Chandri's Revenge Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chandri broke away from the woman's lips, and began planting kissed up her jawline to her ear. She nibbled briefly on the warrior's earlobe, eliciting an unexpected girlish squeal. Chandri grinned, and whispered huskily, "What is your name?"

"N...Nicco," the woman gasped, as the tip of Chandri's tail had worked its way slowly up Nicco's taint, and now gently teased her backdoor. The woman shivered as Chandri's tail grinded against her special button. Chandri giggled, and slowly ran the tip of her tongue around Nicco's earlobe, her tongue growing in length to make the way up and back again. Nicco shivered, and Chandri giggled.

"Nicco... what do you desire..." she whispered, a warm melody to her tone. "What excites you Nicco?"

Nicco gulped, her eyes remained closed. Chandri ran a hand between them, enjoying the feeling of Nicco's taut muscles under her fingers. Chandri's tail pressed against Nicco's bud. She gasped again, her arms falling to her side to support her as her pelvis lifted at the intrusion. The tip of Chandri's tail wiggled, and swirled against the walls of the woman's back end slowly. Nicco's breath began to labor. Chandri removed the tip from Nicco's anus, and the woman relaxed. Chandri moved to Nicco's side, and slid her breeches off the rest of the way. Nicco opened her eyes finally and looked at the waiting woman, who wore a Cheshire grin.

"Nicco, undress yourself, please."

Nicco stared at Chandri dumbfounded for a moment, before quickly pulling her shirt over her head and her kicking her pants down. All Nicco had left was her socks. She eagerly awaited her mistress' next command. Nicco lifted off her own shirt, and laid back on the cold grass.

"Come hither, sweetling..." Chandri gestured, and as Nicco began to crawl over Chandri placed her hand on the warrior's head, guiding it between her legs. Nicco's lips met Chandri's, and eagerly Nicco did eat. Nicco's tongue dove deep into Chandri as though Chandri's waiting sex was the only source of water in the desert. Nicco lapped with wild abandon, her desire filling Chandri with bliss. The succubus wondered, as she ran her tail up the warrior's inner thigh toward her lips, if the warrior woman had ever had a female lover before? She did nothing to amplify the woman's desire, this must be the eagerness Nicco approached all of her lovers, she thought. The tip of Chandri's tail found the warrior's love nub, and begin delicate ministrations, encircling her clit.

Nicco shuddered with pleasure as the smooth, leathery tail of her partner ministered her now throbbing sex. In the back of Nicco's mind she knew there was something wrong with her partner having a tail, but that voice was tiny and easily ignored. Nicco lifted her head from Chandri's lips and rested it on her pelvis. The warrior couldn't focus, her clit has always been extremely sensitive. Nicco moaned, almost too loud, as the tail slid over her clit and thrust deep into her. Chandri's hand whipped back to Nicco's head after the warrior's moaning, and pushed her face back down to her snatch.

"Please me Nico, show me your devotion." The Succubus' voice carried a supernatural weight, and suddenly the warrior found the focus. She placed her lips on the fiends' moist snatch once again, and continued her clumsy labors. Chandri whispered guidance to her partner, and encouragement. Soon Nicco found her mistress' clit, and nibbled eagerly on her flesh bud. Chandri cooed, and slowly withdrew her tail from the warrior's slit. Her tail snaked its way along Chandri's body to her mouth, a busy Nicco doing her best to follow without letting up on her lover. Chandri's tail wrapped around her hand, and she ran her tongue along its tip. Chandri tasted the warrior's snatch juice, a delightful mixture. Nicco's quim began to ache with need as she watched the succubus expertly fellate her own tail. Nicco began sucking on her master's clit, eliciting a euphoric giggle from the succubus.

Chandri pushed Nicco's head away from her snatch. She reached her hand down to the woman's face. Chandri pulled Nicco back up and their lips crashed together. The intensity of their kiss sent waves of pleasure through Nicco. Chandri's hand found her way to the warrior woman's clit, and her fingers encircled and danced around it much the way their tongues did in each other's mouths. Chandri's fingers began to weave a spell around the warrior woman's sex. Need burned in Nicco's quim like a raging fire as her clitoris expanded into a sizable penis.

A miniscule voice in Nicco's mind tried to rage against what was happening to her body. It went ignored as Nicco reached between their bodies, and lined her new phallus with Chandri's folds. Nicco entered the succubus without hesitation. Chandri's hips rose to meet Nicco's thrust, the entirety of the warrior's member buried within her. Chandri wrapped her legs around Nicco's waste as the warrior ravaged her.

Nicco had never felt this type of pleasure before. Her quim ached, her new member sending waves of unbridled pleasure deep into her. Sweat covered the warrior, her breath grew labored. She adored the way Chandri felt against her, the succubus' vagina seemingly contoured to the very shaped of Nicco's phallus. Nicco felt as though Chandri's quim was milking Nicco dry.

Chandri ran her hand through the warrior's hair, grabbing a handful she pressed the woman's head against her chest. Chandri bucked her hips wildly, vainly trying to keep the rhythm of Nicco's thrusts. Warmth spread through Chandri, pleasure radiated from her core. With each thrust the succubus absorbed more of the woman's life force. Chandri's breaths became rapid.

"Cum Nicco! Cum... cum... cum... cum... NicCoooo," Chandri begged and moaned. She whispered the woman's name repeatedly. Chandri began to worry, she could feel the warrior's essence being consumed. She didn't want to slay the warrior... she needed her to orgasm.

Nicco felt like she might burst, driven by need she worked herself as hard as she had in nearly any battle. Her need to cum permeated every inch of her body, and she drove herself into Chandri as though this may be the last battle she ever fought. Suddenly she felt it. That final push that drove her over the edge. The tip of Chandri's tail entered Nicco's asshole, lubricated by the juices falling from her quim. Chandri's tail pumped into her asshole with the same fervor that Nicco pumped into Chandri.

Nicco began to cry out as her release hit her, but her voice was muffled by chandri's hand. The collapsed on the succubus, convulsing with pleasure. Her clitoris return to its normal size as Chandri ended the spell. Chandri ran her hands through the woman's hair, smiling. Nicco, despite her hardened exterior, was full of hope for life, for the future. Chandri drank deepily of Nicco's pure spirit, and for a few moments she felt calm. Pleased. She forgot the events of the night before, but only for a few moments. Chandri smiled on her lover as Nicco fell asleep ontop of her.

In the morning Nicco awoke alone. She looked around for Chandri, her memory of the night fading quickly. Nicco found herself wondering how she ended up nude in the night, embarrassed to find herself sticky with her own need. Greatful that she woke before the rest of the camp, Nicco dressed herself.

By the time Nicco would awaken Chandri was on the road toward Estival. She had another two day's march to the city. Two days, and she could begin to plot her revenge.

12