wasn't his fault and she wasn't trying to lay a guilt trip on him; her intent was to show him how much he meant to her and to remind him how good he made her feel. He thanked her, but she detected he was holding back. She slowly prodded it out of him. He finally blurted out, "Jean, maybe you should date while I'm away."

She didn't see his comment and it put her on the defensive. She assured him, "I don't want to date anyone, but you Miguel."

He answered, "I know, but I feel bad. You deserve a social life."

"I have a social life Miguel. I go with my girlfriends to clubs; we have a good time. I spend lots of time with my family which I like to do. If I were to date what would you do?"

He spoke into the phone, "Nothing."

"You would stay home while I went out?"

"Yes. You know I don't have the money or time. Between work and school there's no time. I don't have many free weekends but when I do I want to spend them with you."

Her irritation and distrust vanished. Her voice, dripping honey, replied, "Miguel, I'm really touched by your selflessness. I just don't think it's a good idea. While I love you dearly I think it's best to avoid temptation."

"You're tempted?"

"That's not what I said. I physically ache for your touch Miguel. It would be hard to date and keep him at arm's length. He would be nothing more than a surrogate, but I also don't want to do anything that might lead me to develop feelings for him. I am a one man woman Miguel and you're the man I want."

"And you're the woman I want." He started to say more, to remind her their long distance relationship would be for years. It might not end when he graduated as she would still have a year left of college. Where he found employment would dictate where he lived.

"Miguel, it's settled. We can always readdress this issue at a later time, but for now I am not dating anyone else but you."

There was a firmness in her voice. He knew her mind was made up. Deep down he breathed a sigh of relief. He really didn't want her dating because he feared losing her.

She suggested it was time to change subjects. She knew she sounded firm, even cold, but what she felt for Miguel was warmth. She thought, "What a sweet guy. Always putting my needs ahead of his. He must think I'm miserable to make such an offer. He'd risk losing me to keep me happy. I am such a bad person for what I've done and what I am thinking of doing. It's a relief knowing he'll be there for me."

She lowered her voice. She wanted to sound sultry.

"Miguel, have you been thinking about my feet?"

He softly answered, "I have."

"They miss you Miguel. As does the rest of me. I can't wait to be alone with you."

"Me too. I really enjoyed what you did with your mouth Jean. You totally surprised me."

She chuckled, "I surprised me too. The urge hit me. I'm glad I didn't ignore it. So you like me sucking you?"

"Very much."

"Good because I like doing it to you. I really miss your hands working on me. My breasts ache for the feel of your mouth. You make my nipples so hard Miguel."

She wished the phone had a longer extension cord so she could lay on the couch, but it didn't so she had to stand.

"Wait a second Miguel." She put the phone down and quicky removed her nightgown.

She picked it up, "I'm standing in my brother's apartment completely naked."

She began touching herself, "I'm playing with my nipples. They're so hard."

She was rapidly working herself up. Even after all of her orgasms with Buck she was ready to have the big "O" again.

"I want you to touch yourself Miguel."

"There's no privacy Jean."

"I thought you said the laundromat was empty."

"It is, but what if someone comes in."

"It's late. No one will. Come on. Take it out."

He did.

"I want you to masturbate while I pet myself."

"Okay."

It didn't take them long. He pumped his cock and she rubbed her clitoris. Each could hear the other's excitement.

"Miguel, I'm almost there. Cum with me."

He grunted, "Me too. I will."

They both came. He catching his seed in the palm of one hand, pumping with the other, cradling the phone with his neck and shoulder. His groan as he came was soft while she let loose a scream as she orgasmed. She felt like collapsing as it left her legs feeling weak.

Afterwards he said, "Wow."

She answered, "Wow is right. You should see the smile on my face. I am one satisfied woman."

Masturbating with him on the phone emboldened her. She reached between her legs. She looked at her fingers; the consistency of her secretions was thick. She was fertile.

She told him, "Miguel, I'm tasting myself." She put her fingers in her mouth, "I taste good."

He didn't know what to say. What he did know is he had a palm full of cum and his now soft penis was hanging out of his unzipped pants. He used his free hand to tuck his penis back into his pants. He was about to tell her he was going to put the phone down so he could run to the bathroom and wash his hand off when she said, "Now your turn. Taste yourself. Go on. Do it for me. Please."

She kept cajoling him. He looked at his hand. His cum was still warm, its color off white, its consistency like the white of an egg. Her voice in the background offering encouragement he brought his hand up to his mouth and rapidly lapped it up.

"Finished?" she asked.

"Yes," he answered wanting something to wash away the taste.

"Good. You have no idea how aroused I am right now. It's a good thing we're apart. I'm fertile. I want you so bad."

"I want you too Jean."

It was the first time they had verbally expressed desire to fuck.

"Someday Miguel. I promise."

"I'd like that."

"I can't believe we did that. I taste pretty good. Did you like yours?"

He laughed, "Let's just say it's an acquired taste. I am so glad no one walked in."

"Me too. They would probably have you arrested, but don't worry I would bail you out."

What they shared, the masturbation, the tasting of their own emissions, and stating their mutual desire for intercourse left them feeling aglow. Love they thought was grand. Each felt giddy.

She said, "I think the next time we're alone we need a repeat performance. I want to watch you and I want you to watch me. Would you like that?"

He was open to whatever Jean wanted, "Yes, I'd like that if it's what you want."

She cooed, "Miguel, it's what I want."

They chatted some more until he had exhausted his roll of quarters. She offered to call him back, but the phone company blocked incoming calls from the pay phone. They ended their phone call telling the other, "I love you."

Jean went back to the couch and fell asleep watching t.v., thinking about Miguel, and concluding she couldn't lose her virginity to Buck. Miguel would forgive her, but it would shatter her parents' image of her and hurt them. She knew if she went to the ranch Buck would fuck her.

She woke Sunday morning torn between wanting to go and determined not to give in. The day was torture. She cleaned her brother's apartment, made he and his room mate dinner, left it in the refrigerator for them to heat up, studied, exercised, forced herself not to think about Buck and to only think about Miguel. She returned to her house in the early evening and spent it with her parents. They wondered if her eagerness to be with them meant she wasn't ready to be on her own. After she went to bed they congratulated themselves on letting her spend the weekend away.