All Comments on 'Chance's Fantasy Ch. 01'

by jdylanh9

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Totally Disgusting

Yuck!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Gross

I loved your Levi series, but this was nasty.

jdylanh9jdylanh9over 12 years agoAuthor
Apologies

I did mean to place this story in the fetish category rather than gay male, so my apologies for that. However, I put a warning that this was a scat story in the opening paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ew

I was hoping he was gonna cum but that was disgusting. ..

FangsAnarchyFangsAnarchyover 12 years ago
Well...

I wasn't expecting that last part. Usually I just skip over that scene if there is one. I was hoping it would be more water sport and less shit but to each his or her own.

I would have liked a little more charecter development, but I liked the point of view. The bathroom scene was well written, I notice when people write male on male or female on female they get very tangled in the his hand was here and his other hand was here and his foot was here while his left hand was here and...

You avoided that issue well. I am off to read you Levi one now since it doesn't have the same fetish.

LolaBellaLolaBellaover 12 years ago
Yuck!

I'm not feelin it... so shit for me... no way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
disgusting but....

Nasty story but i can't help wondering what it would be like to eat someone's shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

One of my favorite stories, always fantasized of a straight guy forcing me to eat his ass clean after working in the sun, and not showering, possibly having taken a dump during the day being all ripe and manly!! Love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot story

I’d love to find a construction worker or somebody working in the sun all day, probably having taken a shit, then lick them clean, and definitely have them sit on my face and take a shit, then make me lick him clean, then maybe wash it down by drinking his piss.. thanks, this story is so close to my fantasy.

badbluebadblue4 months ago

Love this. Need to find my own Chance! 💩🐷

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous