All Comments on 'Change of Plan'

by Frederick Carol

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great Stuff

Nice plot line and good action. I like the dialog, it flows freely and really adds to the realism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More plans

This is really excellent stuff. I hope there will be lots more where this came from - 'cos I wanna read it!

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Bravo!

Great story...well done. Turned me on. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Some of us

Have really lived this story! "Not likely to happen?" Don't count on it. Stranger things have happened. You just need to be in the right place at the right time.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
When I Was A Teen .....

I never heard of twosomes or more. I think reading and watching porn has given youth today the idea that it can be great fun. Oh, to recapture youth again. Thanks for letting us live vicariously in the minds and bodies of the young! I also like reading the British words that we don't hear so much in the U.S. We rarely hear "prick" or females refer to their "cunt" or "quid" (from another story). People no longer use "rubbers" although that was what we all used back in the 50's and 60's. And, here in the States, we realize that your sex stories are exciting reads, but when we read them, we also "realise" how much fun they are. And, to share other comments, I think that Mike and Todd need to explore more of Lisa (incest) and Kathy and perhaps Lisa's mom (incest/taboo/mature) and perhaps some group groping with several of them (group). That would really be fun! Thanks for your good stories. Mmmmm, I just noticed that there is no option to comment called "anonymous." That's great! Many of the comments I have read have been quite negative about the author and the work, and some seem to have the same ring to them time after time. It often seems that some authors draw continued negative comments, sometimes the only one among multitudes of positive comments, and sometimes it appears that they make multiple negatives on the same story, apparently trying to degrade that author's grade and reputation. I have commented on this on most every author's comment page because I don't like anonymous negative criticism, actually any anonymous discussion. We owe it to these authors to identify ourselves when we comment. Hopefully, this means that we have to sign with our handle when we want to comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It has the quality of something produced by a bright teenager - bright but a teenager nonetheless

WITTON

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous