Change of Hart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, I can't wait to fuck you," CJ breathed, her voice growing husky. "I've never been so into a guy in such a short time. I'm wet with anticipation, come over here and see just how much."

The handsome businessman recognized a hint when he heard one. Her tiny panties were whisked away and he went down on a meticulously-trimmed pussy. He licked over and around and made sure to listen for any verbal cues that she might be sending his way. He got a lot of "oohs" and "ahhs", so he figured that he must be doing something right and kept it up. He loved the way she looked in the room's dim lighting, even more sensual than before, if that was at all possible. She even kept on her sexy heels, a tiny fetish that Hart possessed.

"Fuck, I've hadgirls who didn't my pussy that well," CJ groaned when Hart came up for air. So, his new girlfriend was bi-sexual, was she? That was a new revelation, Hart suspected there would be several things he would learn about her over time. Hart suspected that he would be granted the time. Both of them were firing on all cylinders.

"Okay babe, this lady is not a selfish bitch," CJ grinned happily. "I give as good as I get and I got -- good!" She giggled. With an aggressive shove, she pushed Hart onto his back and began to massage his body. He had expected her to go for his cock right away, but she didn't. His golden beauty was going to make this sexy for him, so he just let her do her thing. She had good hands and likely could have earned a living as a masseuse. In fact, Hart was surprised at just how strong her tiny hands were. Usually rich, privileged girls were pampered little princesses. That did not seem to be true of CJ Pace. Hart began to relax so much that he almost drifted off. That's when CJ switched it up. She grabbed his cock and slipped her mouth around it, from the dark crown right down to the base. This young beauty was amazing and there wasn't much Hart could do but pay attention to her, touch her intimately and enjoy what it was she was doing to his shaft. Everything that he had experienced with CJ so far had been phenomenal.

She left his cock after a short while, smiling proudly at him. "I loved sucking you, but you didn't cum," she pouted.

"Didn't want to do that too early in the game," Hart answered her. "I'm not a young man anymore."

"Oh pooh, you're only as old as you feel and you feel fine to me," CJ joked. "Do you mind if I'm on top to start? I get off a lot easier that way."

"Whatever the lady wants," Hart answered.

"Oh baby, when I start fucking you, you'll see that I'm no lady," she told him. "I'm a total whore in the bedroom, so hang on and let's fuck!"

CJ had not been idly boasting about her sexual prowess. She began to ride him with such fury that it was as if she was a cowgirl in the Calgary Stampede. Her petite frame took no prisoners as she ground her pelvis on top of his and took him in deep. Hart enjoyed the view and took time to play with her breasts and explore as much of her body as he was able to reach. The two of them got a nice rhythm going before the sexy Asian girl removed herself from his prick.

"A girl could get used to that," CJ smiled as she got on all fours. "Okay handsome, it's your turn to show me what you can do. Fuck me like a bitch and don't spare any energy. I may be tiny, but I can take whatever you dish out!"

By now, Hart was becoming well aware of just what CJ could take, so he followed her instructions to the letter. Grabbing her by the hips, he slid his cock into her waiting pussy. She cried out "Oh yeah, fuck the pussy, screw me, fuck the hell out of me, fuck my hornycunt!"

Hart really enjoyed the free spirit CJ was proving to be. He ground himself against her, going in as deep as he could manage. She wasn't a virgin, obviously, but you couldn't tell from how tight she was. He was able to keep up the pace for a significant amount of time before making her cum. Once she had come down from her climax, she moved close to Hart and took his cock back into her mouth. CJ sucked him off until he had his own orgasm and she swallowed every drop.

"Now I think I could use a cup of coffee," CJ grinned, hopping off the bed.

"At least one, brew a pot," Hart joked. She nodded and went to the kitchen to make it. As it turned out, they finished the pot. After all their sexual exertions, the two of them needed it. Not to mention a hearty breakfast in the morning.

Some weeks later, the couple were still happily seeing each other. Hart had some business that he had to concentrate on and needed a break from his charitable work. He knew that he could be overbearing at times, so he put CJ in charge and gave her a nice budget to work with. For the time being, they were keeping the extent of their relationship a secret. Only Sandra knew about their being together and she heartily approved.

"I'll accept, under one condition," CJ smiled as they worked in the community garden one Saturday afternoon.

"Oh, and what's that?"

Making sure they weren't seen, CJ gave him a quick kiss. "On the condition that fraternization with the boss is strictlyencouraged," she laughed as he kissed her back.

12