All Comments on 'Change Of Life: The Return Ch. 01'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Interested in seeing where this goes

A damn shame it took this for Shirly to realize what she did to her husband and how much she hurt him. I wonder it will be like once she goes to see him. No way he's going to take her back but still it should be interesting for what happens. After all not like she can go for revenge, that was his pay back and she earned it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Can't wait to seew ahat happens

Oh man! I can't wait to see where this one is going. The woman cheats on her husband and then for revenge he ships her ass off to MX along with the bitch frined mandy. She whores down there and now gets back to the states. What will happen when she meets up with her old man? Liked the way you built the first part of the story for us!!

beesfanbeesfanabout 19 years ago
Glad

to see you back on more familiar ground. I, too, look forward to seeing where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
needs editing

example of what need editing:

"They made the women stand and strip. They were all fed and given new clothes. The American examined and looked the two women over like they were a piece of meat or an animal. It was the first time either woman had been allowed to wear anything on for over 7 days."

now how could they strip if they weren't allowed to wear clothes? and there is more of that.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Very interesting..

What will happen next NeedYou? Look like you open a can of worms. I am wondering if her husband would take her back. That pussy which has been fuck over 200 times will not be the same. The husband got rid of her for fucking Mandy and maybe one or two other men. After all this how could shirley say she still love her husband. In the previous cjhapters it was the other way around. I will coninue to read and see where it leads to.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Very interesting..

What will happen next NeedYou? Look like you open a can of worms. I am wondering if her husband would take her back. That pussy which has been fuck over 200 times will not be the same. The husband got rid of her for fucking Mandy and maybe one or two other men. After all this how could shirley say she still love her husband. In the previous cjhapters it was the other way around. I will coninue to read and see where it leads to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
What Next?

I think that Shirley's priorities if she plans to get back together with her husband, should include: endding her friendship with Mandy, and not seeing her anymore; getting a job and a place to live near her husband; getting tested by a doctor; staying celibate except for her husband; and then try to date him again. She will obviously not be trusted for a long time. Her only chance at fixing it will be to never cheat or even flirt with anyone else except her husband again, and to prove by her actions that she loves him and wants to spend her life making him happy. Actions speak louder than words. It will take a lot for him even to consider giving her a second chance. Maybe time and lie detector tests, along with loving care from her will change it. Chances are it will not be as good as it used to be. Even if he still loves her, there is a lot to forgive and get over. I don't understand why the guys didn't take care of Lee and Jerome last time. They should have destroyed both of those guys genitals permanently ( i.e. cut them off, burn them, crush them to pulp, etc...) so that the guys would live, but will always remember what they did to deserve that punishment, and regret it for the rest of their worthless lives.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Nice

Great story I was hoping you would get back to this story and finish it up. can't wait to see what happens when shirl meets up with Bud and Mandy with Paul. I am sure neither men will wimp out. But dose Bud still love her? Again good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous