Chance Encounter Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
578 Followers

Jean and her cousin didn't discuss size. Miguel was smaller than Buck and quite a bit smaller than Kelly but Jean didn't think it mattered. It wasn't until she saw her first porno film at a bachelorette party that she learned the difference between small, average, big, and huge. Miguel was small, Buck average, and Kelly big, but the actors she saw were huge. She wasn't so sure the actresses were faking their orgasms as those human salamis pushed in and out of them.

She went home that night with an insatiable itch between her legs. She desperately wanted penetration. It was a pity she thought Miguel wasn't there because if he had been he would have been a very lucky man. Her parents were already asleep. She changed out of her clothes, but before putting on her nightgown she stood in front of the mirror admiring her naked body.

Her tits were so big and firm. She pinched her erect nipples. She grabbed one and brought it to her mouth. It was the first time she had ever sucked her own breasts. It strained her neck but the soreness was worth it. She repeated her actions with the other one. She looked in the mirror her mouth latched onto her tit. She found the scene incredibly arousing. She stopped and began kneading her breasts. She needed something to put out the fire between her legs.

She spotted a candle, grabbed it, and slid it into her. She stood there fucking herself with one hand and rubbing her clitoris with the other. Climaxing a few minutes later felt good, but the furnace continued to burn. She needed bigger.

She grabbed her robe and put it on. She wandered into the kitchen in search of something large and phallic shaped. In the refrigerator she found a cucumber. Perfect she thought.

She picked it up noting how cold and hard it was. She put it back and looked in the meat tray. She spotted a package of foot long kilbasas. She opened it, placed it in the microwave, and heated it up. Suddenly self conscious she got a plate, put the kilbasa on it, grabbed a knife, fork, and napkin and returned to her room.

She locked the door behind her.

She grabbed a towel and put it on the bed. She undid her robe and let it fall to the floor. She picked up the kilbasa thinking it looked so thick and long. She opened her mouth wide and fellated the sausage. What she was doing felt deliciously nasty. She thought, "I'm still the same slut. Look at me. Sucking on a piece of meat wishing it was a real cock. Now I'm going to fuck myself with it. I'll never be faithful. Now I'm cheating on Miguel with a piece of sausage."

She got in bed, opened her legs, and slowly guided the monster sausage into her vagina. She hadn't felt so full, not since Buck's cock had been in her ass. She could smell the sausage's aroma reminding her self she needed to thoroughly wash down there before her date with Miguel. The sausage was seated against her cervix dripping juices into her. She pretended it was cum and her imaginary lover was going to make her pregnant.

She began to slowly fuck her self. From the start it was so much better than anything she experienced when Miguel fucked her. It couldn't replace the feel of a human body on top of her or Miguel's kisses, but the feelings it generated between her legs more than made up for its faults. Each and every stroke stimulated the walls of her vagina. When the end bottomed out against her cervix she cried out in joy.

She closed her eyes, "This is how I imagined it would be. This is what intercourse is supposed to feel like. Beautiful."

With each stroke the fat piece of meat made contact with her outer vagina bringing her closer and closer to the top of the mountain. She didn't want the climb to ever end. Her clitoris was throbbing, but she wasn't touching it. She increased the tempo because faster thrusts brought her even more pleasure.

She mumbled, "Oh god, oh god, oh god, this feels so good."

At the top of her climb her orgasm hit her in waves spurring her to thrust the sausage as fast as her arm could move. She felt as though her vagina dilated. The thick piece of meat met less resistance as she opened up to accept it.

She silently wished the moment would end with a torrent of hot seed filling her vagina.

Her orgasm slowly faded and she slowed down lazily fucking herself keeping the engine of desire primed. She wondered if the kilbasa would last a second round or come apart. She decided against finding out. Taking it out she felt so empty.

She brought the cock up to her mouth and bit into it. She tasted her juices and the sausage's. She hadn't been hungry, but felt ravenous. Besides she thought, "I have to get rid of the evidence."

She finished the sausage, put on her nightgown, and got back in bed. Drifting off to sleep she softly uttered, "I want a baby."

The soreness she felt between her legs in the morning brought a smile to her face. She replayed the night's events in her head wishing she could share what she did with Miguel, wishing Miguel could make her feel as good as that sausage had. She was looking forward to her date with Miguel. She couldn't wait to have his head between her legs making her feel so good with his talented tongue.

She thought, "His mouth is going to feel even better tonight because of what I did last night."

She was in a quandary. She loved Miguel so much, but his penis would never make her happy. She thought about cheating, but decided against it. Buck and Kelly had been fun, but they weren't worth losing Miguel over. She wondered if they could come to some sort of an agreement. Could she make him feel guilty enough to allow her to see other men? She suspected she could, but didn't think he'd be able to stomach the humiliation for long. She couldn't blame him.

When Miguel arrived at her house that night, she announced she was driving. At her car she waited for him to open the driver's door. After he did she told him to get in.

"Tonight, you're my date. I have our evening planned."

Miguel smiled wondering what Jean had in mind.

First stop was a convenience store.

"Miguel, I want you to go in and buy a Playgirl."

"Playgirl?" he asked.

"Yes. I want to look at the pictures of the men."

He was quiet and embarrassed. They had never looked at porn together. He didn't think she would stand for an instant if he looked at naked women.

"Go on," she said.

She handed him a five dollar bill. He got out of the car and went inside. At the counter he had never been so happy to be the sole customer. He remembered how nervous he had been buying condoms especially when the clerk was his mom's age. Her smile had turned to a glare the instant she saw the box. He wanted to defend his actions and tell her he at least was being responsible, but didn't.

He asked the clerk for a Playgirl.

"You want what?"

"The Playgirl."

He looked at him like he was crazy.

"You know it doesn't have pictures of women, just men?"

"Yes, I know. It's for my girlfriend."

He smirked, "Sure it is buddy. Whatever you say."

His comment stung Miguel who asked, "What's that supposed to mean?"

The clerk softened his tone. He didn't want trouble.

"Look," he said, "I know the score. I've got nothing against gays."

"I'm not gay. If you don't believe me she's out in the car."

The clerk looked. His customer wasn't lying. She was he noted striking.

"She's a hottie. I wish I was tapping that."

"Hey, she's my girlfriend."

"Sorry, just saying she's very pretty. Don't get your...," he stopped from completing the sentence, "I'm just saying you are a lucky man. Let me ring up your sale."

Miguel paid for the magazine. The clerk put it in a brown bag and handed it back along with his change.

Miguel was seething inside. The man had accused him of being gay then made a clearly sexual comment about his girlfriend.

On the way out, the clerk said, "I have more magazines in back you, I mean your girlfriend, might want to check out."

Miguel glared at him before exiting the store.

The instant he saw Jean's face he forgot about the jerk in the convenience store. He got in the car.

"Do you have it?"

"I do."

"Let me see it."

He started to take it out of the bag.

"Miguel, that's enough. I don't want people to see."

Another car had pulled up but he doubted they were looking.

She put the car in reverse. A minute later they were at a Wendy's. She asked what he wanted. She ordered them food.

Next stop was the Broadway Arms. She gave him some money and waited in the car while he went and got them a room. He of course registered them as husband and wife. The clerk commented, "Sure you are."

He gave them a room.

Inside the room Jean suggested they eat first while the food was hot. On the bed they sat cross legged enjoying their indoor picnic talking about their respective days.

When they finished she announced, "Now I'm ready for some of your loving."

They lay together on the bed and began kissing. She unbuttoned his shirt as he raised her dress higher and higher. They took a quick break, separated, and in a flash Jean was naked and Miguel was wearing nothing but his briefs. His penis tented the front of his briefs the precum dripping from it leaving a visible wet spot where it made contact with his underwear.

She got back on the bed and he laid down next to her. They resumed kissing but it wasn't long before his mouth began to make its way down her neck stopping for several minutes at each of her breasts before kissing and licking his way to the tender flesh between her legs. Laying between her legs she briefly lifted her butt off the mattress. He cupped a cheek in each hand and pressed his face towards her very juicy and tasty pussy. It reminded him he thought of a peach but so much better.

Jean moaned and told him she doubted any of her girlfriends had boyfriends who ate pussy as well as Miguel. As he slowly savored her pleasure spot she continued to sing his praises. Not only was he an excellent lover but no woman had a man who spoiled her like he did.

"You treat me like a queen Miguel. I feel bad because I know there are times I take advantage of your generosity. That's it, lover. Fuck me with your tongue. That feels good. I know you don't expect anything in return and that makes what you do even more special. You're driving me crazy Miguel. That's it; lick my asshole too. Ooooh, that feels nice. Stick your tongue in me. Too tight baby. Keep trying. I am so looking forward to the day when we're married. No more condoms. Making a baby. Lots of babies. That's what you want too, isn't it?"

His tongue pressed to her butthole he grunted out yes.

"And after I give birth you'll nurse at one breast and the baby at the other. That's enough, Miguel. Lick my pussy some more. Lick my cunt Miguel. Are you my cunt licker Miguel? I think when we're alone I'll start calling you cunt licker. Would you like that name, cunt licker?"

His answer was hard to hear so she asked, "Did I hear you say yes? Did I hear you say you want me to call you cunt licker? Tell me you want me to call you cunt licker."

He took his mouth off of her asshole and looked at her. His eyes she thought were crazed with lust. Miguel had no idea what sparked this change in Jean's behavior and he was as even more surprised at his reaction. The way she was talking to him was super heating his arousal.

He sounded like he was begging when he said, "Yes, Jean. I want you to call me your cunt licker. I'm your cunt licker."

She looked arrogant even as she smiled, "Good. From now on when we're alone that's what I'll call you. Cunt licker. Now I want to hear you beg to lick my cunt."

He didn't hesitate. His self respect didn't matter to him, not at that moment, "Jean, will you let me lick your cunt?"

She was even more turned on than Miguel, but she had to remain in control.

"Yes, but first I want you to kiss it. Tell it hello."

He showered it with soft kisses mumbling hello pussy making her hotter by the minute. Dominating him she thought was such a turn on.

"That's enough kisses. Now, lick."

And lick her he did bringing her to another first class orgasm. When it was over he did something she could only interpret as a submissive act. He remained between her legs but rested his head on her pubis. She told him, "I like where your head is now. That's where it belongs when we're alone standing by in case I need you to pleasure me again."

He wondered where she came up with these words. It was as though she was using an entirely new vocabulary on him. She had never referred to being eaten as being pleasured. She had never called her pussy a cunt or called him a cunt licker.

He lifted his head up. She patted it and pressed the side of his head indicating she wanted it resting on her bush. He didn't resist and laid his head back down thinking how nice her pubic hair felt against his face. He was going to ask her something, but forgot.

He felt very relaxed.

Jean asked him a few minutes later, "Did you Miguel?"

"Did I what Jean?"

"You know. Did you while you were licking my cunt?"

No matter how many times she told him it was okay he still felt some shame. He wondered if he would ever be able to control when he ejaculated. He doubted it. Around Jean he simply got lost in the moment. Intercourse brought on even faster climaxes; a condom helped his stamina last a few minutes. He wondered what was going to happen when they married and quit using condoms. He knew intercourse hadn't lived up to Jean's expectations and he believed he was part of the problem, but it wasn't easy to tell your girlfriend. It was better to pretend there wasn't a problem and focus on what he did really well. Besides he loved using his mouth on her.

He responded, "Yes I came while licking you." He couldn't bring himself to say cunt.

She ran her fingers through his hair, "You need a hair cut. I thought you did. I can usually tell. You start to lick me really fast. Sometimes I hear you groan, but tonight you were quiet and I didn't notice a change in your licking."

She sounded pleased Miguel thought.

"I came when you started talking dirty."

"You like it when I called you my cunt licker? I knew you would. Well, that's what you are, my cunt licker. I'm glad you came. Don't ever think I don't."

"I won't. I promise." It wasn't a lie because he beat himself up for coming too quickly. He didn't know anyone who came as easily as he. A few of his friends confided they had problems reaching orgasm. His old roommate said his girlfriend appreciated his stamina, but he found it frustrating to give her so many orgasms. At times he found himself pulling out, too tired to keep fucking, and masturbated to get release. Miguel wished he had such a problem.

"Was your climax good?"

"It was very intense."

"So was mine."

He smiled liking her compliment.

"Miguel, I have a question. Do you ever think about other women?"

"No, why do you ask?"

"No reason. Just curious. We've been dating over a year. I was just wondering if you were feeling the itch."

"Not at all Jean. There's no one I want to be with but you."

She patted his head, "Good answer."

He wasn't going to ask her but she prodded him, "Now ask me."

"Jean, do you ever think about other men?"

She hesitated before answering, "Some times."

His stomach started doing somersaults. It wasn't the answer he wanted. In spite of the sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach her answer excited him. He liked talking about sex with her. Besides what they were discussing was hypothetical. He was certain plenty of couples held similar talks.

"What do you think about?"

"You know. What it would be like to date someone different. To learn about them. The newness of it all."

"Oh. Am I getting old?"

"Miguel, that's not what I meant. Of course not. Haven't I told you I want to marry you? That doesn't sound like someone who is bored does it?"

"No, it doesn't, but what do you mean by newness?"

She smiled at him. It was he thought the sweetest smile, full of tenderness. He was glad she was enjoying their talk.

She was smiling because their evening was going exactly as she planned. She had been thinking about this conversation for weeks and her experience last night with the kilbasa told her it was time to quit waiting.

She did blush, but she couldn't help it, "You know. Like when you and I started dating, you know, fooling around."

"You want to do with other men what you and I do?"

"No, silly. What you and I do I would never do with other men. I would never let another man eat me or lick my asshole. It's too intimate. I wouldn't let them suck my toes either. Those are all yours."

"What do you think about doing with other men Jean?"

"Miguel, before i say anything. You know we're just talking. I don't want you to worry."

She looked at him before continuing, "Kissing and hugging. First and second base I would have to really think about."

"What about oral sex?"

"Never. Well, maybe on him, but not him on me. I think it's gross except when you do it."

He slowly exhaled feeling relieved, "What about uh, intercourse?"

"Oh, Miguel. I don't think so, but maybe. He would have to wear a condom if we did."

She clearly didn't see intercourse as intimate as cunnilingus. He felt pulled in many directions. Her pussy was literally below his face. She smelled good. He knew she was wet. If he started licking her they could have this conversation some other time. Or she might not ever bring it up again.

"Jean, do you really think of other men putting their penises in you?"

"Miguel, please don't overreact. It's just talk, but yes, I do."

"Cumming in you?"

She looked at him. She didn't want to sound vague or worse, indecisive. She also didn't want to blow it with her boyfriend. She thought the more confident she sounded the less likely he would be to bolt.

"They wouldn't cum in me, but in their condom. It might not seem like a huge difference, but it is. If they don't wear a condom we might make a baby. It wouldn't be the end of the world. You'd make a great daddy. Besides you'll graduate in the spring and be working. You could support us."

What she was saying wasn't really connecting. All he heard was making a baby and he and Jean together. It actually sounded idyllic.

"I suppose so. It would be tough for you to keep going to school."

"We can afford it Miguel. With your income we could hire a nanny or I could just drop out and take care of the baby."

She was right. He was going to make great money when he graduated. Computer savvy analysts like him were in big demand. Absent from their conversation was parentage. He was the daddy.

"What brought this on Jean?"

"I don't know if I want to get a degree Miguel. I just want to have a baby and be your wife. I've always wanted to be a stay at home mom. My dad is the one pushing me to have a career."

"What I mean Jean is what's making you think about other men?"

"Miguel, it's just fantasies. You have fantasies too; they're just about me."

"True, but you're fantasizing about other men making love to you."

"Not making love Miguel, having sex with me. You and I make love. They would just fuck me."

"You've been thinking about this a lot haven't you."

She felt her eyes tearing up and let the waterworks begin.

"Yes, ever since we did it. Last night made it worse. I saw an X-rated movie Miguel. The women in those movies were acting insane, like how I get when you eat me. Only they weren't being eaten but fucked."

"How do you know they weren't faking it?"

"A woman knows Miguel. They weren't faking it."

He was the one who caused Jean to have such thoughts. He was the inadequate one. Now all she thought about were other men's cocks. What he found really disconcerting was the erection he now had as a result of their pillow talk. He felt nauseous, not arousal, but his 4 and a half inches of manhood was engorged.

Miguel59
Miguel59
578 Followers