All Comments on 'Changed Ch. 05'

by a_koozie

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Yourang20Yourang20about 9 years ago
Well done

Thank you for releasing this so quickly, I hope to see another soon.

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

that was fucked up.he destroys something precious to her because he was doing the 1st thing he was asked to not do and she nearly fucks him for it?she should have kicked his ass or atleast decked him then walked out and left his ass there.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

Accidents happen and that is what it was. How was Theo to know that the frame meant that much to her. He feels sorry about breaking it. I'm quite sure she would snoop in his things if she was in his office.

Karen is taking way too much anger out on him.

RedDawn003RedDawn003about 9 years ago
Karen

She needs time to get used to a lot of changes happening in her life. The and her are mates. And just like all relationships, there are tense moments but it usually all works out fine

Plush_LoverPlush_Loverabout 9 years ago
Standing Ovation!

Im in absolut LOVE with this story! Keep up the awsome work because this story is my newest addiction.

SillySquirrelSillySquirrelabout 9 years ago
panting......

That was amazing ......well written!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 9 years ago
Good progression.

Though I still don't understand why she blames Theo for all the problems in her life. It's a very immature and irrational reaction. Really, without Theo and the wolves interference, she would be dead.

Regardless, it's nice to see her coming around and beginning to accept him.

One question... is Theo's accent Irish or Scottish? In one chapter you said Irish, but then you've been typing och and donna, which strongly resonate as Scottish to me.

Anyway, keep up the good work. I'm enjoying the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent!

Love it. Please update soon. I will try to wait patiently. ;)

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 5 years ago

So did Theo suddenly turn Scottish at the end of Chapter 4? Should we just retcon that?

Ginger630Ginger630about 3 years ago

Holy hell that was hot!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous