Chance Encounter Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throughout the week Jean attempted to focus on anything but Buck. She found herself fantasizing about the Sunday that never was, he piercing her hymen, she crying in pain, the bliss the friction of their genitals creates, he filling her with his seed, she staring at his cock as it came out of her, sheathed in red.

She thought about Miguel too; their phone call she would always cherish. She didn't find what he or she did gross, but erotic. It was no different than what the very manly Buck did when he put his mouth on her anus pleasuring her with his tongue, but it was obvious he had a fondness for his seed. What Buck did in the heat of their lovemaking was hot. She wondered how she would introduce Miguel to the joy of anal sex and to cunnilingus or as Buck put it, muff diving.

Towards the end of the week she almost went to Buck's ranch. She was positive she was no longer fertile. He could take her virginity. She didn't believing her absence on Sunday forever altered their relationship. She told herself he had found a new filly at the dance hall he frequented. She came up with reason after reason why she shouldn't go to the ranch, but deep down it was because she knew what she really wanted was no longer possible. She wanted to become pregnant the first time a man's cock was in her. She also knew she wasn't ready for the responsibilities of motherhood.