All Comments on 'Change of Plans Ch. 02'

by spectacularfreak

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*****

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*****

Very nice. Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
...

Kinda gross he went down on a prostitute :/ but other than that interesting story. Question though does she already have the kid? I got the vibe she was telling us about the father of her kid and all this is taking place in the past as opposed too currently happening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
its hot...

but it is kinda gross going down on hookers.

Also, if this is a flashback ...how long ago did this happen because you never said how old their love child is.

I'm hooked.. please write longer chapters!

*****

wepewepealmost 13 years ago
awesome

can't wait 4 more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Five stars

I am intrigued. Obviously this man has some serious issues and the way the story is unfolding adds to the intrigue and mystery of who he is and what really is his endgame. He goes down on her (my eyebrows raised with that one) and then treats her with what could only be interpreted as some level of contempt and aloftness, hmmm. Keep going, cant wait to read more.

spectacularfreakspectacularfreakalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Author here...

Honestly, I didn't even consider the fact that she's a prostitute, that is kind of gross, but I stand by it. Yes this story is a look in to the aost before the kid. Thanks for the comments everyone.

Naomi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story

This story has amazing potential and I would like to thank you for sharing your talented writing with all of us. I wish the chapters were much longer, they're not enough to fill my anticipation for the next chapter :)

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2over 12 years ago
Great

I hope you plan to update this story soon I started reading it tonight and its is getting good I can't wait to see what happens next and see what his deal is!! Please update again soon thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good story

I could give a shit less that she's a prostitue you have a great story on your hands. A great story, and this is one of the few times I've said that on literotica. Also, personally thank you for very few to no mistakes in the story. Keep up the good work lady... you are awesome. As a matter of fact I'd rather her be a whore than a 30year old virgin that is so played.

DeckviewDeckviewover 12 years ago
Great little story so far!

Intriguing, mysterious, and hot. What more could you ask for in a good erotic short story. Love it. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What about Billy's son?

There was no point/break in the story that allowed for Billy to call to make plans for her son to be cared for while she's gone. This would be important to mention, if her son is her 'raison d'être.' Also, it seems that someone like the main male character in this story would have had her tested for STD's - as one of his "conditions" before sealing the deal. Still, an interesting story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Billy's Son is a product from the man this is before. She got prego by him

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous