Changed Redux Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary shook her head a little and eyed her wine glass. How many glasses had she drunk anyway? Five? Six? She couldn't remember. All she did know was that her thoughts were getting decidedly fuzzy. Looking around the table, it was clear that she wasn't the only one. Both sisters had downed even more alcohol than Mary and were most definitely feeling no pain at this point, especially Alissa who had been the first to move to mixed drinks. Watching the tipsy twins laugh and joke, Mary found she really enjoyed watching how close the sisters appeared to be. Not really all that surprising considering they were identical twins but still, it was nice to see.

She also admitted to herself, it was also pretty sexy in a very taboo kind of way to see the twins leaning on each other and touching each other constantly. She had never had a very close relationship with her own sister and it was something she regretted, but clearly these two women did. Watching them touch and lean against each other as she laughed and joked was fanning the simmering heat in her core. A glance at Julia told her that it was doing the same for her as well.

Julia caught her looking and bit her lower lip seductively, holding her eyes for several heartbeats before slowly shifting her simmering gaze back to the twins. Her thoughts on the matter were crystal clear.

"Ok, so I have a stupid question." Julia said, taking another sip of her wine. Mary noted that Julia was only on her second glass which was odd for her. "So I've heard that twins can sense what the other is feeling. That if one is hurt or in trouble or something that the other will know even if they are miles apart. Is that true?"

At the same time, Alissa said "No." while Amanda said "Yes."

Alissa looked at her sister and laughed. "You liar!" She yelled a bit too loud, her words slurring just a bit. "That's not true! You can't feel what I do and I can't feel what you do."

"It is so true! Remember that time you were home sick from school with the flu. You tripped on your blanket and fell down the stairs and broke your arm, I knew! I even made the teacher let me go to the office to call home to tell mom something bad had happened. Remember!" Amanda said.

Pushing her sister playfully, Alissa said, "You just wanted an excuse to get out of school!"

"I did not and it is so true!"

"Yeah, sure." Alissa laughed again, taking another drink of wine.

"Maybe you just ignore what you feel from me. But I know what you're feeling!"

"Yeah,sure!" Alissa said then giggled, almost dropped her glass, managed to set it down then turn to her sister. With one hand she grabbed her boob and started fondling it. Leering at her sister she said in a drunken approximation of a sexy whisper, "Can ya feel this baby?"

Mary's breath caught in her throat. Seeing the beautiful woman fondling her own breast, even if it was just clumsy drunkenness, was very arousing. In her likewise drunken state, Mary's reigns slipped and she couldn't resist thinking, I wish you two really could feel everything the other felt.

The air shimmered.

Amanda let out a little gasp. Her hand went to her breast and she gently cupped it, looking down at it in surprise. "What the hell?"

Stopping, Alissa said, "What, you're going to tell me you can actually feel this?"

"I... yeah, I did." Amanda said, her eyes wide. "Not like a little bit, but like your hand was actually on me. It was... weird."

Smirking, Alissa slurred loudly, "Nice try Sis. You're just trying to prove me..." she wobbled a little, "wrong as usual."

"No Alissa, really, I could totally feel that. It was like a hand was on me!" Amanda said, her eyes wide.

"Yeah, well how do you like this action?" Using both hands now, Alissa cupped both breasts and started to roll the firm mounds in her hands in an overly exaggerated manner.

Mary watched, totally enraptured and becoming more turned on by the second despite the slightly absurd way the evening was unfolding. Alissa was clearly very drunk and apparently she was the kind of person that got loud and obnoxious under the influence. She wondered again just how much alcohol Alissa had downed in the last couple hours.

Glancing over at Julia, Mary was just in time to see her take the opportunity to scoot her chair much closer to Amanda. Looking at her, Mary could plainly see the searing heat in Julia's dark eyes. Her lips were parted slightly and she appeared to be almost panting with her need. She licked her lips and her eyes slid closed for an instant as a small shiver ran through her. Again, the mental image of Julia having sex with the twins flooded into Mary's mind and she barely contained a groan. In her inebriated state, she knew she wouldn't be able to restrain herself for much longer. The ring's influence was getting too strong and in her current state, her will was weak while her lust was high.

Amanda now had both hands on her breasts as well. She was just holding and studying them with a sort of confused wonder. "I really can feel that Sis. It's like I can actually feel your hands on me! It's like...oh, easy there. It's actually feeling kinda nice." She gave a little sigh, "You're kinda turning me on you know."

Mary's restraint finally collapsed utterly as her eyes flipped back and forth between the beautiful twin sisters. A thought slipped neatly into place at the front of her mind.

The air shimmered again.

"Oooh!" Both sisters cried out in unison as the sensations they were experiencing abruptly increased dramatically. Surprised, Alissa's hands stopped moving and she shook her head a little.

"What was that?" Alissa said with a little gasp. "Did you do that?"

"I... I don't know." Amanda said, carefully bringing her hand back up to her breast. Tentatively, she gave herself another little squeeze and both sisters gasped again.

"Holy crap! I really can feel that!" Alissa said in wonder. "I really can!" She stared down at her breasts in drunken wonder. "Wow! And it feels amazing!" She looked to Amanda, "What the heck is going on?"

"Can you really feel everything your sister feels Alissa?" Julia asked in a voice that was part wonder and part seduction. As she said it she came right up behind Amanda and placed her hands on the woman's shoulders, squeezing gently. "Can you feel this?"

"Mmmm... yeah, I can feel your hands on me... or, well, her I guess." Alissa said, giggling. One of her own hands creeping back to her boobs. "It's like you're right behind me."

"What about this?" Julia asked, running her fingertips slowly up the back of Amanda's neck and up into her thick hair.

"Yesss... " both sisters hissed as one. "So nice..."

Somehow, Julia managed to sidle herself right up beside Amanda on her chair, half wrapping around the redhead, pressing her body up against the taller woman. The move was so quick and so smooth that Amanda, in her tipsy, slightly confused state, hardly even seemed to notice. Almost in the same smooth motion, Julia grabbed Amanda by the chin and turned her head, "And how does this feel Alissa?" She leaned in and kissed her hard.

Mary could see Amanda's initial shock as she tried to resist and pull back but after a few short heartbeats the intense new sensations raging through her body took over and she melted into the embrace. Within a few more heartbeats both sisters were mewling and whimpering as ripples of pleasure spread through their bodies. Julia adjusted herself and slid even tighter up against the taller redhead, pressing her heavy breasts into Amanda and trailing a hand down to start unbuttoning the woman's shirt.

Amazed, Mary watched as Alissa stared at her sister and Julia, seemingly lost in a trance. Even has she stared blankly, her hands as if with a mind of their own finally completed their journey back to her small breasts. After a time, Alissa lifted her shirt and slid her hands up under the fabric. Mary saw the woman's eyes were still wide and staring but now were glazed over with lust as her own hands continued to glide over her deliciously sensitive skin. The redhead's lips were moving slightly as if she were the one kissing Julia and not her sister and her panting was also starting to sound more labored by the second as her arousal appeared to be building. The little whimpers she had been making a few minutes before were now sounding more and more like small moans.

Mary glanced back over to Amanda and Julia to see that her roommate wasn't wasting any time. She already had Amanda's shirt unbuttoned and her bra, which Mary was pleased to note was a front clasp, was open. Julia's had somehow moved around fully in front of and under Amanda and was straddling the chair. Amanda was seated in the smaller woman's lap straddling her, which put her now exposed breasts almost at the perfect height for Julia to tease them with her tongue. Mary hoped for an instant that Julia would have the restraint not to flick her long tongue out to it's full limit and completely freak the sisters out but she supposed she could deal with that problem if it came up.

With a little thump, the table jumped as Julia bumped it with her elbow while shifting position in Amanda's lap. A clear, crystal clink filled the room as one of the wine glasses tipped over and shattered, spilling Pino Grigio across the tablet top in a small river. Most of the cold liquid flowed over the edge of the table, spilling right into Alissa's lap. Like a glass of cold water to the face, the cold wine in her lap had much the same effect. With a start Alissa jerked her head up and looked about, her trance shattered. She yanked her hands out from under her shirt, a look of alarm dawning on her face. "Oh my God, what are we..." she closed her eyes and shook her head before continuing, "What.... Amanda, no... we can't do this. It's not right... we're not...." Her eyes closed and she shivered then she tried again but still unable to ignore what her sister was feeling, "We can't... Amanda, stop. You're not... we're not.... oh... not... lesbians!"

Apparently Alissa wasn't quite as far gone as Mary had thought. Just that little splash of cold wine had been enough to snap her out of her aroused stupor. Even in her drunken state, she was only going to go so far before she started having reservations. Mary was just about to give the twins another push when Amanda spoke.

"Speak for yourself... Alissa. I've... unh... I've been with a few girls and... loved it... every time. You can stop... if you want, ungh... want too." She managed to say between panting and grunting. Her shirt and bra were now completely removed and Julia's lips were kissing, sucking and nibbling their way back and forth between her small, pale pink nipples while Amanda ran her hands through Julia's silky black hair. "But this..." she rolled her head back and gave a moan, "This is the hottest thing... I've..." she sucked in a breath, "I've ever felt."

"You what?!" Alissa stopped moving and just stared at her sister, mouth agape. "You never told me!"

Amanda smiled wickedly, "You never asked." Grabbing a double hand full of Julia's hair, she pulled the smaller woman up and kissed her fiercely. After a few seconds she broke away and leered back at her sister, "How was that sis?"

"I... I don't..." Alissa whispered then just started and didn't seem to know what to say. Her hand drifted up and she brushed her fingers over her lips, checking to see if the ghostly lips she had just felt were really there. She looked both terribly conflicted and incredibly aroused. Her face was flushed but Mary couldn't tell if it was with embarrassment, arousal or something else.

Mary was herself terribly conflicted as well. On one hand, she desperately wanted to take the beautiful redhead in her arms and see if her body looked, felt and tasted as amazing as she had imagined it to be. On the other hand, seeing Alissa watch Amanda with Julia was much more erotic than Mary had ever dreamed it would be. The part that actually surprised Mary the most was how turned on she was watching Alissa's internal struggle. She never would have imagined what a turn on it would be watching a woman fighting the sexual impulses of her own body.

"No... I need to go... " Alissa was panting again, unable to resist or control what her body... what her sister's body, was experiencing. She turned slightly away and grabbed the back of the chair as if the get up but stopped and let out a long, low moan.

Glancing back, Mary saw that Julia had slipped a hand under the waistband of Amanda's tights and was making, small motions under the tight fabric. Both Amanda and Julia were watching Alissa now and the look in both their eyes made Mary's core tremble.

"Dear Goddess, Amanda is just as bad as Julia." Marcellene's thoughts flowed through Mary's mind. "That poor girl doesn't stand a chance."

"Yes." Mary whispered, not wanting to disturb what was unfolding before her. "Think she'll give in?"

"Absolutely. Just be patient."

Mary had to agree with the sorceress. Even putting the power of the ring aside, Mary was quickly seeing that Alissa didn't stand a chance against those two. Mary began to wonder to herself if the changes she had made had unleashed these passions in Amanda or maybe it was just the alcohol or maybe she was always like this. She had only intended to give the twins the same sexual boost that she had already done on herself and Julia but maybe in her drunken state she had done more without realizing it? She whispered that thought to Marcellene.

"No, if you had changed her in that way, the other twin would have been changed as well. No, this is coming from her, not you. She is a seductive, sexual creature when aroused, much like your Julia."

Looking at the fire in Amanda's brilliant green eyes, Mary figured the sorceress was probably correct.

Across the room, Amanda let out a low, growling chuckling noise as she grinned wickedly over at her reluctant sister. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she threw her head back as she asked her sister, "How about now sis? Is... is that... better?"

In response Alissa only moaned as her other hand started creeping it's way between her thighs. Just as her hand was slipping under her waistband, her resistance rallied and she shook her head. "No!" she said and got up, turning to leave to room.

Out of the corner of her eye, Mary saw Julia make some quick move with the hand in Amanda's panties and both sisters barked out a surprised cry which quickly dissolved into moaning.

Alissa dropped to her hands and knees on the floor beside the table, moaning and twitching.

"I don't know if she's ready yet my Love." Julia called over to Mary. "Why don't you come over here and join us instead."

Mary was enjoying watching the show but the invitation was simply too much to resist. She left her chair and moved to join Julia at Amanda's side. As soon as she was close enough, Amanda turned to her, grabbed her by the back of the neck, pulled her in and savagely kissed her. The redhead eagerly pushed her tongue between Mary's lips as they shared a ferociously passionate kiss. As they kissed, Mary's hands started wandering over the woman's body, stroking her back and playing with her tits. She guessed that whatever Julia was doing between her legs was working well if the way she was squirming was any indication. Watching her, Mary guessed that Amanda was only moments away from her first orgasm of the evening. Looking over at her twin sister, now lying on the floor, she saw that the other twin had finally given in to her body's needs. Alissa was writhing around in rapture, one hand under her shirt, the other in her pants. She was moaning and crying out in almost perfect sync with her twin, giving their passions and erotic, stereo soundtrack.

After a longer time that Mary would have expected, Julia's ministrations were finally too much for Amanda and, she went over the edge into ecstasy. With a blissful smile, she threw her head back again and this time let out a piercing shriek as she came. Mary sat back a little, watching as Amanda's entire body shook under the relentless assault of her first magically enhanced climax. Still in Julia's lap, she bucked and bounced against the petite woman as the girl's small fingers continued to work busily between her legs.

On the other side of the table, Alissa had sat back onto her haunches and pulled her shirt off. Her bra was still on but the straps were pushed aside and the soft cups were down, exposing her small, firm mounds. Her cries and movements mirrored her sister's as she shared with her twin, the most powerful orgasm that either of them had ever even dreamed of. As she came, her hands tightened viciously around the small, creamy mounds on her chest as she cried out "Amanda!"

The sound of the reluctant twin crying out her sister's name at the height of her climax was so unexpected, so erotic and so taboo that it sent an electric charge straight from Mary's brain to her clit and she let out a startled, euphoric cry.

Beside her, sitting under Amanda, Alissa's exclamation apparently had the same effect on Julia but the petite woman must have been farther along than Mary because with her own groan, she slipped over onto rapture as well. Her moaning cries of pleasure muffled as she continued to lavish attention on Amanda's breasts with her mouth. Glancing down, Mary could see that while Julia still had one hand in Amanda's pants, she had somehow managed to slip the other into her own.

Deciding that she didn't want to be left out, Mary stood and slipped her pants off and pulled off her shirt and bra, exposing her fabulous breasts for all to see. Even at the height of her passions, Amanda's gaze was drawn to the massive orbs and her eyes popped open at the sight. Hungrily, the redhead leaned over and wrapped her lips around one of the large, dark and wonderfully sensitive nipples.

Mary cried out as she felt that small piece of herself being drawn into Amanda's hot, wet mouth. She felt Amanda's eager tongue circling the sensitive nub and a loud moan slipped between her lips. Letting her had trail down her stomach to the heat between her thighs, Mary slipped a fingertip along the soft outer folds, savoring the little waves of pleasure that the faint contact sent through her. She let out a little moan as she dipped her finger between the lips and then back up, over her aching clit. The moan turned to a startled little cry as she felt Amanda's teeth grab hold of tender flesh of her nipple and pull back, stretching and pinching the sensitive skin. The surprising mix pf pleasure and pain jolted through Mary and with her own cry, she fell into rapture.

Many minutes and many climaxes later, Julia and Amanda collapsed heavily onto the floor beside the table. There they lay moaning and panting for quite some time while Alissa lay alone on the other side of the table softly moaning to herself. Following them down, Mary lay down across Julia, resting her head on the smaller woman's chest, listening to her pounding heart as all their passions cooled.

After some time, Amanda pushed herself up and went to the to the other side of the table where Alissa lay, her back turned to them. Gently, she put her hand to her twin's shoulder and turned her. They sat there,looking at each other with a completely unreadable, or at least completely unreadable to Mary, expression in their matching eyes.

Slowly, Mary pushed herself off Julia and moved around the table to better see what was happening. After a couple seconds, she felt Julia come up beside her. Sitting on their knees, they both silently watched the twins, wondering what would happen next. Mary considered using her power to help the situation along but quickly dismissed the idea. She wanted to see how this played out on it's own. If things would progress as she hoped they would on their own it would be so much more satisfying. And besides, if things didn't work out like she was hoping, she could always give them a little push later.