Changed Redux Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Julia interrupted her thoughts, "I still think about how amazing your lips felt when we kissed, how you tasted of that strawberry wine cooler you were drinking, about the smell of your hair, about how your breasts felt in my hands, those little whimpering moans you made when I pinched your nipple for the first time, the feel of your body against me," As talked, she pressed herself up against Mary's back. Clad only in her skimpy bikini and Mary only in her Bra their hot skin touched. "About how much I wanted you that day."

The feel of Julia's skin against her own was more amazing than anything Mary had experienced with another person. Julia's deeply erotic words coupled with the silky smooth touch of her skin set Mary's flesh burning wherever they were in contact and she made a hoarse, almost primal growling noise deep in her chest. Her hips started rocking against the couch of their own volition, pushing her sex down, digging into the soft fabric, allowing it to caress her intimate folds. The thrusting, rolling movement pulled the fabric of her soaking panties tight against her and sent bolts of pleasure through her. "Uuungh..." she slurred.

"Do you still think about that day?" She said louder now, her voice throaty, "I know I never told you I think about it but I do..." Her hands slid around and up, smoothly slipping Mary's bra up and out of the way as she cupped Mary's breasts. "I think about it every time I masturbate." As she spoke, she pinched Mary's hard, aching nipples.

Ecstasy exploded in Mary's mind and she cried out both at the words and the feel of her best fiends fingers rolling her sensitive nipples. Oh, dear Goddesss this was too much! "Julia!" She screamed as she fell backwards into a strong embrace and the feel of soft, wet lips on the side of her neck. Electricity raged through her as Julia pulled and rolled the sensitive summits of her breasts while her lips kissed their way down her neck and over her shoulder. Mary's entire body was trembling like a leaf in a storm as her thoughts scattered. Her eyes locked on the TV screen and she saw the two young women who had been talking in the park earlier were now naked and locked in a passionate embrace, their slim, beautiful bodies completely bared to each other. As she watched, the girl with the beautiful lips slid down and put her face between the other woman's legs, working her tongue into the other woman's sex. It was a lesbian movie. Oh dear Goddess , did Julia really watch lesbian movies?

Mary watched the women, totally enraptured as they pleasured each other while Julia pleasured her. She had never before realized how intensely, beautifully erotic, sex between two women was to watch. She felt she was sharing the delight of the woman on the screen as she watched the cute young woman with the pretty lips have her first orgasm. Her eyes closed and her head rolled back as her climax rapidly approached. Mary couldn't believe how beautiful the girls face looked as it contorted with the ecstasy that overtook her body. How deliciously erotic it was watching her body shudder and quiver as her release pulsed and throbbed deep inside her most intimate and secret places. How had Mary never before seen how breathtakingly beautiful a woman in rapture was? The thought of how beautiful Julia's orgasm would look entered her mind and she couldn't hold back a low, full throated moan.

Mary's thoughts were suddenly scattered as Julia gave her own little moan followed by a wet, sucking kiss to her earlobe as her strong hands continued to slid over her firm, sensitive breasts, cupping them, squeezing them, caressing them, fondling them as Mary whimpered. Julia's strong fingers, teased her hard nipples, pulling them and rolling them, twisting them and pinching them making Mary cry out with bliss.

After a few minutes, Julia broke off and smoothly slid around in front where she paused and looked into Mary's eyes. Mary was astonished to see the depth of the heat and passion burning deep in Julia's dark, beautifully expressive eyes. The petite woman said, her voice trembling, "Do you know how long I've waited for this?" Without waiting for an answer, she leaned and for the first time since college, they kissed. Julia's lips were warm and soft but her movements were hungry and insistent, she kissed with a desperate abandon that shocked Mary but also intensely excited her. Julia's arms wrapped around her and pulled them together, their heated skin touching. Julia's huge breasts crushing Mary's smaller ones. She felt Julia's tongue play tenderly over her lips and she opened her mouth, allowing her friend inside. Their tongues danced and Mary reveled in the firm wetness of her friend, savoring the taste and sent of her. She had never imagined that another person could feel so good in her arms. After several minutes of bliss, Mary slowly realized that her friend was actually trembling in her arms and she tasted a salty wetness. Julia was crying. That realization snapped her back into some semblance or reality. She gently broke the kiss and pushed her friend away a little, looking into her eyes, "Julia...wait, no... stop..." she began but stopped when she saw the instant, dramatic and totally unexpected effect that her words had on her friend.

Julia's eyes went wide and she shook her head, "No, no, no! Please don't make me stop again. I won't be able to bear it this time." Her eyes were wide open and full of tears. Her voice trembled as she spoke, "Not again! No, please!"

Her passions cooling further, Mary could now see pain blooming in Julia's eyes, "Julia, what are you talking about? What do you mean, 'this time'?" She recalled Julia talking about their kiss years before. "You mean when we kissed in college?"

"Yes." Julia practically wailed. "That one time." She was trembling more now and tears were slipping down her pretty cheeks. "I've been waiting for years for another chance to... to kiss you and to... to... to show you."

Dumbfounded, Mary looked at her friend with amazement, "You've wanted to kiss me all this time?"

Julia only nodded.

"Why?"

Julia only looked down, her cheeks burning red as her tears continued to flow.

"Julia?" Mary said softly, lifting her friend chin, their eyes meeting.

Julia finally took a deep breath, steeling herself she said so quietly that Mary could barely hear her, "Because I love you! I have since that first year we lived together. I think since the moment I met you." Her voice cracked and her lips were trembling. "I've never wanted anyone as much as I want you. You, you're so amazing. You're smart, you're fun, you're beautiful and I can always depend on you. You're always there for me, you always listen to me when no one else would, you... you're... I..." she stammered, visibly trying to get a hold of herself, "When I met you, I just knew. It was like I had found the other half of myself." She turned away, "But you..." She swallowed hard, "You broke off that kiss with me that one time I tried and you never let me try again. You said we shouldn't have done that and you never gave me another opportunity. And then you always had a boyfriend or were talking about some guy so I just, well, I knew that you weren't into girls. That you... " She sniffled then looked straight into Mary's eyes, "...that you weren't like me."

Mary felt her own tears welling up now at the look of pain and disappointment that burned in Julia's eyes. She couldn't believe this was happening, how much her friend was hurting inside and that she had completely missed it all. How had she not figured out that Julia was a lesbian? "I can't believe you wanted me all these years? Why didn't you ever tell me?"

"You weren't like me." Julia repeated. "But I still loved you. So, I made up my mind that if I couldn't have you.... well, that way, then I would just have you as a friend."

Mary sat speechless as a tear slipped down her own cheek. She could only stare at Julia wondering how she had never realized any of this. Was her friend that good at hiding her feelings or was she just that dense? Julia had wanted her for years, had loved her so much that she was willing to just have her as a friend and even sit idly by while Mary had dated other people. Other guys, she corrected herself. How much that must have killed Julia inside, but still she was always smiling, asking how her dates went, asking if her dates were good to her, where they had gone to dinner, what movies, and even some more, well, intimate questions. Always hoping that Mary was happy and all the time wishing and hoping that it could have been her instead. Mary felt sick. "I never knew..." she said dumbly. "If you're into, uh, into girls, then why haven't you ever had a... you know, a girlfriend?" Mary finally managed to ask.

Julia was looking down but said, "I didn't want you to know. I thought that if you knew, you might not want to live with a lesbian, or worse that it would drive you away from me completely. I didn't want to lose you, even if I could never really have you." She sniffled."I actually have hada couple girlfriends over the years. I just hid my, uh... lifestyle from you. I never brought them back here obviously. Neither of them really lasted very long anyway." Finally looked up, her face wet with tears, "They just weren't you."

"I never knew." Mary whispered again, her own tears burning hot trails down her cheeks.

"How could you? I hid it from you. I didn't want to ruin our friendship over it since..." she paused and swallowed hard, "Since I thought it was all I could ever have of you." She wiped away the tears on her cheek then continued, "But then tonight, it was like all of a sudden, you seemed to be taking an interest in me, like something had changed and I.... well, I guess I got my hopes up. I hoped that if we could, uh... well, you know, maybe just once, then I could show you how good we could be together. I hoped I could change your mind about girls... about...." she shuddered then continued in a whisper, "... about me."

Mary looked at this amazing, beautiful, vibrant woman sitting before her and wondered how she could have been such a complete fool for so long. How had she never realized what she had right in front of her this whole time? Julia was always so vivacious and full of life, outgoing and personable that Mary had never realized how much she must have been hurting on the inside. Hurting because of her, because of what she wouldn't give her. Love. She didn't love her in return because she didn't love women that way. She had hardly ever before looked at women in the same way Julia had looked at me, with that kind of physical desire. Well, at least not while she was sober, she admitted to herself. It had always been men that turned her eye before, but now... she looked down at the ring on her thumb and with a bit of a start realized that men no longer held interest for her. She though back to her sessions with previous boyfriends and even to several porn movies she had watched and the thought of what those men looked like practically made her cringe inwardly. When had that happened? She looked down at the ring and it flared red for an instant, making her skin tingle before going dark again. She really had been changed. She thought that this should all upset her, probably a lot, but oddly, it didn't. In fact, the idea made her feel wonderful.

She looked up at Julia and heat flared in her chest, she really had changed and with that realization came a new sweet and heady feeling of euphoria that swelled inside her. Mary now understood that she could return Julia's feelings for her because she felt the same way. Taking her friends face in her hands, she made Julia look directly into her eyes. "I wasn't stopping you because I didn't want to do that with you. I was trying to stop you because I didn't want you doing anything that you didn't want. But Julia... I guess... well, I guess I've... changed." She looked down at the ring and saw it flare red again for an instant. "I guess I just never realized it before. I guess I was just stupid or blind or something to not see how you felt all this time. And I just never, well I never felt the same before but now, well, I've..." she paused again, rubbing the ring on her thumb, "I've changed. And I think I love you too Julia." With that admission, she leaned in and kissed her tenderly on the lips.

For a long moment, Julia just sat there frozen and wide-eyed as if her mind was trying to catch up with what Mary had just said to her. Then a light seemed to leap into her dark eyes and she leaned in and kissed Mary more fiercely than she had ever imagined possible. Her soft lips pressed desperately as if trying she was trying to meld them together into a single being. Her tongue pressed into Mary's mouth again and they danced hotly and wetly inside each other for many long minutes.

Julia's hands resumed their fondling of Mary's sensitive breasts and hard nipples, making her groan softly into the petite girl's mouth which only seemed to excite her all the more. Julia broke their kiss and started kissing, nibbling and sucking her way down the side of Mary's neck making her shiver.

Not wanting to be left out, Mary's hands came up and started their own wandering over Julia's exquisite new body. Her hands traced gently over the girls huge breasts and she marveled at the firm weight of the, full, heavy mounds. Her own breasts were not small but they felt tiny in comparison to this. Her palms brushed across the hardness of Julia's nipples pushing through the thin, stretchy material and she was instantly overcome with the desire to taste Julia's skin for the first time. Reaching up she found the tie of the strings behind Julia's neck and pulled the bow, releasing the top. An instant later, the lower string around her back was untied as well and Julia's glorious breasts were free. The full globes hung before her, the creamy skin capped by two large, pale pink nipples that stood out dramatically. Mary was a little surprised at just how large the nipples actually were. In her mind she had pictured Julia with small, pert nipples but what she now saw made her shiver with need. Long and thick, they were easily as big as the tip of her thumb, maybe even bigger. The thought of wrapping her lips around those huge nubs made Mary moan with need.

She was just bending down to have her first taste when Julia's mouth again recaptured hers. Mary was surprised to taste more tears on her friends lips. She broke away gently and looked into her eyes. "Why are you still crying?"

Trembling Julia bit her lower lip. "I'm sorry, I just wanted this, you, for so long. I wanted you so badly it hurt. It hurt so bad, but I couldn't let you know." She swiped at the tears and laughed nervously. "But it's going to be ok now... right? Because you said... you said you loved me. Right?"

Smiling tenderly and brushing away the tears, she looked deep into those beautiful, dark and tortured eyes and thought of how much she had unknowingly hurt this girl for so long. How had I not known? How could I ever make it up to her? Mary instantly realized the answer was obvious, by loving her in return. She kissed her softly. "Yes, everything is going to be ok now. It's going to be better than ok, it's going to be more wonderful that you ever dreamed it would be." She kissed her again, deeply and passionately this time, feeling as if she were melding them together through that kiss. Half consciously, she thought about how she needed to make this night, no every night and every day, everything, special for this amazing woman who had been willing to give up who she really was for her.

With a little start, she realized that with her new powers, she should be able to make this wonderful. She should be able to make everything wonderful for this woman. But could she? She still didn't really know how it worked. Up until now, she had just thought about what she wanted to happen, and it had. Sort of. She had thought about Julia having bigger breasts, but she knew she had not envisioned them being this big. The ring had done that part on its own. Could she somehow control it better? What should she try?

Taking a deep breath, she imagined Julia's body in her mind, pictured her as a black and white outline, almost like a schematic diagram of the woman in her arms. Just imagining what she would look like completely nude made Mary groan and she had to concentrate. Don't get distracted she told herself even as she felt Julia's lips moving to her neck again, kissing slowly down towards her breasts. Goddess, her lips felt delightful on her skin and she found herself imagining how those lips would feel wrapped around her nipple, pulling the sensitive skin deep into the warm, enveloping wetness, the feel of... Stop it! Concentrate! she railed at herself. Dragging her mind back, she concentrated again on the image of Julia's body. She imagined the sensitive areas of her body as highlights. Her breasts were highlighted, her nipples brighter, her neck was sensitive, her lips, her ears, the inside of her thighs, up her spine, her pussy she imagined to be very bright, her clit and g-spot brightest of all. She realized that she was actually imagining her own sensitive areas, not necessarily Julia's. Her friend might not be as sensitive in all the same areas, like her ears for example. Personally Mary loved having her ears licked and nibbled but she knew some women didn't care for it at all. Well, she thought, it's a start anyway. Now...

She pictured the image before her all the sensitive, sexual areas glowing with different intensities. Then almost as if it were a photograph on her computer, she imagined turning up the brightness. All of the glowing areas got brighter. Would that be enough, Mary wondered. Concentrating, she turned up the brightness even more. Now, Julia's erogenous zones blazed with light and even the areas that hadn't been glowing before had started to glimmer. Not knowing if this was even going to work, holding the image in her mind, she concentrated and pushed the image to Julia who was now on her knees, straddling Mary's lap. Mary trying not to get distracted by the sight of Julia's huge breasts just inches from her face, overlapped the mental image with what her eyes saw before her. She felt the ring on her finger pulse with energy and the world around her shimmered for a single heartbeat as if the whole world had gone out of focus then snapped back. The two images before her, one in her mind and one in the flesh, melted together.

Julia gave a little gasp then crumpled heavily onto the couch, half beside Mary and half in her lap. She lay motionless except for her heavy breathing.

Oh no, what had she done? "Julia? Julia?!" She pushed and pulled at Julia's inert form, getting her across her lap. No knowing what to do, Mary stroked her friends back, not quite shaking her, not yet anyway. "Julia?"

Julia moaned, arched back and stirred in Mary's lap.

"Julia? Are you ok?"

Julia stirred a little more and arched her back, pushing her shoulders up into Mary's hand which had stopped moving. "Mmmmm... keep doing that.... Feels soooo nice." She mumbled.

Julia obediently resumed rubbing and Julia moaned softly. "Feels so good. Your hands are like magic."

He panic receding, Mary took a calming breath. Ok, so I didn't kill her, she thought. After a couple more moments and a couple little moaning noises from Julia, Mary began to wonder if maybe it had actually worked. She deliberated on how she could test it. With a little twist of her lips, she slid her hand down to Julia's shapely backside and gave one cheek a firm squeeze, making Julia gasp. A few more squeezes and a few more gasps later and Mary was grinning wickedly.

Leaning down a little, she whispered seductively, "Do you like that?"