Change of Plans Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept his grip on her hair as he got down on his knees before her. Even on his knees he was taller than her, she still barely reached his broad shoulders. He stared into her eyes while his mouth descended on hers. His lips were soft and wet, his breath hot and erotic as he breathed into her. His tongue delved into her, mouth and explored her taste. She was in heaven, as he was kissing her, his free hand trailed down her body and lifter her dress up to expose her naked pussy. He let his fingers dive into her wet cavern while his tongue was moving around in her mouth. Soon both his tongue and fingers were mirroring each other's actions. Billy was moaning into his mouth while her hips humped against his hand and he added his thumb to the mixture. Soon Billy was coming all over his hand while he continued to crush his mouth to hers.

When she stopped clenching around his fingers he removed his hand from her and lifted his drenched fingers up to his mouth and licked them clean. Billy had never been so turned on in her life.

He reached both hands down her body and lifted the dress over her head, leaving her bare to his gaze. He pushed his pants the rest of the way off his body before he pushed Billy back onto the grass and held his body above hers. Billy lifted her feet up to wrap around his back and locked her ankles at the small of his back. He smiled down at her and reached his hand back to grab his hard cock and place it at the opening of her sensitive pussy. He placed his hand back on the ground, dipped his hips and speared Billy onto his cock. Billy let out a grunt as he bottomed out in her.

"O God yesssss," Billy hissed out.

He gazed down at her with love in his eyes as he increased his speed and force. Soon Billy was letting out harsh grunts that were in time with his thrust.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh." She felt like she couldn't get a complete breath, but that was okay, as long as it was him who was taking her breath away.

She felt the change in him, his entire body tensed up and soon he was rapidly pounding into her and his mouth was once again crashing down onto hers. The slapping sound of their bodies meeting turned Billy on even more, and soon she was once again clenching around him. He continued to kiss her as his thrusts increased even more, and then he was cumming in her. He grunted in her mouth and bit down on her lower lip.

Billy's eyes opened to see that it was dark in her room. She lied there for a moment still reeling from the heady climax in her dream when she felt warm air pass over her ear, and then she recognized the feel of a hand stroking her clit.

He was in her room fingering her.

"What did you dream about?" He whispered in her ear.

Billy sucked her lower lip into her mouth, she wasn't sure if she should tell him. Billy licked her tongue along the inside of her lip, she tasted blood and a taste that wasn't all her own.