All Comments on 'Change in Management Ch. 01'

by SensuallyHis

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
High school?

The writing is well done. But you've got two failing premises that prohibit story development.

It's really hard to identify with characters when the drama in high school is the foundation on which they interact. Anyone beyond the age of 30 looks at the high school romance as nothing more than kindergarten training for the real thing. A high school girl seeing the boyfriend of her friend for a few months, waiting for him to break it off with another 16 year old... Hardly to be taken seriously. Oh to be sure, at the time it's the end of the world but 10 years later it's nothing more than an embarrassing episode from the past.

Secondly, unless they both had serious plastic surgery or an equally serious bump on the head, it's not even a little bit possible that they would not recognize each other immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
NonConsent?

This should be in romance, not nonconsent.

dirt043dirt043almost 12 years ago
LOVED IT

Awesome loved it hopefully looking forward to more !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
bo...

...ring

SensuallyHisSensuallyHisalmost 12 years agoAuthor
The ground work....

I have so many ideas for this story. I want readers to understand who the characters are and what they want. In chapter 2 you will see how Ashe's dominate side started a long time ago and how.....Soon Lil Bit will submit to Ashe again.....

FSU1980FSU1980almost 12 years ago
I liked it!

This story has great potential.....I look forward to chapter 2

JonTaylorJonTayloralmost 12 years ago
Woman Not Women

There's a difference you know. Singular vs plural.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
amazing

i love it please put in part two asap i wanna keep reading lol

SensuallyHisSensuallyHisalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Working on....

As many of you may already know chapter 2 has been submitted and is currently pending approval. Thank you for all comments good and bad. I am a tricky trickster so for those who doubt the stories ability to move forward and it's placement in NonConsent/Reluctance please continue reading. I am working on Chapter 3 today and it has what we have all been waiting for. My hope is to sway the non believers.

Watch for the next chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous