Changed Redux Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing.

Wonderful, she was apparently alone in this. Taking another deep breath, she tried to think of what to do next. Going back out there and seeing Julia didn't seem like such a great idea at the moment. At least not until she figured out how to get her wanton thoughts under control. Control... hmmm.

What was it that the sorceress had said, that the men had controlled the minds of all the women they wanted. Could she do that? Or maybe it worked differently for her and she could only control their bodies? Could she test it? What could she do? Something simple to start she figured, especially since she didn't know how she really did what she had already done so far.

She brought up an image of Julia in her mind and thought Julia, I want you to come back her and knock on the door.

A few seconds later there was a knocking on the door.

Mary felt a thrill of excitement course through her entire body. It works, she thought. She struggled to keep her excitement from showing in her voice. "Yes?"

"I..." Julia started then paused. "I, just wanted to check on you." she answered sounding a little confused.

"I'm fine." Mary answered, trying to think of another test, something Julia absolutely wouldn't do on her own. Julia, sing for me. Almost instantly, Julia started singing a lullaby from the other side of the door.

Mary let it go on for a minute or two, finding to her surprise that Julia had a lovely singing voice. Thinking back, she couldn't recall ever hearing Julia sing in the past, at least not anything more than Happy Birthday. Her tone was rich and surprisingly deep for such a small girl. Mary found she liked listening to her sing very much. Eventually she asked, "Julia, what are you doing?"

The singing stopped and the pause was longer this time, "I... I don't know. I guess I just thought you would like a song..." she trailed off then said, "Sorry, I don't know why I did that." She was sounding even more confused now.

Mary thought, Julia, go back to trying on your bathing suits. You won't worry about why you were singing to me.

Mary heard feet padding away and the sound of a cardboard box being shuffled around.

She shuddered with barely contained excitement but with a supreme effort of will, forced it down hard. This was amazing, but it's not like she could really use it. She couldn't go around making her friend do whatever she wanted. That was, was... well, Mary didn't know what it was but it was definitely wrong. She needed to stop this and now. She sat on the floor and closed her eyes, forcing herself to relax. After ten minutes she finally felt in control enough to go back out and see Julia.

Julia was doing exactly what Mary had asked her to, digging through the box for another bathing suit but that wasn't the only thing that Mary noticed.

"Everything ok?" Julia asked, turning around, "I was worried about you. You've been acting kind of strange ever since I got home." Julia was wearing yet another bikini. And this one made her look absolutely gorgeous. The suit was bright yellow and very skimpy. Two little fabric triangles held together by strings were barely covering Julia's newfound boobs and the bottoms were even skimpier with just a small bit of fabric in the front and a thong disappearing into her plump new cheeks behind.

Struggling to speak, Mary said, "I know. Sorry to worry you. It's just been kind of a... uh, well, a weird day and I'm feeling kind of off. I think maybe I'm just not sleeping enough. I'll be fine." She swallowed, hard and unable to control her eyes any longer, looked Julia up and down hungrily, "And by the way, that suit looks fucking amazing on you."

Julia looked down at the suit and Mary saw her blush. "Oh, this. Yeah, it's a little to revealing for my tastes I think." She gave a small, self-deprecating laugh. "I don't know if I could ever have the confidence to wear something like this out in public. You would have to be a real knockout to pull this off."

With raised eyebrows, Mary said, "Have you looked at yourself in a mirror? You look abso-frigging-lutely incredible! You're..." she ran her eyes over her friend again, slower this time, and felt wetness pooling between her thighs as she said, "...amazing." As she said it, Mary suddenly wondered if drawing Julia's attention to the changes in her body had been a good idea. She began to think she may have just made a mistake.

Turning to look her in the eye, Julia said, "You know, I actually did look at myself just a few minutes ago and for the first time that I can remember, I kind of did feel amazing." She stopped for a second as if trying to find the right words, "It's weird, all my life I always felt sort of skinny and not, well, not really like a woman. I've always felt like a little girl, with tiny little boobs and a skinny little bum. But suddenly I looked in the mirror and it was like 'Boom!', holy shit, I really am fucking hot." She smiled and made a 'hey look at me gesture' with her hand before going introspective again. "It just seems weird. Almost like it just kind of.... happened." She was quiet for a moment before asking, "Does that seem weird?"

Not knowing how exactly to respond, Mary said truthfully, "No Julia, you've always been beautiful, trust me."

Blushing fiercely, Julia looked down and avoided Mary's eye. Quietly, she asked, "Do you really think I'm beautiful?"

Surprised by her friends sudden shyness, Mary said, "Of course you are. You're gorgeous. You're," she ran her eyes hungrily over Julia's body again. Realizing she was staring again, she forced a little laugh, "... you're smokin' fuckin' hot!" Feeling her own center twitch as she realized it was completely true.

Julia looked up at her for a very long moment before she blushed a little and gave a little shy smile, "Uh, I guess if you say so. Well, I guess I'll go change. We can do the fashion show another day if you're not feeling well." Julia got up and turned for the bedroom. When she did, Mary got a full, fabulous view of Julia's amazing new ass and without meaning to, she thought I wish you would wear that for the rest of the night.

"You know, actually I think this suit is growing on me. I think I'll leave it on for a while." Julia called over her shoulder as she continued to walk towards the bedroom. She paused for an instant then turned and looked over her shoulder at Mary, cocking her hips and popping her booty out a little. "And you seem to like seeing me in it too." She locked eyes with Mary for an instant before raising one eyebrow just slightly.

Mary's heart almost stopped at the sudden fire that roared back to life inside her. By a supreme effort of will she barely controlled a gasp from escaping her lips but there was no way to hide the shocked look and furious blush from her face. For several long seconds she felt like a deer caught in the headlights of a fast approaching car, frozen in place, terrified, caught. "I... uh..." she mumbled incompletely before finally managing to wrench her trapped gaze away.

Julia laughed and turned back to her bedroom. "Caught you ya perv!" She laughed again, "Now stop staring at my ass!" She called over her shoulder as she walked into the bedroom.

This was getting out of control. Mary thought furiously as soon as her mind would work again. Julia knew she was checking her out now. It was all too obvious. She was too obvious. She had to get control! She had to get.... control? It occurred to her that she had control. Complete and total control. With a thought she had made Julia keep that suit on all night and her friend didn't mind at all, in fact she appeared to like it. And more importantly, she seemed to like teasing Mary about it.

Thinking more carefully about it, Mary acknowledged that wasn't really any great surprise, Julia liked teasing Mary, and everyone else really, about just about anything she could. Teasing and joking around were probably Julia's favorite pastime right after surfing. She reveled in making her friends, and especially Mary, squirm. A wicked idea slipped into Mary's head and she smirked to herself as the thought, maybe I can use that. But should she? Why not, Julia liked teasing, she would enjoy it. Before she could stop herself, the words popped into her head, Julia, you know I think you're hot and you want to tease me.

As soon as the words formed in her mind Mary felt a thrill of electricity course through her entire body, her eyes slid closed and she shivered with lust. Oh dear Goddess, what was she doing? This was so, so wrong! Wasn't it? Was it? Was she really making Julia do anything that bad? Her friend liked teasing her, she was just giving her a new way to have fun teasing her. It was just in fun, Julia loved to tease and that's all it was. Just teasing, just fun. Right?

A distant part of Mary's mind was screaming that she needed to stop this right now, that it wasn't right no matter how she tried to justify it in her own mind but the lust raging through her now held the veto power over that distant part of her conscience. It would be fine. It was just in fun. It was all fun she thought as another thrill coursed through her, making her toes curl and her lips quiver. A couple minutes later Julia walked back in, still wearing the skimpy bright yellow bathing suit. She walked around the living room for a couple minutes, straightening things up and putting back the furniture she had moved to make space for her fashion show. Mary thought that Julia was taking an extraordinarily long amount of time making sure that the low table next to the couch was set in just the right spot but she didn't complain as it gave her plenty of time to admire her friend's shapely backside. The thin yellow strings of the suit bottom curved over and down her shapely hips to a small strip of fabric had disappeared almost completely between the full, rounded cheeks of her bottom. Mary watched the display, completely enraptured, enjoying the way her friend was flexing and bending over before her, knowing that it was for her benefit.

Eventually, Julia stood and walked past Mary towards the kitchen. As she passed, she looked down at Mary sitting on one of the stools and gave her a sly, knowing little smirk. The look on Julia's face made Mary feel at once, intensely turned on and also incredibly dirty. With an effort, she pushed the dirty feeling down, Julia was enjoying this too she told herself. Just enjoy the show.

"Feeling well enough for a drink?" Julia asked, opening the fridge.

"Yeah, sure, I'll have a little."

Taking her time, Julia spent a few long moments looking on the lower shelves for just the right bottle of wine. Mary noted that it wasn't really much of a choice, there were probably only two bottles in there but again, she didn't mind the show. She smiled as Julia casually ran a hand up her thigh and to the small of her back as if balancing herself, casually pushing her hips back further and thrusting her ass out. Mary shuddered.

Eventually Julia chose the right bottle, poured two glasses and went to sit on the couch. "Join me?" she said, picking up the remote to the TV and turning on Netflix.

Trying not to appear too eager, Mary joined her friend on the couch, not too close, and took the proffered glass of wine. Taking a sip, she noted it was a Riesling, fruity and sweet. The kind of wine you could drink a lot of very quickly. She suppressed her smile and thanked Julia. She also had to suppress her urge to stare hungrily at her beautiful best friend and her wonderfully revealing attire for the evening. While she was sipping her wine and trying not to look to obvious, Julia had already started the movie and skipped through the opening credits. "So, what are we watching?" She had to ask since she missed the title.

"You'll see. I'm giving you some culture tonight." Julia said with a little smirk.

A sense of dread welled up in Mary. Julia's idea of culture probably meant... "A foreign film?"

"Maybe."

"Black and white?"

"No. It's a new movie." Julia said with a small smirk.

Well, that was something at least but then Mary saw the little smirk and the dread bloomed into full blown horror. She paused, not wanting to ask but had to know, "Subtitles?"

Julia's smirk widened and Mary sank back into the couch with a huff and drank off the rest of her wine. She held the glass out to Julia. "I'll need another to handle subtitles."

Suppressing a laugh, Julia obediently got up and refilled Mary's glass. Bringing it back to the couch, she held the very full glass close in to her chest and leaned slowly forward, dangling her breasts in Mary's face. She smiled coquettishly, "Here you go. Enjoy."

For a long moment, Mary eyed the luscious expanse of smooth, creamy skin on display right before her eyes. Then, swallowing hard, she took the wine and turned to watch the movie. "Thank you."

"You are most welcome."

They settled in to watch the movie but Mary was hardly paying attention. Some girl was at home, getting ready for something. The speaking sounded French to Mary's ear but she wasn't quite sure. Subtitles flickered on and off at the bottom of the screen but she didn't read them. Her mind was too distracted with the events for the last few hours and more so with the knowledge of the young woman sitting next to her and what she might be thinking. Trying to be stealthy, she stole little glances at Julia every few seconds.

Julia was slouched back comfortably in their huge, overstuffed couch, her nearly empty wineglass sitting on the end table. Mary's eyes traveled hungrily over Julia's body that was almost completely on display before her. The toned legs, new curvy hips, flat stomach, heavy breasts, her pert little lips, dark eyes, black hair.... She was breathtaking. Mary swallowed hard and had to concentrate on not pushing any new thoughts to her friend. It wasn't right. With an effort, she turned her attention back to the movie. Her head was starting to swim a little with the two glasses of wind she had downed in the last few minutes. The girl was in some kind of club now, talking with some other girls. More subtitles that she didn't read.

"I love this movie." Julia said after a few minutes. "It's got a couple great scenes. I'm hoping you'll like it."

Mary looked from the screen to Julia. As her wandering eyes traveled over her friends body, seemingly of their own free will, she noticed that her friends nipples were now pushing through the fabric of the suit very noticeably. Was she getting turned on as well? The thought made a new wave of excitement roll through Mary's body and she had to fight to suppress a groan.

Glancing over, Julia caught her staring and smirked as Mary's blushed and turned back to the TV. The girl on the screen was walking along a street now with her friends. "Are you feeling ok?" Julia asked, startling her a little, "You drank that wine off pretty fast for someone who isn't feeling well."

"Oh, I guess I'm ok. I was just a little..."

Julia interrupted, "I know," She sat up and scooted closer to Mary. "a back rub will help."

A thrill of excitement and alarm charged instantly through every nerve in Mary's body at Julia's words. Shocked, Mary stammered, "Uh, I don't know..."

"What? You've never complained before." Turning the unresisting Mary a little to the side and scooting up behind her, Julia settled onto her haunches.

Mary was about to mumble some feeble protest but then she felt her friends strong fingers dig into the muscles of her neck and the protest dissolved into a soft, little moan. "Ooooohhh...."

"See. I told you."

Moaning again, Mary couldn't speak. Julia's fingers were like magic on her skin. This was so wrong, Mary thought. What was the ring doing to her? No back massage had ever felt this good before. Her friend's fingers were sending little tingling ripples of pleasure throughout her body with every movement and the tension in her back was melting like butter in the hot sun. After a few minutes of bliss, her eyes caught on the TV and saw that the girl was lying in the grass of a park now. The girl was very cute and Mary found that she was looking at the girl's lips even as Julia's talented hands continued to stoke her inner fire. She sighed as Julia's hands worked down her back and around her sides. So smooth were Julia's movements that Mary hardly noticed and didn't protest at all when her bathrobe was slid off her shoulders and down to her waist, leaving Mary sitting only in her undergarments. Her alcohol fogged mind still followed the lips of the pretty girl on the TV. The camera kept zooming in close when the girl was speaking, drawing attention to them. They looked very soft and Mary caught herself thinking how wonderful it would be to kiss them. Mary only now noticed that the girl was lying in the park talking to another girl, this one had blue hair and that they were looking at each other with heat in their eyes. She began to wonder what kind of movie Julia had put on, "What kind of movie is this?" She slurred out.

"A drama." Julia whispered into her ear, her hot breath making Mary shudder. She sat forward a little, coming beside Mary, "I'm hoping it's something you'll like." She glanced at the screen then back to Mary, "That girl's pretty cute, isn't she." Her fingers ran up Mary's spine making her shiver. She leaned back to Mary's ear whispering, "Keep watching, this next scene is my favorite."

Another moan escaped Mary's lips as Julia's hands resumed sliding over her skin and her fingers worked deeper into her muscles. Distantly, Mary wondered if Julia knew the effect she was having on her. Dear Goddess, was this really Julia's idea of teasing? "Is this good?" Julia's words purred into her ear and Mary moaned at their heat. Yes, Mary thought, Julia knew exactly what effect she was having on her.

"Soooo gooood." She slurred out. "What are you doing to meeee?"

"I just thought you'd enjoy the feel of me being close to you. I noticed you've been checking me out all evening."

A bolt of alarm went through Mary. She knew? But she didn't seem upset and her hands were still working their magic. "It was just, I...uh..." Mary started to mumble something but Julia interrupted her again.

"Oh, don't bother to deny it. I could see it plain as day." She leaned in even closer and whispered teasingly, "And anyway, I like having you look at me like that."

Unable to contain herself, Mary gasped and shivered.

Julia continued whispering huskily, her lips just a breath away from Mary's ear. "Do you remember that time in college, at that party when we made out? Remember how you let me feel you up for a while?"

Oh dear Goddess, Mary thought, "Yesss..."

"Do you know I still think about that?" Her breath was hot in Mary's ear, her lips almost touching her but not quite, still teasing her. "I think about it all the time."

Julia's lips moved down to the side of Mary's neck, the nearness making her skin tingle. Still not touching, skillfully teasing. Mary moaned again, "What are you doooing..." Mary's thoughts were muddled and confused, rolling about inside her alcohol and arousal fogged mind in all directions at once. She hadn't meant for Julia to do this to her, she had only wanted Julia to tease her a little. To show off her amazing ass a little and maybe jiggle her big tits, but this.... this was too much. Her friend was teasing as she had commanded her, but his was more, this was so much more. She was seducing her and in Mary's current state, with her new amped up sexuality there was no way for her to control herself. Her body wanted this and her mind wasn't able to say no. She somehow had to get control of this situation, she had to stop this. She couldn't allow her best friend to do this. Desperately, she started to form a command in her mind, Julia, I want you to...