Changed Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
a_koozie
a_koozie
258 Followers

"Baby?" She asked softly, and Theo couldn't help but look up at her and her first use of an endearment towards him. He sighed and let himself plop onto the floor, the plate forgotten. He ran his hands through his hair and gave her a smile that was both sheepish and entertained.

"It's public," he said quietly. Karen looked at him confused, also sitting herself on the floor.

"Yeah?" She said like it was obvious "Most weddings are,"

Theo groaned and shot her another smile. "The mating is public," he said again and laughed softly when it still wasn't clicking for her. She just shook her head at him, eyebrows furrowed.

"The -mating-" he emphasized the word, but she still shook her head drawing another sigh from him.

"Lass, you are not making this easy," he said with another smile "Remember how I explained how wolves mated at the library?" She nodded slowly, "In order to mate that have to be joined and then bite each other, forming the bond?"

"Oh fuck," she whispered as it finally clicked. The look she gave him sent him into throaty laughter. "IT'S PUBLIC?!?!" She cried.

Theo could only laugh and nod, barely dodging the glass covered bread. "YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT BEFORE YOU LET THE PACK KNOW!!" She was on her feet and storming out of the kitchen.

"Lass," Theo called, hopping up to chase her down, grabbing her shoulders before she made it to the stairs. "It's not going to be that bad, you won't even notice them, I promise,"

"Oh yeah?" she turned to face him, her face beet red "How do you know what I will and won't notice?!"

He simply gave her a devilish smile, loomed over her until they bumped into the wall and then bent his head to her ear, "I have a secret weapon," he said seductively.

"Oh yeah?" she repeated though her voice was shaky and her breath had hitched up, a warmth pooling between her thighs. Her whole body quaked as he slowly ran his tongue over her mark.

"Yeah," his warm breath hit the damp skin making her moan and press against him. "Want me to prove it?" his voice was gravel as it slid over her skin shooting a bolt of need straight to her core.

"Oh yeah," she said again with a light laugh that ended in a surprised cry as she was scooped up and quickly carried to the bedroom.

*****

Karen stretched languorously against the wall of man that was laying half underneath her and smiled. Theo had spent the rest of the morning and into the afternoon proving just how distracted he could make her. He rumbled down at her, his hand gently rubbing her back as she finished her stretch.

"Other than it being public," she said her voice full of satisfaction "What else does it entail?"

Another rumble from him and his arm looped around her waist pulling her close. She sighed happily as his lips found hers in a gentle kiss.

"It starts much like a wedding would, we say vows to each other and then Brett will declare us mates. Then it is time to form the bond between us, and you to the pack," he muttered against her lips as his kissed trailed down the right side of her neck "First we start as humans, consummating the human marriage, then my wolf will take you, and finally, we'll end much like how it was at the library. I will take you in hybrid form, knot you and then finally bite you passing on the gene to you. As I'm biting you and spilling inside, that is when you bite me back," He grazed his teeth against her bare shoulder making her moan and grind her hips against his thigh. "You'll have to bite me hard," his voice almost a groan at the thought of her teeth sinking into him "I have thick skin,"

Karen let out a breath laugh and moved to lay fully on top of him, his cock nestled between her dripping folds. Slowly she drug her hips forward, causing him to groan.

"Will it be much different when Cuddles takes me?" she asked quietly, a small waiver in her voice though Theo couldn't tell if it was from trepidation or pleasure.

"I'm not sure," he answered truthfully, his hands on her hips helping her glide over his shaft "I know he loves you just as much as I do, and I know he wouldn't hurt you," He reached up and tweaked a nipple causing her to moan.

"Can we try it?" she asked her breath rushing out as Theo seemed to ripple beneath her, his eyes instantly molten gold.

"Are you sure?" he asked, his voice was strained and she could tell that he was fighting for control.

"Yes," she said a soft 'oouf' escaping as she was tossed away from him like a doll to the center of the bed and he stood.

"He... won't... hurt you," Theo struggled to get out before he changed into the massive silver wolf.

Karen sat in the middle of the bed, slightly sprawled from being tossed, as she stared into the golden eyes of her wolf.

"Hi," she said shakily as he stalked towards the bed. He let his tongue hang out, trying to be as non-threatening as possible. He placed both front paws onto the mattress and gently gripped her ankle in his teeth, tugging slightly. Karen let out a nervous laugh as she scooted closer to the edge of the bed. Cuddles let out a soft yip and wagged his tail, climbing down once her feet hit the floor. He then moved and nudged under her hip, slightly turning her. Karen got the hint and rolled over her ass in the air the same height as his chest and her stomach, now pressed into the bed flopping around like a fish on a deck. She let out an exclamation as his wet nose pushed against her hot sex, but it was quickly replaced by a moan as a long, rough tongue rasped against her folds.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, her breath rushing out as the massive appendage sunk into her passage. It was long, rough, and hot and it moved inside her unlike anything else. She jumped, a louder moan escaping as his cold nose pressed against her puckered hole and his teeth lightly bumped her clit. The wolf withdrew his tongue and took long slow licks from top to bottom, sometimes pausing at one of the sensitive spots at either end.

"Oh Theo," she moaned, her ass pushing back against the warm snout and moaned in disappointment when it withdrew with a derisive snort. She chuckled softly and wiggled her ass, "Oh Cuddles," she amended and was rewarded with a deep thrust of his tongue. This time he kept his tongue in her, thrusting in and out, twisting it around inside of her, all the while is upper and lower jaws pushing against her sensitive spots. It wasn't long before she shattered, crying out with an orgasm so large she saw spots. The wolf carried her down with gentle licks that at first were centered on her sex, but moved to her ass and then lower back. Karen shuddered slightly as his chest bumped against her and he lifted his paws to the bed. He continued to lick up her back, focusing on her mark, to make her relax again.

Soon she was panting again, the wolf covering her whole body with his. She moaned softly when she felt a hard rod poke against her thigh. Cuddles hips thrust again, and again he missed his mark. He whined softly, his thrusts hitting either air or thigh.

"Shhh," Karen soothed, as she reached behind her and guided the throbbing cock to her center. Cuddles licked her cheek, it was the only sign that he was more than a simple beast, before ramming his cock inside her. Karen cried out, not expecting the length or the girth of him. He was larger in this state, but not as large as his hybrid form. Karen didn't have time to adjust either. Once he was in, his hips pumped furiously against her. There were no gentle, easy strokes, this was pure, basic, and animalistic. Her first orgasm caught her off guard as she shattered around the piston that was working her hard. Cuddles growled and gripped her shoulder with his teeth, one of his paws moving to pin her down to the bed, angling her for even deeper strokes. Karen shuddered as she didn't get the chance to come down from her orgasm. Instead, each harsh stroke sent her higher and soon she began to push back against the beast with her own ferocity. Cuddles bit harder, his teeth drawing blood and Karen cried out in pleasure. Then, she felt a familiar sensation, the base of his cock thickening.

"Oh god," She moaned as it grew bigger and bigger. Cuddles growled and before she knew it, pushed his massive knot inside her.

"FUCK!" she screamed, another orgasm hitting her as her opening and the first half of her tunnel was filled to bursting. She slumped limp to the bed, no longer able to push back as the beast continued his pounding in short jerky thrusts, his jaws still clamped to her shoulder. Soon Cuddles let out a sound that was a mix between a growl and a whine and she felt him swell impossibly thicker before his molten hot seed flooded her passage. She was immediately flung back into an orgasm as he continued to pump into her. Neither Theo nor his Hybrid had filled her with so much cum before. After an eternity, it seemed like Cuddles was spent. She let out a sigh and closed her eyes, loving just how full she was. She moaned, low in her throat when Cuddles let out the same weird noise again, and again began to release more of his spunk. There were only a few more pumps, but it was enough to make her feel like she was going to explode. Thirty seconds later, it happened again. This time she did explode with another intensive orgasm, and she swore she could feel their juices starting to run down her leg.

"Holy shit," she groaned as she shuddered, pleasure blinding her and stealing all cohesive thought.

She woke to warm, smooth flesh pressed against her back, and large, strong hands rubbing her sides.

"Theo," She whispered his name a prayer on her lips. He rumbled beneath her and she moaned as his cock stirred inside of her.

"I'm going to move us," he voice was nothing more than a deep rumble against her back. "It's going to be awkward, just hook one of her your arms around my neck okay?"

Karen could only groan, her body still stretched and full of seed. She did as he said though, and as he gently lifted them off the bed, her knees held wide apart, she hooked her arm around his neck.

"Oh God," she moaned, his knot rubbing against her.

"I know," Theo bit out, his hands shaky. When he took his first step forward they both moaned loudly. Karen came twice more and Theo once by the time they finally reached the bathroom. By the time the bath was filled and Theo got them into, Karen was delirious again, her mind fragmented from pleasure. Slowly the warm water worked it way into her muscles, and as the steam rose, it seemed to carry her fogginess with it. She lay with her back against his chest, her head under his chin and their legs stretched out in the water.

"That was intense," she said, her voice barely solid enough to hear. Theo let out a tortured chuckle, the hand that wasn't on her hip clenching in the water.

"Intense doesn't begin to describe what that was," he grated out

"Was it normal?" she asked after a few more moments

"I'm not sure," he said sighing against her hair, kissing the top of her head. "I've heard that in some cases a wolf will spread his ejaculate over several minutes, to better the chances of fertilization, but I'm not sure that that's all that happened. I think it was a mix of doing that and having more orgasms on top of the first one. Either way, you knocked his ass out," Theo chuckled.

Karen laughed too and gently squirmed on his lap, causing him to suck in a breath.

"Och, Lass," he growled "Donna be doin that,"

"God I love your accent," she said before she moved again.

"Karen," his voice was half warning half begging.

"Just one more," she moaned as she finally felt his cock stir again past the slightly less massive knot. "In the shower, I want you to watch all of your cum drip out of me,"

Theo groaned harshly, and he spun her around to face him, the friction between them making them both gasp. He stood on shaky legs, hers wrapping around his waist, drawing him further into her.

"Yer gonna be the death of me," he growled out as he moved them to the shower. He turned the settings on and slammed her back against the wall, both of them groaning out in pleasure. As the hot water thrummed down on them, he took her again with short powerful strokes. His knot hit her g-spot and with one hand, he reached between them to strum her clit. Karen froze against him, his knot hitting her g-spot, his shaft moving all of the spunk inside of her around, and his thumb on her clit seemed like it was too much. Her body felt like glass as she sat frozen between the wall of rocks and the wall of man. Slowly, a deep quake started in her toes and traveled up. Her eyes rolled back in her head as her body quaked again. Theo knew what was happening, he had been with plenty of women to know, and the thought of Karen going through it made his sack tighten up immediately.

"Oh God," he growled, working hard not to change anything and ruin her impending explosion "God yes Karen, Let it come,"

Her body quaked again, and then again, and slowly she arched her back off the wall, a low moan starting in the back of her throat. It took all of his control to keep doing exactly what he was doing instead of letting loose. He wanted her to have this, wanted to be the one to give it to her.

"Come for me, Karen," He growled, a hint of his Alpha command coming through. Her mouth opened in a silent scream, and then she did. Her scream finally sounded as her body clamped down on him, with a massive gushing of fluid as her body quaked and convulsed.

"Oh Fuck," Theo groaned as her hot release bathed his front and he quickly followed her off the peak. He ground himself against, her, his orgasm not nearly as strong, but still there. As she came down, her body still quaked, and she looked at him through glazed eyes that were filled with wonder.

"Holy fuck," her voice was weak and scratchy. Theo couldn't help it. He laughed and the smile he gave her was so full of male satisfaction that if she could roll her eyes she would.

"Just one more, right?" He asked smugly, as his knot began to go down after retaining itself for close to 2 hours.

"Uuuunnh," was all she could reply, her body giving a final quake as his member finally popped free. They both looked down, watching the impossible amount of cum trickle out of her used hole.

"Fuck that's hot," Theo whispered, his eyes glued to her hole as more and more slowly poured out of her.

Karen just moaned, saddened by the loss of his fullness. He set her down gently, holding her steady by the shoulders and began to wash her. He took his time, every once in a while, still glancing down at her thighs as his spunk continued to slip out.

"This isn't going to happen at the ceremony right?" She asked as her senses slowly began to knit themselves back together.

He chuckled, watching that last bit of his essence flow down her leg. "No, Lass. You'll be knotted by the hybrid, not the wolf. We'll only be bound together for minutes instead of hours,"

She gave him a stupid smile "We were bound together for hours at the library," she reminded him smugly and he chuckled, finally finished with washing her and setting her on the bench.

"True, but we also hadn't had sex in a while, you had been riled up, and it was also makeup sex," He gave her a wink "Needless to say I was quite riled up. That won't happen at the Ceremony. I have to keep my wits about me to help you through it,"

Karen just smiled up at him. "That makes sense," and then she fell silent just enjoying the show of her man washing himself.

Once they were both clean, they made their way back down to the kitchen. They were just tucking into sandwiches when there was a knock on the door. Before either of them could get up, Becca poked her head in.

"Hey guys!" she said, a knowing smile plastered on her face. "I figured I'd pop in and say hey since all the sex noises stopped. Y'all are loud,"

Theo laughed and motioned Becca further inside while Karen just sat there and blushed a pretty shade of pink.

"Sorry Bec," she said meekly "I kind of completely forgot we share a wall with you,"

"Oh it's fine," Becca sighed dramatically, "I understand that I'm easily forgotten,"

All three of them chuckled as Becca sat down with them.

"So, Theo, are you ready for the challenges tonight? or did you forget about those too in the midst of your galavanting through horny town?"

Theo just shot her a smile, "No, I haven't forgotten. In fact I was in training all day, Karen here was helping me re-focus all of the excess energy I had," Becca scoffed and smiled while Karen looked at Theo in confusion.

"Challenges?" she asked. Theo looked at her in surprise, realizing that he never got a chance to talk to her about what was taking place in just a few scant hours.

"Shit," he muttered "I forgot to tell you, I'm sorry. I've been challenged by 4 wolves for my position and they take place tonight. I got caught in your intoxicating body and it completely slipped my mind,"

Now it was Karen's turn to scoff and roll her eyes. "Yes well, that's all fine and dandy, but what do these challenges entail? Like, fighting?"

Theo nodded around another bite of his sandwich. "Yeah. Basically, each one had a one-on-one fight with me for my title. When I beat one, I'll go on to the next and so forth until each one is defeated, or one of them defeats me. It's pretty simple and straightforward,"

"You don't seem too nervous about it," Karen said calmly, though on the inside, she was nervous for him. Theo just gave her a look and then smiled.

"I'm not nervous. I've had years to hone my fighting skills. I'm pretty good," he ended with a smug note and Karen laughed softly.

"I hope so, with an ego that big," she jested while Becca laughed.

"Seriously Karen, He'd pretty good," she said one her giggles died down a little.

"Well, we'll see," Karen answered saucily and let out a shrill giggle when Theo tickled her sides.

"Uh, oh," Becca said, trying to hide a smile while Karen glared daggers at Theo

"Someone's ticklish," he said with a wicked smile,

"Shut up," Karen hissed at him, her face blushing again. She tried so hard to keep that a secret. Theo just laughed and shook his head, before physically pulling her from her seat onto his lap.

"I'm sorry," he said in mock atonement, "I won't do it again,"

"Right," Karen drawled out as Becca laughed. She sighed and settled into his lap, "So when are the challenges?" She asked, trying to get off the subject of tickling.

"In about," Theo paused and leaned to look out a window at the sunset, "two hours or so,"

Karen sighed and slipped from his lap, grabbing their empty dishes. "I guess you should go get ready. I want your head fully in this thing tonight. Okay?" She said, trying not to let her nerves show.

Theo just grinned, walked over to her and kissed the top of her head. "Yes dear."

a_koozie
a_koozie
258 Followers
12