Change of Plans Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum soon before I leave you behind."

'Don't leave me behind,' she thought to herself. She reached her hand back again and started rubbing her clit again. He picked up the pace a little more and soon she was en route to a powerful climax again. The balloon started to leak and her breaths were coming out in hard grunts.

"Yes," she hissed out loud.

The balloon burst. She cried out in what was a combination of a sob and a hard grunt. He slowed his thrusts again and shuddered on top of her. She heard him release a deep sigh and felt him release her and leave the bed. She fell onto her stomach and shivered at the sweat that was evaporating off her skin. She grabbed the edge of the blanket and rolled over onto her back with the blanket wrapped around her. He slid his pajama pants back onto his body and looked over at her on the bed.

His eyes locked with hers and she saw the recognition in his eyes as he saw her tear-stained cheeks and puffy eyes. His eyes perused her face for a moment before he turned on his heel and left her. She let out a heavy sigh and got up to clean herself.

The house was huge. She knew what the stairs would look like when she saw them, but she had decided that she wanted to explore and had taken detours down alternate hallways. All the doors were the same, but the hallways were different colors and none of them had a large door like his.

When she had gotten all cleaned up and had situated herself again and left the bathroom there was a pile of folded clothes waiting for her again. She changed into a pair of small jean shorts, a bra that was exactly her size and a fitted tank top. She had gone to their door and pressed her ear to it, but there was nothing but silence on the other side. She had let out a sigh and walked down to the stairs. Instead of making a left down the stairs and to the rest of the house she continued straight. She turned down hallways and kept going down the branched off hallways. She tried a couple of doors, but they were all locked.

As she was walking down a burgundy colored hallway she heard music. It was opera. There was a piano gently playing in the background and a smooth baritone voice singing on top of it. The lilt of the voice and the transitions between octaves was very familiar to her. It was "Ave Maria." One of the few classical songs that she actually knew was playing; she closed her eyes and let the soul of the music sink in.

"Ave Maria/ Master Dei..."

She let her mouth move along with the words and relaxed into the sound. She stood there for a moment longer until she decided that she would follow that sound to its source. She pushed herself off the wall and was on a mission to find that song. She walked to the end of the burgundy hallway then made a right into a dark purple hallway. The purple was very deep and seemed as though it was a combination of lavender and black. The music was getting louder as she was getting closer and soon she was standing in front of a door at the end of the hallway just like his door. It was a set of large double doors that took up the entirety of the wall.

She pressed her ear against the door and listened to the music build to its climax before she decided to open one of the doors. The door didn't make a sound as she eased it open and poked her head inside.

The room was twice the size of her room and a blinding ivory. The floors were made of ivory marble and the walls were painted an off white. Everything in the room was white except for the man and the piano he sat at. The piano was just as massively impressive and it was a deep, dark blue.

"Et in hora mortis nostrae/ Et in hora mortis nostrae/ Ave Maria"

The piano held onto the final chord and the remaining sound echoed throughout the room. Billy stood in the doorway relishing in the last of the sound.

She let out a deep sigh on content and looked at the man at the piano. His eyes were closed and his fingers rested lightly on the keys. The bliss on his face was contagious. Her own heart beat happily and she let her smile come to the surface once more. Teeth bared and cheeks rosy she began to applaud. The sounds of her clap echoed in the massive room and startled the man at the piano. His head snapped in her direction and any bliss that had been previously present sunk back behind his stony eyes.

"What the fuck?" He boomed.

Billy tried not to let him frighten her and continued to gloat and clap.

"Bravo!" She called out. "Belissimo!"

The look on his face changed from rage to bewilderment.

"You liked it?" He asked gently.

"I absolutely loved it."

His eyes lost their confusion and a small, impish grin surfaced.

Delight welled up in Billy's chest at his small smile and she raced over to the piano.

"Sing again," she requested quietly.

He looked down at the piano and with his small, impish grin still present, he began to play. The song was kind of quirky and seemed a little off beat. The song kept gaining speed and got a little quirkier as it went along, it was a happy childish song. Billy loved it. His fingers flew up and down the keys and he made little runs. All too soon, the song was over, and his voice had never surfaced.

"What was that?" Billy asked with awe in her voice.

"All I do is Dream of You." He answered.

"It was awesome. I loved how your index finger slid across the keys like that." Her smile was so wide her eyes were just slits on her face.

He looked up at her and smiled back, "I'm glad you liked it," he responded.

Billy giggled like a school girl, "I didn't like it," she said, "I-"

She stopped in the middle of her sentence at the grim set of his face. His gaze was fixed on the door behind her. Billy craned her neck over her shoulder to look at the door and was a little surprised to see Harold standing there.

"Sir?" He inquired.

"Harold, please do come in."

The servant walked farther into the room with a baffled look upon his face. "What can I do for you Sir?"

"Please fetch my medication Harold."

Harold's face lost its previously baffled look and, instead, was replaced by an urgent look. He flew out of the room in a flurry of muffled words and slammed the door behind him.

The heels of Billy's feet began to hurt from standing still for so long and she started to rock from foot to foot. He slid over on the piano bench a little and patted the cushion next to him. Billy quirked her eyebrow and sat down.

She scooted closer to him in an attempt to regain their easy banter, but he scooted away, and eventually stood up. Billy looked up at his towering form and attempted to win him over with a smile again. He glanced at her out of the corner of his eye and turned away. The air in the room was tense and he seemed as though he was growing increasingly uncomfortable. He walked away from Billy and went over to a bar that was set in the wall and grabbed a chilled cup and poured water into it. Billy didn't expect an offer and she didn't get one. She sat there with her legs crossed at the ankles and in silence at a loss as to what she should do. She raised her hand slowly and let her fingers lightly stroke the keys on the piano. It took her a full minute before she decided that she was ready to press one.

The key made a deep hum vibrate throughout the room. It was like a release to her; she let her finger glide to the opposite end of the keyboard and pressed a black key. It was high pitched and had a hint of being off in it. She pressed the key a few more times and listened to the way it made her ear drum hum. She pressed a black key to the immediate right of it and listened to the difference. She held down the key to prolong the sound and hummed along with it.

Footsteps approached the door from the other side and soon Harold was back with his flurry of mumbles. Billy looked over where the man had been standing to see him sitting on the cold marble floor. His face was a dark red and his eyes were wide. Harold ran up to him and knelt down in front of him.

"Sir? Sir, do you want the short or the inhaler?"

He brought his hand up in the shape of an "L" and crooked his middle finger. Harold brought up a plastic "L" shaped container and pressed it to the man's mouth and pushed down on the metal part that was protruding from the top. He did it twice and the man took deep gulps of air. When Harold pulled the inhaler away from the man's face and help him stand, the man looked as good as new.

"Thank you Harold," the man said.

Harold nodded his head slightly and grabbed the needle he had brought and left the inhaler and was on his way out the door when the man stopped him.

"Harold!" He called out.

"Yes Sir?" Harold answered back.

The man gestured towards Billy, "Will you please take our guest down stairs Harold?"

"Of course Sir."

Harold came up behind Billy and put his hand on her elbow and directed her out of the room.

"Good afternoon Sir," Harold said before he shut the door.

He turned and gave Billy a small smile before he began to walk out in front of her. They went through the purple hallway and the burgundy hallway before Billy spoke.

"Harold," Billy said. Harold stopped and turned around and looked at her with a small, genuine smile on his face.

"Yes Ma'am?"

"Harold, I'm Billy." Billy held out her hand and gave him a smile of her own.

Harold gave her hand a small shake and turned to walk away again. Billy caught up with him and walked alongside him instead of behind him.

"So how long have you worked for the 'Master,' Harold?"

"Since his parents lived here Ma'am"

"Billy, please."

They turned out of the burgundy hallway and were passing through the green hallway and were well on their way to the blue one.

"This house is huge," Billy commented.

"Yes it is Billy. It used to house plenty of staff members and was home to a decent sized family."

"The 'Masters' family?" Billy was at a loss as to what she should call the man, so she just stuck to master.

"Yes Ma'am."

"What happened to his family and the staff Harold?"

"Well Billy, the Masters family has died off since he was younger."

Billy felt sad for the man that hired her and contemplated the fact that he was alone just like her. She and Harold walked for a moment longer before they reached the stairs and began to descend to the first floor.

"Harold?" Billy questioned quietly.

"Yes Ma-Billy?" Harold stuttered out.

Billy gave the kind, elderly man a smile at his attempt to cover up the fact that he almost called her "Ma'am" again.

"Harold, what's the "Master's" name?"

"You don't know Billy?" Billy shook her head slightly and continued to smile up at Harold. "My employer believes that there is power in somebodies name," Harold explained, "If he has yet to give you his name, he doesn't want you to have any sort of power over him yet."

Billy's smile sank into her face as the thought of her having power over their mutual employer sank in. If he believed names have power, why didn't he want Billy's name? Though Billy wasn't her real name, more of a nick name, it was still a name that meant something to her and would lend her employer power over her and her emotions. Why didn't he want that kind of power? Even more, why did he allow Billy to know Harold's name? Wait, never mind that was obvious. Harold was already a servant as well as a friend, so his name wouldn't be used harshly. While Billy had let her mind wander and try to comprehend the mind of her employer, Harold had walked off. When she came back to reality she could hear his footsteps retreating from her.

Billy followed the sound of Harold leaving to a massive wet dream of a kitchen. It was like Paula Dean and Martha Stewart had come together to design this kitchen. The counters were onyx marble and all the appliances were stainless steel. Harold was behind a massive island that held a stove top and a sink, he was washing her dishes from this morning.

"Harold, what exactly do you do here?" Billy questioned lightly.

"Well Billy," Harold said with the condescending tone of a school teacher, "I cook, I clean, and I do everything else that needs to be done."

"Why not hire others to help you out?"

"Because there is one man in this house and the occasional guest, so it's not that bad."

Billy let Harold's words play in her mind for a little bit before she asked another question.

"How "extensive" was His family Harold?"

Harold paused in what he was doing and looked up at Billy with no humor in his eyes or smile on his face.

"Billy, He had a mother, a father, and an older brother."

"So what happened to them Harold?"

"That is a story for him to tell you himself, Billy."

"Does the story hold "power" as well Harold?" Billy let her tone come out as sarcastic and she let attitude seep into her voice.

"Do not take the information I have given you lightly Billy. I haven't spoken to any of the other women he has brought along and I will not let the one I have spoken to take what I say as a light quip."

It was then that Billy kind of understood her employers temper and dominance at least a little, she let her mind swish that tad bit of insight around in her mind before she caught something else that Harold had said.

"There have been other women Harold?"

"Of course Billy, But they never stay longer than a night, and He usually pays them all up front, so far you have lasted until the afternoon of the next day, and from what I heard when I went to get your dishes and to drop off His breakfast, you two didn't fornicate till this morning."

Billy's face did its heat up routine and she felt a little shame in what they had did this morning. Though she hadn't known Harold long, she wanted him to continue to treat her as he did now, as a normal woman.

"Do not be so embarrassed Billy, men and women have sex, it's all part of life. And yes, some men hire prostitutes, even I had a go at a call girl or two when I was younger, back when my legs and back were strong and toned." Harold let out a little chuckle and went back to washing the remaining plates.

Billy really took her time looking at Harold. He still had a full head of hair, even though it was all white, his body wasn't stooped and he wasn't sickly thin or soft looking, he was a good looking man. He worked in a comfortable looking suit and his body looked firm and lean. He had warm brown eyes and gleaming white teeth, he was an attractive man. If Billy hadn't known better, she would have thought Harold to be in his late forties. When Harold was all done cleaning, he looked up at Billy with his signature smile.

"Would you like to accompany me Billy?"

"Sure, why not?"

Harold patted his hands dry on a small towel on the counter and walked past Billy, "There are some flowers out back that I need to attend to."

Billy followed Harold out through the French doors that lead into a vast field of grass behind the house. The sun was up high in the sky and there was a warm breeze blowing Billy's curls into her face. She stepped out of the kitchen and pulled the door shut behind her as Harold walked ahead of her and lead her off the cobblestone path, through the soft grass and into a small garden. Billy let her toes sink into the grass and the soft mud beneath.

"Did it rain last night?" She asked aloud.

"Yep, it rained around one, and it didn't stop until about seven."

"Wow, I didn't even notice."

"That doesn't surprise me, you didn't notice when I came in to collect your dishes either."

"Yesterday was a long day."

"I could tell. Okay, we're going to take these plants in the pots here, and we're going to plant them in this space that's been cleared out, and now's the perfect time since it just rained."

Harold took off his jacket, folded it neatly, and placed it gently on the ground before he dropped to his knees in front of the small garden and the potted plants. Billy walked around him and dropped down on her knees to begin helping. Billy and Harold dug their hands into the soft, moist earth and planted all the potted plants in ground, except for one.

Billy sat back on her knees after filling the last available space in the ground and looked over to see that there was a plant that had yet to be planted. It was in a bright pink flower with dainty little green leaves all over its stem. Billy reached out to grab the small flower and held it gently in her hands. It looked so much like the cupcake that she didn't eat the night before; it looked like it needed to be taken care of.

"Billy, do you want that plant? There's no place for it right now."

Billy continued to stare down at the plant as she nodded. She smiled down at the pink petals that faded to a dainty white center and the green leaves that probably had shy buds hiding behind them.

"Excuse me Harold," Billy said quietly, "I'm going to put this little guy in my room."

Harold smiled at Billy as she got up, but said nothing as she got herself situated before she walked back around the house to go inside.

Billy didn't pay any mind to her surroundings as she carried her new prized possession to her room.

Billy went into her room and placed the flower on the floor under the Bay windows. The sun shined down on it with bright rays of health and engulfed the pretty little petals in its light. Billy took off her damp, grass stained shorts and sat down on her bed facing the flower in nothing but her tight tank top. It was while Billy was sitting there that she felt a little sleepy. She laid her head down near the foot of the bed and placed her feet on her pillow while she sank into the familiar softness of the mattress. She smiled at the flower like it was a child, a sweet child. As she stared at the flower, she began to feel her lids droop with the weight of her sleepiness. Finally after fighting with her need to sleep for a little while longer, she succumbed to her beckoning dreams.

Billy was lying down on the soft green grass behind the house in a bright pink baby doll dress. Her hair was its natural curliness and fluffed up around her head. Her coco toned skin was a warm contrast to the green grass, like smoothed earth that had been sculpted by a loving hand. She closed off her sight to the bright blue sky and instead let her other senses take over. She could hear the wind whispering through the grass to reach her ears, she could feel the warm sun kiss her skin, she could smell the warm air around her, the aroma of the earth baking, and she could taste the heavy humid air on her tongue. Billy felt totally at peace, she forgot about the man paying her for her sexual skills, the home she was to return to when he was done with her, she forgot all her worries. She just took a deep breath and relaxed. But then the sun was blocked out while everything else remained the same. Billy slowly opened her eyes to the world to see Him standing above her. He was shirtless in a pair of jeans with the zipper and button undone. Billy trailed her eyes up from his undone jeans, over his cut abdomen, past his strong jaw, up his straight nose, and to his steely eyes. But, they weren't steely anymore, they were soft with desire. A warm cerulean blue that spoke of the pleasure yet to come.

When Billy locked eyes with Him he licked his lips and pushed his jeans down over his hips. His hard member popped out of the opening in his jeans. Billy licked her own lips and sat up onto her knees in front of his needy member. Billy reached her hand up and wrapped her thumb and forefinger around the base before she dipped her head down to taste him. She sucked the head into her mouth whiles she let her tongue play with the hole that his desire was leaking through. She let the other three fingers on her hand reach behind his cock to lightly tickle his balls. She heard Him give a small grunt at her caress and then she felt the telltale signs of his need for control. He reached his hand into her hair and pulled her head down onto his cock. Billy loved his control, loved his need as he pumped himself in and out of her mouth. She controlled her gag reflex and opened her throat so when he next pumped he would slide down her tight throat. When he passed into her throat she swallowed around him unexpectedly and felt him shudder. He pulled himself completely out of her and pulled her head back so she could look into his eyes. Billy could still taste him in her mouth, and his heady aroma was like an aphrodisiac to her senses, she needed him in her.