All Comments on 'Chance Encounter Ch. 19'

by Miguel59

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The end?

Is there any end in sight here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stop this silly crap. Let the guy kill him self

Stop this silly crap. Let the guy kill him self or let her die in a carcrash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This story is 19 chapters too long. A sick twisted freak writer that has nothing better to do than write this pathetic story while his 'wife' fucks and sucks anything with a prick. Dogs, horses the list is endless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is so fucking messed up

So I gather the problem is miguel has a small dick and this is the cause of him being and pathic wimp? Seriously?

To the author: lesbians have no dick, but are perfectly capable of satisfying a woman in bed. Some woman have pussies that are dry and too sore to have sex, but they satisfy their lover in bed. Indian guys are renounced for having small dicks, but they wrote the freaking Kama sutra!

The point is that the premise of your story is outrageously stupid.

If you're writing this story because of some dick size issues, stop spending your time writing about passive self deprecating guys being abused in relationships and get yourself to a therapist ASAP.

Honestly, there isn't erotica in thus story, just wallowing over and over without progress.

Therapy can really help. Don't suffer alone because you can't see how to deal with things on your own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

For Cryin' out loud quit making Nigule a wimp and bive him a set of balls. Heve him tell the skanky cunt to fuck off, Let the bitch come visit him and and find him in bed getting the the daylites fucked out of him by a more beautiful, sexier woman that appreciates him. That after Leo has given her AIDS

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sorry but what's the point of this story?

Jean is dating two different men. It's not like she's married so why bother staying with Miquel? Honestly, she spends every waking moment with Leo, she's fucking him, her parents like him, so who is Miquel and why does he matter? So far as I can see, it's an easy fix. Jean and Miquel break up, Jean and Leo hook up...everyone's happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It's a good story

I see all these negative comments attached to chapter 19. Am I supposed to believe the critics all hated this story so much yet read 19 chapters. Or, they are so dull of mind they started a story at installment 19.

I think it is a fine story. It's not Stienbeck but is has something to offer this website in this genre. I have stayed with it for 19 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
She cheats, he apologizes. Yeh true love......

Cuckold propoganda 2*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous