Changed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
a_koozie
a_koozie
258 Followers

Theo groaned and the chuckled softly, his cock painfully hard, as he removed his arm and looked down hungrily at her. He knew his eyes were gold as the wolf came forward slightly, the sight of his woman on her knees, the flush of sex coloring her face and neck as she stared almost hungrily at his cock.

"You donna have to do anything lass," he said "I'm perfectly fine." he shifted forward, in a move to get up, when she gently pushed him back down.

"Just because I'm a...a... a virgin," she stumbled over the word and blushed a deep red "doesn't mean that I don't know how uncomfortable you are." She still had her gaze locked on his member and widened in surprise when it jerked again at her, earning her a crooked smile from its owner.

"Sweetness," he said gruffly "You don't owe me anything."

She scoffed, still her eyes mesmerized by the massive member in from of her. "You helped me, now I'll help you. Besides if I didn't then I would owe you, and I really don't like owing people anything." she lied.

She had to, because if she faced the truth, that she wanted to taste him, wanted to bring him the same pleasure he brought her, she wouldn't be able to hold on to the aloofness she used as her façade.

Theo shook his head and closed his eyes, drawing on control he didn't even know he had.

"Karen," he ground out" I can't let you do... Oh fuck!" he ended harshly, his hands gripping the armrests of her office chair, making the wood crack under the pressure.

Karen had had enough of his talking and she slowly slid her tongue up the monstrous shaft. She was surprised at how soft the skin was and yet, how hard the muscles were. She was also intrigued by how such a simple act could affect the giant man. Smiling to herself, she gently wrapped a hand around the shaft, staring in amazement when her hand couldn't close all the way around it.

"You're massive." she whispered in awe as she started a slow steady rhythm with her hand.

Theo could only grunt. His mind was swimming between the awed, excited look on her face and the sensation of her small, warm hand on his member. He leaned back into the chair, giving her more access. He stared down at her in awe as her little, pink tongue flicked out, gently swiping over the slit on his head. His breath caught again and he gripped the chair tighter, visible cracks appearing in the armrests. When she gently licked a drop of precum around the head, his ability to think disintegrated and he let out a low moan.

Empowered by his reactions, Karen decided to be a little bolder. Slowly, cautiously, she lowered her mouth over the head of his cock. She slid him in and out a few times, relishing his taste. She gently sucked his head while pulling back until he popped out of her mouth with a soft noise. He groaned and his hips jerked towards her, begging for re-entrance.

Theo looked down at her under hooded lids, "What are ye thinkin lass?" he asked in a deep heavy voice filled with pleasure.

She shivered slightly, as the words rolled over her in a caress. She gently shrugged one shoulder before grinning up at him mischievously.

"You'll just have to wait and see." she said breathlessly, before gently blowing on his wet cock.

He groaned again, his hips jerking slightly, as she started to lave his cock in long, broad strokes from top to bottom. His control slipped slightly, and he gently removed the clip holding her hair up. He groaned again as long, silky hair fell free from the bun. He slid his hand into the silky locks, loving the feel, and rested his hand, buried in her hair on the top of her head. Karen gasped softly, the grip on her hair sending a bolt of pleasure straight to her core. She was shocked to find that such a dominating gesture turned her on. She shrugged it off, taking solace in the fact that Theo wouldn't know and continued her ministrations, getting his cock nice and slippery.

Unfortunately, Theo did know. He scented her arousal the instant he gripped her hair. Groaning loudly, he opened his eyes to watch. The sight before him made his gut clench. She was gorgeous with her hair loose and his cock being attended to.

"You're going to be the death of me little one." he ground out and his hips jerked yet again.

Karen simply chuckled, the vibrations and fluttery breath running the length of his cock, caused him moan. She took two more licks, swirled his precum around his head, loving the taste. Carefully, she took him back into her mouth, slowly inching him inside. She had gone a few inches when the hand on her hand gently pulled her back. She moaned softly, loving the controlling motion.

"What's wrong?" she asked "Did I do something wrong?"

"No sweetness, but no one has ever been able to take me all the way in, and I didn't want you to try and hurt yourself. "

She smiled softly up at him, before kissing the head, which caused his grip to tighten in her hair.

"Trust me." she said breathlessly, excited that she could do something for him that no one else has been able to do.

He loosened his grip slightly and relaxed back "With my life." he said without thinking.

The comment went straight to her heart, and though she didn't want it too, it started a small crack in the heavy defenses surrounding it.

Slowly, she took him back into her mouth, and slid him inch by inch. Theo let out a low groan as she hit the halfway point, his head bumping the back of her throat.

"Karen," he warned, his hand tightening in her hair ready to pull her back up, waiting for her to gag. Yet, as she slid more of him in, she didn't gag. Instead she looked up at him and moaned, loving how full her mouth was, imagining what it would feel like other places. He held her gaze, captivated. His hands tightened unconsciously in her hair as she winked at him, before sliding the rest of him down her throat.

"Oh. Fuck." he grunted, his hand fisted in her hair. He watched in amazement as his member disappeared inch by inch into her throat. By the time her nose was buried in the hair at the base of his cock, it was taking all of his willpower to not cum right then and there. Luckily, she started the slow reversal, and he watched as his cock reappeared.

Once he was completely out, she got up and grabbed his hand, pulling him up with her. She lead him back towards the wall, where she pressed him against it, kissed him and slid back to her knees in front of him.

"What?" he asked, confused, but she didn't answer, instead she slid his pants down further, freeing his sack. Looking up at him she smiled seductively as she gently cupped them in her hand and softly rolled them around.

"Oh god!" he gasped, leaning his full weight against the wall, "You're killing me!" he grunted as she took him back in her mouth. With one hand on his sack, she took the other one, grabbed his and placed it back on her head and she began a steady bob on his shaft.

"Fucking A." he cursed as she forced him back into the controlling position. He tangled his hand in her hair, gently pushing down on her while she bobbed.

Karen moaned against him, loving the way it felt to be controlled by him. She continued to let him bob her head while she gently massaged his balls. She slowed what she is doing, letting him be the one to control her mouth, but she could feel his restraint. Suddenly, she needed more. Looking up and meeting his gaze, she pleaded with her eyes.

Fuck my face, they screamed.

Theo let out a string of curses, any control that he had shattering as he read her plea. Gripping her head in both hands, he began to fuck her mouth, bottoming out with each stroke. Worried, he looked down at her to make sure she was okay. He was met with a look of pure satisfaction and pleasure. He grunted, his brain shutting off, turning him into a mindless machine. He continued to pump until he could feel his balls start to tighten.

Slowly, he pulled himself free "I need a second," he panted "I'm too close."

Karen smiled up at him wickedly. "Good." she groaned grabbing his hips and sliding him back in to the hilt.

He groaned again, as his whole length was engulfed in her mouth. He started counting to 100 to keep himself together, but suddenly there is a new sensation that made his whole body jerk.

"Oh fuck!" he called out and he gripped her head with both hands, keeping her buried against him "Karen" he moaned her name as he pushed his hips against her lips as she swallowed around his dick. She started to rhythmically swallow on his member, her throat walls massaging him in a way he'd never felt before.

"Oh fuck. Yes, oh god... don't... ungh..." he moaned "God Karen don't stop!"

Karen felt his balls tighten against her chin and he gripped her so close she almost couldn't breathe. Moaning she continued to swallow, wanting nothing more than for him to cum. Suddenly, his cock swelled impossibly thick and he let out a loud shout. Thick ropy cum splattered down her throat. She quickly pulled back, wanting to catch some on her tongue and watch as it shot from his tip. Theo just watched in awe as she caught his cum in her mouth, her expression one of pure bliss. He was able to keep it all on her tongue and the last spurt landed on her chin. He stood on shaky legs, as his breath came out in gasps. She gently took his finger and used it to scoop up the last of his cum off her chin. Then, as if it was the finest delicacy in the world, she sucked it off of his finger, swirling her tongue around to make sure she got it all.

"Fuck me!" he growled as his cocked stirred again.

She smiled up at him as he helped her to her feet "Not yet..." she whispered quietly to herself, but he heard her and groaned again.

She stepped close to him and gently cupped his quickly softening cock. "If you tell anyone about what happened today," she paused and gently squeezed "I'll chop it off." she glared at him "Also, you're still in really deep shit for snooping and ruining my very first piece of stained glass." and with that she spun on her heel and left, calling over her shoulder

"See you in the car!"

a_koozie
a_koozie
258 Followers
12