Chance Encounter Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
568 Followers

Miguel's mouth on her breasts had been exquisite but their conversation was making her flood. She hoped he was receptive to eating her a third time.

He was taking their conversation very serious Jean thought. She could tell he was thinking.

"Jean, it won't be a problem for me to stay covered."

She had a suggestion of her own. Her arousal caused her voice to crack, "Good. I don't want it to be. Now I have another favor to ask. I am so aroused by you right now. Would you eat me again?"

"I'd love to."

As he positioned himself between her legs she encouraged him to do whatever he needed to climax, to rub against the mattress or to touch himself. He chose to hump the mattress. Her third climax of the evening and his second were they both confessed the best of the night.

Their arrangement worked unbelievably well. In the spring they attended a wedding. All Jean could think about at the reception was the bride and groom fucking. She got so worked up imagining the two of them having intercourse she suggested to Miguel it was time to leave. She gave him a knowing wink. At her car she told him she wanted to go to a hotel, but made it clear not for the purpose of intercourse.

She waited in the car while he filled out the registration and checked them in. In the room she kept only her stockings on. Miguel stripped down to his briefs. On a whim she decided to get on her hands and knees and to have her ass pointed at him.

She scooted to the edge of the bed. He stared at her buttocks and how the crack led to her swollen labia. She opened her legs wider revealing her rose colored anus and the pink flesh of her now open peach.

He dropped to his knees. She could feel her juices dripping out of her. With Buck she hadn't hesitated when he put his mouth on her ass, but with Miguel she worried he might not want to. She worried about her smell and her taste.

Her worries were needless. Miguel began kissing each of her buttocks and then pressed his face between them and started licking downward. They had been dating a year and he was finally doing what Buck did within days of meeting her.

When his tongue made contact with her anus the drips turned to a flow. Miguel spent the next twenty minutes alternating his mouth between her vagina and anus. She experienced another first, an orgasm from his tongue on her rosebud.

He rubbed against the edge of the mattress and came as she did. They stayed at the hotel until late. Both loved the comfort and security of the hotel room. In between sessions of eating her they talked, caressed, cuddled, and watched t.v.

Miguel discovered something else that night; while being eaten Jean loved to have her asshole penetrated. After finding out how much she liked having her ass licked he decided to try and stick a finger in her. He found she was very receptive to having her ass fingered while he ate her.

They skipped dinner and movies choosing instead to spend their money on cheap hotels where he would eat her again and again while finding ways to cum in his underwear. She really loved being eaten doggy style, especially if it involved analingus.

Summer came and he moved back home, found a job, saved money for his final year in school, and spent all of his spare time with Jean. She caught him completely off guard when she told him she was ready to lose her virginity. She was the last of her friends to remain a virgin. She knew Miguel was the one. She was ready to experience even more bliss. Miguel actually tried to convince her to not base so important a decision on her peers. She assured him they were only part of the reason; the overriding factor was her feelings for Miguel. She loved him and wanted to be joined with him.

She had Miguel make the arrangements and reminded him to buy condoms. She was too nervous forgetting how important lubrication was to her pleasure. Within minutes of entering the hotel she watched him roll a condom on his penis which suddenly didn't look so small. He asked if she was sure. She said yes.

She got on her back. He got on top of her. She guided him in. She was dry. She took some saliva and wetted herself. He pushed in, hesitated when he contacted her hymen, and at her insistence kept going breaking her hymen and causing her to cry in pain and beg for him to take it out. He came, withdrew, the two of them looking at his bloody latex covered penis.

There was no bliss. Jean asked him for a towel as she bled alot. He took off the condom, washed his hands, and for the first time experienced sadness in their sexual relationship. It had been a very anticlimatic event. He felt bad for hurting her and he felt incompetent. She was quiet for the next hour. She told him she wasn't angry, that it wasn't his fault it went so badly, but she did feel disappointed. She wondered if it would be better the next time, but she hurt so bad she couldn't even contemplate a next time.

They cuddled and got over their mutual disappointment. Jean wondered aloud if being eaten would make her feel better. Miguel wondered if he was up to the task; he had eaten her on her period but she always had a tampon in. He somewhat grimly said, "It might." He really didn't want to eat her, but he felt obliged to. She had after all given him her virginity. She was the one who endured the trauma.

She looked at him, "You really don't mind. I'm actually pretty bloody down there."

He told her he didn't mind and assured her a little blood wouldn't deter him.

She got on her back, towel underneath her, and Miguel ate her discovering it wasn't a little blood but alot. He willingly suffered through it making sure the act was sensual, not mechanical. Towards the end, her excitement sparked his and he became as caught up in the moment as she. He had put his underwear back on after they had intercourse and when her juices flooded his face as she came his penis discharged its contents into his tighty whities.

She profusely thanked him afterwards.

He told her it was nothing. She said it was everything and finally got him to admit it had been difficult at first but by the end it was good. He even showed her his wet spot to illustrate his point.

"Miguel, I'm glad we didn't do this first because if we had I don't think I'd ever want sex again."

He tried to console her, to tell her next time would be better, but she was skeptical about even trying it a second time. What he didn't know was deep down she was blaming her self. She wondered if God was punishing her. Buck's cock in her ass hadn't hurt as much as Miguel's breaking her hymen. She couldn't understand it. Her friends had said it only hurt a little. She felt as though she had been torn apart.

She kept talking about how bad it had been and how awful it must have been for him too. He told her it was a let down but he didn't think it was going to be very good the first time.

"Jean, we were both nervous." He leaned in to kiss her.

She pulled away, "Miguel, go wash your face first."

He got up and went to the bathroom. She had never shown such reluctance before.

When he looked in the mirror he understood why. His entire face and part of his chest were bloodstained. It suddenly made sense why she insisted eating her had to have been awful, a real act of courage and devotion on his part. He washed the blood off his face, then decided it would be better to take a shower.

He turned on the shower and invited her to join him. She did. They soaped up each other's bodies but she purposely avoided more than a cursory touch of his erect penis. He got on his knees and shampooed her pubis. She turned around and let the spray rinse her. With her back to him he soaped up her buttocks. She turned back around and staying on his knees he ate her as they showered. As he licked her he jacked off climaxing well before she did.

She was able to put the awful experience behind her. She told Miguel she did feel like a real woman and asked if he felt like a real man. He told her he did. There was a wistfulness in his voice that matched hers; they both wished it had been better.

At her insistence they had intercourse several more times over the summer. While there was no more pain there was also very little pleasure. She got about as much enjoyment from the penetration of her vagina as she did from her ass. She knew if he rubbed her clitoris as he fucked her she would climax, but she didn't want to come that way. She was positive it would only be a matter of time before she came solely from the thrusting of his cock, just like in the movies she saw, the books she read, and the experiences her girlfriends shared with her.

She wondered if she was built wrong and that Miguel deserved a real woman.

It wasn't a totally rocky summer.

Jean decided it was time to reciprocate. On the family couch after Miguel had petted her to orgasm she let her hand drop to his lap. She pretended to not know what she was doing. She wanted Miguel to keep believing she was inexperienced. She did an excellent job deceiving him, tickling him, tearing up when he giggled, getting him to apologize for being so insensitive, pleading with her to not give up, and finally offering to show her how.

He placed her hand on his cock. She began to rub his pants covered lump. He stopped her telling to be gentler. She did. He swore she was a natural at masturbating him. Within minutes as they kissed his body stiffened, he groaned into her mouth, and coated his briefs with cum.

It was another month before Jean unbuckled Miguel's pants and with her fingers wrapped around his underwear covered penis and jack him. Two weeks later Jean pulled his underwear down and for the first time ever her flesh made contact with his. He came in less than a minute. Jean watched in awe as his semen shot out of his cock and landed on his belly. It took a half dozen tissues to wipe up his ejaculate.

While he thrilled having her pump his manhood he noticed she lost interest if he took too long to cum. In a hotel room he ate Jean to climax. She was fertile and insisted on putting her panties back on before pulling his underwear off. She began to give him a hand job. Ten minutes later he hadn't cum and it didn't look as if he was going to anytime soon.

Jean looked frustrated and her arm was tiring. She was determined to make him cum, but her strength was flagging. Miguel asked her if she wanted him to help.

She didn't hesitate, "Yes, that would be great."

He moved his hand down down and she moved hers away. He masturbated, her hand resting on top of his as he stroked himself to orgasm.

His ejaculate covered his belly. She looked down and commented on its appearance, thick in some areas, runny in others, off white in color. She dipped her fingers in it and commented on its consistency, like egg yolk only warmer.

She looked at him. She sounded excited when she asked, "Miguel, remember when you tasted yourself that night? Would you do it again for me?"

It was he thought a hell of a request, but he couldn't turn her down.

She dipped her fingers in it and scooped up a large amount. She put them in front of my mouth and said, "Please, for me."

He licked her fingers clean. She went back for more. He licked them clean. With only a tiny bit left she mopped it up with her fingers and brought them to her mouth. She licked her fingers clean telling him as she did the taste was gross. She also told him if she ever did give him a blow job he had better not cum in her mouth.

They rarely went to a motel as he was saving for school. They instead returned to their favorite make out spot and after he had eaten her three or four times she would offer him a hand job. After three or four minutes of stroking him she would take his hand and place it on his cock. It was her way of letting him know to take over. She might keep her hand on top of his but more often than not she watched him masturbate. She would have a handful of tissues ready and when he told her he was about to cum she would place them to catch his seed.

He enjoyed putting on his show for her and it certainly resumed the flow of her juices. Normally she asked him after wadding up the tissues soaked with his cum if he minded eating her again.

Towards the end of summer Miguel experienced his first blow job. In the front seat of her car, with his pants and underwear down below his knees, Jean slowly stroked him as they kissed.

She broke from their kiss and asked if what she was doing felt good.

He mumbled, eyes half closed, "uh huh."

"I can do something that will feel even better."

With no hesitation on her part, she bent down and took him in her mouth. It was his first blow job and it felt heavenly. He caressed her hair as she sucked him. He didn't take long to reach orgasm and her earlier admonition was long forgotten. He not ony didn't pull away; he put his hands on her head and kept it in place. He emptied his cream into her mouth.

She tried to back away but he wouldn't let her. When he finished ejaculating she wasted no time raising her head and pressing her lips to his. She just didn't pass him his seed, she literally spit it into his mouth. He was shocked but knowing it would be futile to pass it back to her he swallowed.

Jean kept her mouth glued to his until she was sure he had swallowed it all. Mission accomplished, she broke away. Her first words were, "It tastes gross. If you want to do that in my mouth you're going to have to swallow it."

He apologized for not warning her and not letting her move her head away but he told her it felt too good. She accepted his apology and liked his rationale for it made her feel extremely adept.

She asked, "Did it taste better than the last time?"

He said, "No."

"But you swallowed it anyway didn't you?"

He said, "Yes, but you didn't give me much of a choice."

"True, but you could have waited and spit it out. But you didn't. You liked it didn't you?"

He assured her he didn't like it. The taste was tolerable, but he only did it because she forced him.

She continued to pursue the subject. To get her to let up, he admitted it didn't taste bad. She interpreted that to mean he liked it.

She looked at him and smiled. She was suddenly both very tender and passionate. She kissed him. Minutes later they broke from their kiss and in a voice choked with emotion she told him she couldn't wait to be his wife. All she thought about was the two of them married and starting a family.

He told her often thought the same thing.

What Jean was doing was part deception and part realization. Miguel's cum tasted like Buck's. She enjoyed sucking his penis. She would give him plenty of blow jobs after they married and willingly swallow his loads, but until they were husband and wife she wanted him to believe she was the good girl.

She also realized something about Miguel as she got to know him better. He had a passive streak a mile wide. At first she thought he was just easy going or just willing to please her, but even when she turned him down for something he really wanted his anger quickly turned into excitement. Worse she found herself aroused by treating him rather off handed. She began to make more and more outrageous demands of him. He would balk at first but if she was forceful enough or pouted he would do what she asked. His reward for obedience came later in the back seat of his car. With a victory under her belt she couldn't wait to reward Miguel with a taste of her beaver. Those were the nights she noted he always came while eating her.

Her parents noticed the way she treated him, but said nothing remembering their daughter had always been bossy. They thought it was something she had outgrown, but were evidently wrong. It had reappeared over the summer. She had always had a dominant personality and they remembered joking predicting she would have a hard time finding and keeping a boyfriend. Her dad believed she needed someone with an even stronger personality while her mom thought Miguel was a good fit for her. He possessed an easy going manner and from what she could tell rolled with whatever punches Jean threw his way. He clearly loved her and she obviously loved him.

Jean was aware of her changed behavior. While loving Miguel part of her resented him. She admired his drive but hated he had to work so much. School came easy for him. He enjoyed studying. It was just the opposite for her. Her parents wanted her to have a degree and Miguel sided with them, but what she really wanted was to be a wife and mother. She was mad summer was ending and the weeks of separation she had to endure. She didn't regret for a second losing her virginity to Miguel, but she found herself wondering if it would have been a better experience with Buck. She found little solace with her girlfriends, many of whom bragged about their orgasms from fucking. When pressed to find out more details about their intimacies they were evasive. Since they weren't sharing neither was she.

If they asked her if she and Miguel were having intercourse she said they weren't. The only girlfriend she felt comfortable enough to confide in was her cousin. Her cousin admitted she and her boyfriend were also fucking, but after a few drinks in her she asked Jean rather rhetorically, "Screwing is overrated isn't it? I mean I don't know anyone who comes during sex. You know what I like?"

She gave Jean a conspiratorial wink before continuing, "Oral sex. Not doing it to him, but him doing it to me. Being eaten?" She felt she had to clarify because of the blank look Jean gave her.

Jean breathed a sigh of relief. It was nice she wasn't the only one. She answered, "Me too."

They talked some more about how good it felt to be eaten and how bad their boyfriends were at fucking. Her cousin laughed when Jean described Miguel and she fucking. She said it was the same with her boyfriend, but she didn't mind as it meant more time for his head between her legs. Neither of them talked size or staying power. Faster in their minds was better. Premature ejaculation was not an obstacle but a goal. They shared a lot of laughs that night about sex.

Miguel was also looking into why sexual intercourse wasn't as enjoyable as they hoped. They both loved the intimacy, but it was hard to really let go when the fear of getting pregnant was lurking below the surface. The act seemed mechanical; as soon as he came she wanted him out before he got soft. She always checked the condom afterwards to see if it hadn't torn. Her vagina felt good around his penis but his thrusting didn't seem to have much effect. She told him to not worry; intercourse was about his pleasure, her gift to him. His gift to her would come after marriage, with lots of babies.

Miguel told her he had been reading up on intercourse. Most women didn't climax during it. Jean answered, "Of course they don't. Their clitoris isn't getting stimulated."

Miguel had a solution, "What if I pet you while we do it?"

Jean thought it was a good idea; that was what Buck did when he fucked her in the ass. They tried it and found it worked. The orgasms were good, but they still lacked the intensity of those she got from being eaten. They also weren't as intense as what she had with Buck. She attributed the difference to the illicitness of Buck. Even though it was wrong and she felt guilty for doing it cheating made for hotter sex, not just with the man she was cheating with but with her boyfriend.

Jean's view of intercourse improved, albeit slightly. She still felt somewhat disillusioned; the gap between what she thought and reality had been huge. Besides, intercourse made her worry about getting pregnant. She wished Miguel didn't have a year left to getting his master's. It wouldn't be a huge deal if she got pregnant then. He would be working; they'd get married. She was already hoping for a summer wedding figuring she could keep going to school while married.

Miguel59
Miguel59
568 Followers