Changed Redux Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary felt her heart skip a beat as one of the twins finally broke the trance. Surprisingly, at least to Mary, it was Alissa who made the first move. Cautiously, tentatively, she placed her hand on Amanda's cheek, then brought it around to the back of her neck. Hesitantly, she pulled her twin closer. When their lips were only a breath apart, Amanda stopped her with a hand to Alissa's wrist. Softly, she asked, "Are you sure about this?"

Blushing furiously but unwavering, Alissa whispered, "Yes." And closed the final gap between them. Their lips met tentatively at first but very quickly their movements became more animated. Amanda's hand came up to the side of her sisters face and after a time, started move downward, to her shoulder, then her arm and finally to her breast. When she touched the nipple both sisters sucked in a breath and stopped. Alissa brought her own hand up and mirrored her sister, placing a hand on Amanda's breast, pinching the small pink nipple. The twins gasped again, louder and throatier this time. Their kissing resumed, now deeper and with even more passion. Their hands started wandering with more impunity over each other and soft gasps and moans stated to float about the room.

"That might be the hottest thing I have ever seen." Julia whispered in Mary's ear as she leaned in close and settled against her back. Her small hands came around and started roaming around Mary's huge breasts, eventually settling on circling about the large, hard nipples. "Did you do that?"

"No." Mary whispered back, enjoying the feel of Julia's hands and the lewd show before them. "Well, some. I boosted their sex, just like us and then linked them so they feel each other. But this..." She indicated the very sisterly kiss being done before them, "No, this is all them."

Julia moaned at that and her hands clenched around Mary's breasts with almost bruising force. Finally she managed, "That make is so much fucking hotter. Oh my... oh... " she broke off as her eyes slid closed. After a few seconds she said quietly, "Can you take me Mistress. I need it so bad right now." As she spoke, one hand left Mary's breast and went between her own thighs. Fingers slipped easily into her sex and she let out a little gasp. "Please Mistress."

Mary smiled and whispered, "Patience my Pet. Let's enjoy the show first."

"Yes Mistress." Julia said softly but continued to touch herself as she looked back to the twins.

"She obeys well." Marcellene said. "Beautiful,loving and completely obliging. You are quite fortunate. With her and now the addition of these two, you harem is starting off nicely."

"A harem?" Mary whispered, too soft for even Julia to hear. Mary hadn't really thought she was forming a harem, but in her current sex fueled state she found the idea certainly had appeal.

"Well, a harem figuratively speaking of course. I doubt you will have a hundred girls lying about wearing silks all day as in ages past.." Marecllene said, her voice wry. "Or perhaps you will. It is your choice my Mistress."

"My choice..." Mary whispered to herself. She briefly considered the thought but found the whole idea of her having her own harem was just too big an idea for her to really wrap her wits around right now in her current state. She let the thought settle into the back of her mind for later consideration and turned her immediate attention back to the twins. "I'll have to think about that." She whispered to Marcellene.

"Oh course my Mistress."

By now, Amanda had removed Alissa's pants and panties and was trailing her fingers down her sister's naked body. Alissa for her part, was lying back and moaning appreciatively while pawing at her sister's breasts. When Amanda's fingers eventually traced a line through the tuft of curly red hair over her mount, Alissa let out a small, quiet cry and reflexively spread her legs open as if offering herself to her sister. Eager to oblige, Amanda moved to lie down next to her, sliding up against her, their perfectly matched bodies beginning to intertwine. Slipping her arm under her sister's shoulders, Amanda pulled Alissa in tight and wrapped her lips around one of her small, pink nipples. Alissa let out an adorable little gasp that turned into a loud cry as Amanda slipped a finger easily between into the soft, wet lips of her sister's quivering pussy.

"Amanda!' She cried. "Oh... it's.... I.... ungh!" Alissa gasped as her sister traced her finger tip back and forth between the swollen lips. "I.... I..." she said, her head rocking from side to side as forbidden pleasure that she had never considered exploring now flowed through her veins. Beneath her, Amanda was experiencing the same feelings and was moaning in time with her twin. Her hips rocking and thrusting trying to touch the ghostly fingers that she could feel but weren't actually there.

"This is so unbelievably fucking hot to watch." Julia whispered harshly in Mary's ear. "I may gush without you even touching me."

Grabbing Julia's chin and forcing her to meet her eyes, Mary whispered sternly, "Cumming before your Mistress allows you to? Oh,I don't think so my little Pet." She Sat up and situated herself to lean against one of the table legs where she had a good view of what was going on across the room. Leaning back a little she spread her legs and with a hand, spread the lips of her sex open a little. "Now, down on your hands and knees and pleasure your Mistress."

Obediently, Julia did exactly as she was told. She settled her face between Mary's legs and with her wonderfully long tongue, started lapping at her Mistresses dripping pussy.

Losing herself in the haze of hot, lesbian lust, Mary's eyes strayed back to the twins. She watched spellbound as Amanda brought her sister closer and closer to climax. Amanda had pulled Alissa beside her and slipped her thigh under her twin's ass, lifting Alissa pussy up and opening her fully, allowing her fingers total access. Her other hand was slipped under her sister's back and was pinching and pulling at the far nipple while her lips eagerly worked on the closer. From the look on Alissa's face, Mary didn't think the redhead was going to be able to resist her sister's ministrations for long and she was right.

"Oh! Amanda! Amanda! I...I.... oh.... I'm.... Aaaaagh!" Alissa cried as her body went rigid in her twin sister's embrace. As Mary watched, she saw glistening wetness gush from Alissa's throbbing pussy and soak the carpet under them.

At the same moment, Amanda let out and equally powerful cry as she shared the same incestuous orgasm with her sister. As one they cried and shuddered under the relentless waves of bliss that rolled over both of them.

The combination of the lusty, sapphic incest on display before her and the delightfully talented tongue probing her core was finally altogether too much for Mary to resist and with a cry she felt herself slipping over the edge. Grabbing a hold of Julia's hair, she pulled her head back enough to meet her dark eyed gaze, "Cum with me." She hissed.

With a cry that was muffled by Mary's sex, Julia did exactly as she was told. Her small body shuddered in rapture but her tongue continued to twirl about deep inside Mary.

Seeing the look in Julia's eyes as she came hard on command, Mary allowed herself to share the experience with her beautiful lover. She released the last of her restraint and tumbled over the precipice, blissful agony coursing through her in long, powerful surges.

Again and again, Julia's tongue inside her brought her to the peak of passion, only to catch her again on the down slope and push her yet higher and over another peak even grander than it's predecessor. Mary's entire body felt alive with power flowing through her veins, saturating her very being. Her eyes closed and she concentrated on the feelings, savoring the experience as another cry was ripped from her throat. As the orgasm rolled through her a though slipped into place.

The air shimmered.

With yet another climax was building inside her, Mary's eyes snapped open as she felt lips, hot and soft, wrapping around her nipple. She looked down to see the twins, one on each breast, suckling her nipples. The feel of their tongues teasing her sensitive skin in combination with what Julia was doing between her thighs was mind shattering. Mary's hands ran through the twins wonderful red hair, holding each of them to her as her thighs clamped around Julia's face, holding her in place as well.

Orgasm after pounding, throbbing, screaming orgasm ripped through Mary as she willed herself not to pass out. Her vision was starting to go gray around the edges and her blood was screaming in her ears but she didn't want to stop, didn't want this to ever stop.

From the noises the twins and Julia were making, she knew that they were cumming with her. She couldn't see but somehow knew that while their mouths were busy on her breasts and pussy, their own fingers were busy teasing and bringing themselves off.

On impulse she pulled the twins up off her nipples and using her hands in their hair to guide them, kissed first one, then the other, taking time to savor the way they were so much alike. Their lips felt the same, tasted the same and even seemed to kiss the same. Without their clothes on, she couldn't even tell them apart now. She could be kissing Alissa or Amanda and she had no way of knowing. It was all so amazingly, erotically taboo.

Breaking the kiss, she guided them to face each other and kiss again, right before her. She watched entranced as their tongues danced and they moaned and gasped into each other. Mary could tell their fingers were still busy between their thighs and both were approaching another climax. With matched, twin cries of rapture, they both went over the edge at the same instant,.

Mary had a thought.

The air shimmered,

The twins cried out in stereo...

"I love you Amanda!"

"I love you Alissa!"

As one, they went over the edge, staring deep into each others' eyes.

* * *