Changed Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He said to help you at all costs," Cody growled softly and adjusted himself. "If it makes you feel better, I'm not thinking about you. You're more a sister to me than anything. That would be gross,"

Karen didn't say anything else. It was taking most of her focus to keep her features schooled so the people around them didn't notice what was going on.

Theo was breathing heavily as he dodged the attacks from the massive hybrid. His left shoulder was torn to shreds and he was pretty sure there was another gash somewhere on his abdomen though he was too amped up to feel where. Nick struck again, landing a glancing blow that still took some skin with it.

"Fuck!" Theo growled as his thigh was set on fire. He quickly backed away and began his search for an opening, any opening to take down the beast in front of him.

Karen stifled a gasp as a new wave of lust hit her. He must have seen the attack coming because it hit her before she could react to the latest blow from the hybrid.

"Cody," She said quietly, her thighs clamped together as her body clenched around emptiness.

"Fuck don't say my name like that," He groaned out.

"It's your fault I sound like this!" she growled out and Becca stifled a laugh. Cody had told her what he was doing and regardless of everything, it was a bit funny. Karen shot Becca a look, but the other woman just squeezed her hand in reassurance.

"Anyways," she began but flinched slightly as Theo narrowly dodged another swing. "Let Becca take over. She can help me now. You've done enough,"

Cody swallowed hard and nodded, letting go of Karen's hand like it was on fire. Before she even realized they had moved, Becca was on her left holding her hand. This time, instead of lust, intense happiness and joy filled her.

Karen sighed in relief as the lust slowly faded away. "I should have had you help from the get go," She said softly, a small smile on her face as she looked at the took siblings.

"Oh no, " Becca said. "I can only feed you this because I find it hilarious that my brother did what he did,"

Cody muttered something under his breath and re-adjusted himself, which caused Becca to laugh and Karen to smile.

Cody didn't laugh or smile, his blood was boiling and his dick was harder than ever before. As hard as he tried, the lust that he had raised to aid Karen wasn't backing down. The only consolation to his predicament was that he could feel the other wolves around them relaxing as Karen and Becca made small talk while the fight was going on.

Karen kept up the ruse of making jokes with Becca, her ability to laugh was only due to the joy Becca kept feeding her. Yet the whole time she was watching the fight intently. Still Theo danced around while Nick slowly wore himself out making swipe after swipe at the much smaller human form.

The fight seemed to be going on forever, and Theo was trying his best to not let his fatigue show. Luckily, Nick was also fatigued and was getting sloppy.

THERE!

Theo's wolf spotted an opening and acting on instinct, piloted Theo human form. He feigned left, landed three solid hits to Nick's stomach and kidneys, and as the beast lurched away, he swung his leg out, knocking the hybrid to the ground. Within seconds, he was kneeling on Nick's chest and staring intently into his eyes.

What little noise there was from the crowd was silenced as they watched the pair of wolves in the center.

"FIGHT!" Annie's scream broke through the silence, but nothing happened. Both males and the pack ignored her.

Suddenly, Nick growled and struggled, but Theo kept him pinned. Then slowly he began to shift to human. It was much slower than normal, and the realization hit the pack. Theo was forcing a change. It was a gift that only the strongest of wolves had.

"Whoa," Becca and Cody whispered at the same time in awe. Karen had no clue what was going on, but she could feel the energy and knew that Theo was doing something incredible.

Once Nick was fully human, he stopped struggling. Theo blinked and snarled softly at the man beneath him

"Do you yield?" he growled out, his voice shaking from anger, hurt and exhaustion.

Nick looked over to where Annie was standing and Theo followed his gaze. Annie stood their furious, arms crossed over her chest as she glared at them. Theo looked back down at Nick and shook his head.

"Don't be a fool," he said, "If you do not yield, I have every right to kill you. You are already in deep shit for all the crap you pulled during your challenge. Yield,"

Nick looked back to Theo and sighed, his eyes weary. "I yield."

Theo gave him a small shove before getting up. With his head held high Theo walked over to the tent where both Becca and Karen were waiting for him. Brett moved to the center of the area where Nick struggled to get up. He looked down at his former beta and shook his head in disappointment.

"You have shamed yourself tonight. For your multiple acts of foul play, and breaking the rules of a challenge. I am stripping you of all standing. You are also being relocated to the main house, where you will be isolated for a few days. There is going to be a meeting to decide what if any further action is to be taken. I suggest you go there now. Becca will come tend your wounds after the last challenge,"

Nick simply looked at the ground and nodded, his head low.

Theo made it to the first aid area without a single stumble, even though he was in a ton of pain. As he sat down, Becca made her way over to him with her supplies and Karen followed. Karen stood by while Becca cleaned his wounds. Once they were clean, Becca handed Theo a cup of Krocic.

"Are you okay?!" Karen asked softly, touching his face with her hand

" I am now," he said with a small smile as he looked up into his mates face. "Are you okay? I know that had to have been hard to watch,"

Karen didn't say anything but blushed a deep red while Becca snickered in the corner. Theo looked between them as he finished the glass of foul smelling liquid.

"What?" he said suspiciously. Karen started to answer but could only stutter a few syllables, her guilt at what had happened crushing her ability to speak. Becca laughed louder and clapped her hand on Theo's newly healed shoulder.

"You told me and Cody to help Karen get through that match in any way we could. Cody was the one gave her his emotions, and when nothing else seemed to calm her down and distract her, he came to me for help. I told him to use whatever he used on himself to distract him..." She trailed off and gave Theo a knowing look.

Theo nodded his head and looked to Karen who stood there beet red, with tears brimming in her eyes. "I'm so sor-r-r-y," she said, her voice catching on a quiet sob. Theo was on his feet in an instant, wrapping her in his arms.

"Shhh, baby," he said soothingly "I'm not mad. Not at all."

He bent down and kissed her head as she buried her face in his chest. He held her for a minute before gently pushing her back, a smile on his face.

"To be honest I find it kind of funny," he said as he gently wiped her tears with his thumbs "I know that he uses sex to distract himself from showing emotion, and I also trust that he wasn't abusing that or thinking of you. I also know that he wouldn't try to take you from me, AND I now have blackmail for life. So don't worry. I'm not upset," he smiled down again and she finally smiled back. "Just don't do it again,"

Karen let out a small chuckle and nodded, wrapping her arms around his waist and hugging him close. "It was so awkward," she whispered, though both Theo and Becca heard it, which caused them both to laugh.

"I bet it was, but it helped you stay strong in front of the Pack, which is very important," Theo said softly before kissing her in earnest. The fight had stirred up his wolf and with the Krocic running through his veins it was hard to keep himself from taking his mate right there. Soon both Theo and Karen were lost in the kiss, their bodies furiously grinding together. The sound of a throat being cleared was the only thing that brought them back to reality. Theo broke the kiss and turned to see Brett standing there, one eyebrow raised and a small smirk on his face. Theo just shrugged and smiled, stepping slightly in front of Karen who was blushing and trying to set herself straight.

Brett shook his head and smiled for real.

"I have some good news," He said, "Annie turned tail and left the clearing, she forfeited the challenge and her right to ever challenge you again. You've won the challenges and your place has been solidified in the pack once more. Well done,"

Both men then clasped hands and Brett led Theo, who was clutching a still blushing Karen to his side, out into the center to the area again. Brett turned to address the pack formally, even though they all knew what was going on.

"As per the rules of challenging, Annie, who never entered the ring, has forfeited her challenge tonight and her right to challenge Theo in the future," The pack murmured slightly but quickly quieted down again when Brett continued, "Theo has won all of his Challenges, with three yields and one forfeit. He has re-solidified his position as Lead Beta and Second to the Alpha,"

The pack jumped to it's feet as they cheered and clapped for Theo. Theo just smiled and bowed slightly to everyone before walking back out of the circle. He and Karen quickly met up with Becca and Cody. Theo smiled and turned to Karen.

"Why don't you and Becca head on back to the house, I'll be there soon okay?"

Karen started to protest, but Becca gave her no choice and grabbed her arm, basically dragging her away.

Theo smiled as they left, though when he turned to Cody, the smile slowly slid off his face.

Cody simply shrugged and looked at the ground.

"Tell me that you weren't thinking of her and that you don't want her," Theo said quietly, his wolf pacing his mind.

Cody's head shot up and his face grimaced in abhorrence. "Dude! NO! She's like a sister. That'd be nasty!"

Theo let out the breath he didn't realize he'd been holding. "You really couldn't think of anything else to try and distract her with?" Theo asked half joking half not.

Cody shrugged and he ran his head around his neck. "I tried. I really did, she was so focused and scared it was impossible to get through to her. I knew that people, especially human females are always taught to hide any intense sexual feelings in public. It's almost an innate response to stuff like that,"

Theo simply nodded and clapped Cody on the shoulder. "I understand. Plus, it worked, so I can't be too mad," He grew serious again. "However, if you do it again, I'm going to kick your ass to last Sunday. Got it?"

Cody couldn't help but laugh and nod. "I got it,"

"Good," and with that Theo turned and walked towards his home where his mate was waiting for him.

12